• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Just need 34 more radiant shards..till I hit lvl 32 with my Hunter. How much radiant shards will you get from breaking down armor?
Probably 2. I personally need 42 shards though I have 5 on hand and 13 Rad Energy I'm trading in as soon as I get to rank 4 which at the rate I'm going will be this weekend. So I really only need 24 shards. As for gear, I am missing the raid boots and helmet but would only need the boots for 32 since I have a maxed out upgraded Titan helm. Though I would prefer to get both the helm and the boots to keep my Ruin Wings. I am not a fan of the raid gauntlets.

LiK

Probably 2. I personally need 42 shards though I have 5 on hand and 13 Rad Energy I'm trading in as soon as I get to rank 4 which at the rate I'm going will be this weekend. So I really only need 24 shards. As for gear, I am missing the raid boots and helmet but would only need the boots for 32 since I have a maxed out upgraded Titan helm. Though I would prefer to get both the helm and the boots to keep my Ruin Wings. I am not a fan of the raid gauntlets.

I just need one more raid gear to be 32. Hopefully I get it tomorrow. I would prefer boots.

SharkJAW

OMG Finally I thought I would have to make a post asking for a THIRD time today if anyone wanted to Roc Strike.

EDIT: You're not online, I knew it was too good to be true...
skuFHp5.png
I come, friend. I come.

Seeing how we will always be one level below at least. Nah you ain't gonna kill Crota in two swords so you have to kill Ogres at least once. This slows down your time considerably.

Assuming Crota is 33 in HM they don't change the fight otherwise, why couldn't you kill him in 2 swords as a 32 since he can be killed in two swords as a 31 now?

Also, WoL doesn't affect sword as fig said.

spyder_ur

I will be running some nightfalls and weeklies first thing in the morning, probably 6ish EST, if anyone is interested let me know.

spyder_ur

Namikaze1

Game plan for tomorrow:

Get up before reset
Do whatever Eris bounty is available and hand them in
Log out and log back in
Nightfall and Weekly 3x
Crota Chest #1 Run 3x
do all Eris and Vanguard bounties available on my main Titan and Titan alt (don't hand them in)
Crota run on Titan alt
Watch One Piece for a few hours
Raid with OG team on my main Titan
Hand in bounties with new gear equipped if I got any

LiK

Game plan for tomorrow:

Get up before reset
Log out and log back in
Nightfall and Weekly 3x
Crota Chest #1 Run 3x
do all Eris and Vanguard bounties available on my main Titan and Titan alt (don't hand them in)
Crota run on Titan alt

i'll probably make it for Raid. Are the rest of the crew gonna be there?

Tomorrow RNGesus will grant me his blessing with either enough shards to reach lvl32, ballerhorn or hawkmoon. Anyone of those will do lord RNGesus.

Game plan for tomorrow:

Get up before reset
Log out and log back in
Nightfall and Weekly 3x
Crota Chest #1 Run 3x
Crota run on Titan alt

Ya, I see ya on there and I do the same. This will be my first 'bounty cheese morning' with the nightfalls resetting.

So will the nightfall not be available for you before you turn in the first round of bounties, or do you have to log out to get it to show up after reset?

Namikaze1

Ya, I see ya on there and I do the same. This will be my first 'bounty cheese morning' with the nightfalls resetting.

So will the nightfall not be available for you before you turn in the first round of bounties, or do you have to log out to get it to show up after reset?
See that I don't know. This will be the first Tuesday I'll be doing the bounty cheese so I can't give you an answer on that. Would be amazing if we can do Nightfall twice on one character.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
LOL @ people that slide toward me when they see me in crucible. Gee now you're slightly lower than where you were before - really threw me for a loop there, buddy! You're dead.

Would it be possible for me to snag the Crota CP real quick? Looks like you are already full so I will bounce out after... No worries if not.

I have it on my hunter, I could pass it to you. If you're looking to clear it soon I'd be interested in joining, but I'm not sure how late I'll be on.

Dr_LawyerCop

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
GODDAMN Earth Public Time Events broken...

Before you had the Mothyards > Forgotten Shores > The Divide Loop every 30 minutes, now it's broken as fuck

All 3 start almost the same fucking time!

Top Bottom