• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

The worshippers were just sitting there minding their own business trying to help Blade with some last minute shopping transportation.
They were presenting him with their gifts. Then we came along. Oh my god. Do you think they have a wife and kids back home? We're monsters!

acevans2

Anyone willing to help a Lvl 28 Titan and a Lvl 29 Warlock complete the Weekly Strike at Lvl 28? These wizards are killing us.

PSN: Micheal_Bluth

Before I forget, new page means a loot drop of Cauldron screenshots. Added some simple callouts I use too.

Backdrop
HX5q0Yd.jpg

Altar (left door to Red Room; right door to Green Room)
4BgxaY6.jpg

left door to Green Cliff; middle door to Balcony; right door to Red Cliff
fAF9bla.jpg

nzza2JN.jpg

Red Room (Cauldron)
gmA15NO.jpg

DtGzLrg.jpg

Red Window
YgScQOy.jpg

Red Ramp
Wg5fbFI.jpg

Red Cliff
6BlKaKH.jpg

Green Cliff
Q6QiKCk.jpg

vDxr65f.jpg

Green Window
1ZtolI0.jpg

Green Tunnel
shALqZ6.jpg

Green Room (Bone Room)
jQZ2zuG.jpg

Balcony (heavy)
6LFA7Bd.jpg

Blue Room (Water, Heavy)
y5LClr6.jpg

I kinda like this map a lot.

rNilla

They were presenting him with their gifts. Then we came along. Oh my god. Do you think they have a wife and kids back home? We're monsters!
The Light is the true darkness. We massacred thousands of other sentient beings because a dim floating light bulb told us too.

Lima

what's the record? is it 17 minutes for the entire raid?

17:51 without cheese
15:35 with cheese

For the entire thing.

We were going for the legit kill. I mean we downed Crota three times with the first sword. He was down to 1/4 health after only one sword and he choked with the second sword. Went up too early without his bladedancer invis on. Crota slapped the fuck out of him.

Anyone for a last minute Nightfall? I need to get my 27 Warlock through. I would run my main and swap out just before Phogoth is dead.

PSN: Khorgano

17:51 without cheese
15:35 with cheese

For the entire thing.

We were going for the legit kill. I mean we downed Crota three times with the first sword. He was down to 1/4 health after only one sword and he choked with the second sword. Went up too early without his bladedancer invis on. Crota slapped the fuck out of him.

15 minutes legit would be pretty impressive.

Lima

15 minute legit would be pretty impressive.

Suppose it's possible with a full team of 32's so you can kill the wizards, deathsinger and knights faster.

Nobody has figured out how to actually trigger the checkpoint after Deathsinger right before Crota. I mean is that shit timed, do you have to kill all the Knights? Who knows.

What: World's First 3x3x3x0: The Yzen Rant Post Memorial Edition

When: All the time, in our hearts and minds

Who:
1.) A dirty American
me
2.) Some Canadian guy, eh.
Mattiator
3.) Belgium's Public Enemy #1
Yzen
4.) UK is a-OK with me
Steroyd
5.) Biochemist with a Bullet
iRawr
6.) Around the World: our team motto, his ringtone
casmith

Why: To commemorate our fallen comrade. If only everyone else could read your posts in your voice.

Lima

damn this raid is fucking short

it's missing another boss

It is. Plus the fact that you can actually solo the entire thing speaks for some incredibly lame design.

VoG was better in every way. I still like to play VoG. I am already starting to get sick of CE. Nobody of my normal group will be on at reset. Guess what I will do? Cheese the first two parts on all of my characters and get the drops and then actually just join later for some Crota kills.

What: Future Crota's End Speed Run WR Holders
When: ?
Why: Haven't you been paying attention? It's like two posts above here.

Who:
1.) me
2.) zoba
3.) nami
4.) irawr
5.)-6.) opportunities available

Namikaze1

I need to run the raid a few more times to learn how to best handle each part. The bridge part I pretty much got it down as well as Crota fight. Deathsinger and the Cave of 1000 Thralls are a pain though. Especially the former with all the level 32 enemies.

Lima

Remember though guys if you want to speedrun you need to have a lvl 32 in your team that can wield the sword. Preferably a hunter for the invis.

do we have any 32s on GAF?

I'll probably be 32 after reset here in a few hours. Just need 24 total shards across 3 characters. Sadly it's my Warlock but whatever.

When: Whenever we're available. But probably after the holidays?

Who:
1.) me
2.) zoba
3.) nami
4.) irawr
5.) greeny
6.) fig

alternates?

Yeah, I'll be gone for a week after tomorrow (thanks, Vita!) so who knows when we'll have time. No rush, just for fun anyway. Having 6 Lv32s probably makes a big difference but maybe not.

I'll probably be 32 after reset here in a few hours. Just need 24 total shards across 3 characters. Sadly it's my Warlock but whatever.

When: Whenever we're available. But probably after the holidays?

Who:
1.) me
2.) zoba
3.) nami
4.) irawr
5.) greeny
6.) fig

alternates?

Yeah, I'll be gone for a week after tomorrow (thanks, Vita!) so who knows when we'll have time. No rush, just for fun anyway. Having 6 Lv32s probably makes a big difference but maybe not.

I'll be an alternate. I'm intrigued to see how this would work

Lima

I'll be impressed when they can beat it legit in 15 in HM.

Seeing how we will always be one level below at least. Nah you ain't gonna kill Crota in two swords so you have to kill Ogres at least once. This slows down your time considerably.

Top Bottom