• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Destiny gameplay is too sweet for me to leave. She is like an abusive girlfriend who is good in the sack. Can't stop or listen to reason. All I want is Universal Remote. Please! please RNGesus provide me plentiful bounty this Christmas!

Really? I never found a use for mine so I broke it for shards.

SharkJAW

Destiny gameplay is too sweet for me to leave. She is like an abusive girlfriend who is good in the sack. Can't stop or listen to reason. All I want is Universal Remote. Please! please RNGesus provide me plentiful bounty this Christmas!
U wot m8

So, who's running NF/CE at reset? I WILL get Hawkmoon/Old Gjallar this week.

Wallach

just think, if there were trading in this game

you could have all the universal remotes

every single one

Deku Tree

Flawless attempt group from last night

DekuBleep (31 Warlock)
Messiek (31 Warlock Titan Hunter...)
sjay1994 (30 Warlock)
JTran2003 (30 Warlock)
iRAWRasaurus (31)
Log Ride

We were flawless all the way through twice except for the Templar expulsion bug and the jumping deaths. We said we wanted to try again tonight around the same time 9pm est. I can be on by 8:30. Please confirm if you can make it or if you can't. I'd like to try again as we are very close.

If you were shaky with you jumps then please watch the flawless video linked in the OP and we can practice the jumps.

Yeah I can be on.

For floatingdivider, I would assume it was joking post but posting doesnt allow to indicate the humor part. Always liked his "DLC review"

I'll be online. I won't mess the jump this time, I'll do the safest thing.
I'm sorry :|

I can make it

Hey, doing my best to make it in time. If I'm not on by 9:10 est, put in an alternate in my place.

I'll be there.

Ok everyone is confirmed.

we are delayed until 9:30pm est because log ride is stuck in traffic. We are practicing jumping now if anyone wants to practice to please join.

someday

Banned
just think, if there were trading in this game

you could have all the universal remotes

every single one
Yep, it was my very first exotic drop and I've used it like twice. A primary shotgun just isn't useful in this game to me and UR sucks even so. I haven't shared it though just in case.

Bogeypop

Tried earlier with no luck, but it's prime time now so here goes. Anyone want to hit the Roc Strike slot machine and pray for some new toys before weekly reset? Tried to go back to Roc Strikes with PUGs and it's like trying to go back to eating baloney after you've had steak, it's just not the same without you, GAF.
9nRU8LE.png

that last game comeback was ridiculous.

Why is that sniper so good for PVP?

unflinching + high rate of fire = quick body shots. also wins most fights against low impact weapons or weapons with low rates of fire. shortgaze scope is what makes it good in CQB. even given these things, it's not perfect. would be better with higher stability, ambush scope and 6 rounds.

NastyBook

Anybody still looking to run a Nightfall? Got a Hunter and a Lock that need that head swirly before turning in bounties.

PSN: GibbShift.

Agent

that last game comeback was ridiculous.

unflinching + high rate of fire = quick body shots. also wins most fights against low impact weapons or weapons with low rates of fire. shortgaze scope is what makes it good in CQB. even given these things, it's not perfect. would be better with higher stability, ambush scope and 6 rounds.

I actually just got a Hieracon-LR5 with unflinching, short gaze and Quickdraw/Armor Piercing Rounds from a blue engram. Its fun to use, I just wish I was better at sniping.

Interesting. How did you cheese Crota with only 3? You had a hunter go invisible and lots of G-Horns?

There's a glitch where if the party leader leaves right as Crota goes down on one knee, he stays there pretty much forever.

So we just had the party leader leave (with the correct timing) and return, then wack him with the sword until dead.

I wish there was a more impressive answer, but... lol

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
i lied, maybe getting loot is exciting.

kinda.

well both gjallarhorns dropped in first place so i can feel less guilty about it.

this changes nothing RNGesus.

Every time I see posts like the past few I'm like "oh man I should go play some crucible!" But then I remember... it's all random. -_-

Top Bottom