• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Have an Atheon Hard CP. Interested in finishing it once we I could get a group, and start a fresh run with my titan afterwards.

OR if anyone has room for a Titan at the Crota CP I'd be interested.

PSN:Da_1_hated_tito

spyder_ur

Anyone else find the perks on the new raid armor pretty underwhelming? Hunter chest has auto rifle and shotgun ammo perks, as well as increased reload when Oversoul is active. Does make me wonder if some of those perks are in preparation for the hard mode though.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Need people for IB starting right now, post PSN or join Hawkian

Got the SUROS Regime for these stupid AR bounties, then the gloves come off.

rNilla

Just had a terrible realization.

Since Husk of the Pit is clearly a baby's toy, it must have been intended as a gift for Blade of Crota Jr. Not only did we steal baby Blade's gift but we also killed Blade Sr in the process. We are the real monsters and have ruined Crotamas.

I need rank 5 and those weapons, so I might join you in a minute, Hawk. But what I really need is some glimmer to buy it all with... Anyone figure on doing the VoG money pit run tonight? I'm pretty sick of Exclusion Zone.

Disappointed that after all these IB matches I only received Birth of History and Ghelon's Demise (though it does have Zen Moment and Grenadier, so not a bad roll) in the last match.

To the flawless group, my apolgizes. Eariler I just finished eating and laid down for a min.. or hour and a half. I passed out till now. Sorry guys.

Namikaze1

Just had a terrible realization.

Since Husk of the Pit is clearly a baby's toy, it must have been intended as a gift for Blade of Crota Jr. Not only did we steal baby Blade's gift but we also killed Blade Sr in the process. We are the real monsters and have ruined Crotamas.
Who shot first? The Blade's worshippers or us guardians?

In the end, we're the monsters. Athean just wanted to get the timeline corrected. Crota wanted his body. The hive just want a home. The vex sought independence. And the fallen were just trying to survive as they scavenge for food.

rNilla

Who shot first? The Blade's worshippers or us guardians?

In the end, we're the monsters. Athean just wanted to get the timeline corrected. Crota wanted his body. The hive just want a home.
The worshippers were just sitting there minding their own business trying to help Blade with some last minute shopping transportation.

Top Bottom