• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Todd, just PM the chest location or hide it behind email tags so that GAF can check if it drops exotics. Reddit must not know yet if true.

SharkJAW

I got "the devil you don't" from nightfall with Return to Sender, Field Scout, and Mulligan... Lol I think my new handcannon doesn't have an ammo problem... If only it had more range and impact though... Is there a better 331 attack handcanon outside of the hard CE raid? Is my Fatebringer at 300 attack still better than TDYD at 331 attack?
I have TFWPKY (Crucible), and it's basically identical to FB statwise.

I got "the devil you don't" from nightfall with Return to Sender, Field Scout, and Mulligan... Lol I think my new handcannon doesn't have an ammo problem... If only it had more range and impact though... Is there a better 331 attack handcanon outside of the hard CE raid? Is my Fatebringer at 300 attack still better than TDYD at 331 attack?

I salivate when I think about Word of Crota. Please RNGesus, have mercy on us during Hard CE Raid. A guardian with Word of Crota, Black Hammer and Gjallarhorn will be a one man wrecking crew.

EL CUCO

I thought you didn't give a shit? Were you faking it?

I was just getting over it after 8 ascendent energies for my first Nightfall, last night.

It must've been a test because after I praised RNGesus for my wonderful energies he felt right to gift me the horn. After all, who am I to say no. :)

pbgfle.gif

Congrats! I don't think I got mine till run 80 something. Then again, at the time I was seeking out the raid helmet more than the gun.

Thanks!!!

I can finally put the Vault of Glass to rest. Gladly will help out anyone else but I no longer have any pressure for loot rolls. Will use the gorgon chest but that's it.

I can't believe I got the last two VoG weapons I needed yesterday and today. The Vex and Praedeths Timepiece.

Woooohoooo!

There aren't any exotic weapons I want realllyyyyy bad anymore either. Just need:
-Red Death
-Universal Remote
-4th Horseman
-Dragons Breath

None of those are game changing or super amazing.

Wow, in about a week I got Gjallerhorn, Husk of the pit and the Vex and one of my characters to 32.

Wooooooooo!

What a way to end the year!

Happy New Year!!!!

You're done?

The quest is over?

Goes outside to see if we're not living in some sort of alternate universe...

Grats BB!!!!
Sure does make those 2 at a time fusion rifle kills easier!

Hahaha just like when I got Gjallerhorn I was in disbelief and shock. I am never able to take a screenshot of the rolls because of that. Hahahahaha

todd360

Todd, just PM the chest location or hide it behind email tags so that GAF can check if it drops exotics. Reddit must not know yet if true.

I'm not saying shit until I see it with my own eyes. I trust my friend but the way he described it was confusing. Im going to get him to show me where he found it once I get home from work.

Born2Live

The RNG in this game is brutal. I got my Vex on my third hard mode clear and my Fatebringer on my first Templar clear, yet weapons like Icebreaker, HardLight, and Monte Carlo refuse to drop for me.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I've gotten 7 Vex....40+ hard mode raids....no Fatebringer.
Luckily I have two.

My exotic haul from this week:

Universal Remote
No Land Beyond
4th Horseman

... Ugh

At least I got two warlock helmets from the CE raid but they have stat rolls that I don't like sours a mixed bag.
I still want the 4th Horseman, at least its got full auto.

The RNG in this game is brutal. I got my Vex on my third hard mode clear and my Fatebringer on my first Templar clear, yet weapons like Icebreaker, HardLight, and Monte Carlo refuse to drop for me.
I got the Truth again from the first CE chest. I was so mad.

Top Bottom