• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

I have it on my hunter, I could pass it to you. If you're looking to clear it soon I'd be interested in joining, but I'm not sure how late I'll be on.

Dr_LawyerCop

Cool, thanks! Joining on you now. I can just snag the CP now, if there's a team going I can definitely jump in and help bust it out quick. Either do sword or bring GHorn.

Finished nightfall. First legendary new weapon since DLC. Got the Up For Anything Auto Rifle. Don't know if it's any good, but at least it's something new.

NastyBook

Finished nightfall. First legendary new weapon since DLC. Got the Up For Anything Auto Rifle. Don't know if it's any good, but at least it's something new.
That was me in there with you, and Up For Anything should be pretty dope. It's like having a Legendary Shingen-E. Hopefully you'll have a stability buff on there to complement that Rangefinder perk.

And it's still better than 10 Ass Energies. :p

Anyone else doing a VoG? Have Atheon cp on norma. psn:rsin
Can I bring a friend with me? He should be able to finish Atheon on Normal. Plus he's in need in shards. Hopefully that's what Atheon'll drop for him.

Just sent you a FR.

My friend got it last week and says its "quite good".

The only thing that scares me is losing my elemental damage for shielded dude 'cause I've still been rocking my VOG weapons.

That was me in there with you, and Up For Anything should be pretty dope. It's like having a Legendary Shingen-E. Hopefully you'll have a stability buff on there to complement that Rangefinder perk.

And it's still better than 10 Ass Energies. :p

Haha. Thanks again for your help, no way we would have done that without you.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
B5hDUtuCMAAb3XM.jpg:large
i'll take it!

Coconut

Banned
Oh man can we talk about how rad Fatebringer is? I mean I know I was joking around about breaking it down if I got it in the raid but whoa that is one neato gun.

Holy piss in the past two weeks eris has given me 2 exotic bounties. Never got one up until then.

Updated map ranking.

A Shores of Time

A Burning Shrine

A Cauldron

B Rusted Lands

C Asylum

C Anomaly

C Pantheon

D Firebase Delphi

D Exodus Blue

D Bastion

D Blind Watch

D First Light

F Twilight Gap

F Skyshock

NastyBook

The only thing that scares me is losing my elemental damage for shielded dude 'cause I've still been rocking my VOG weapons.

Haha. Thanks again for your help, no way we would have done that without you.
I'm glad you guys were doing it. I needed that XP boost. Been sitting on full bounties with my Hunter for about 3 days now. :x

Wynnebeck

Banned
So I just hit Venus in game (Only Level 12 though) and I love this game so much so far, that I bought The Dark Below so I can continue on after I get higher. Smart choice or still too early to tell?

gdt

So I just hit Venus in game (Only Level 12 though) and I love this game so much so far, that I bought The Dark Below so I can continue on after I get higher. Smart choice or still too early to tell?

The real game begins at Lvl 20 and up. But fuck it, you enjoy it so why not. Stick to this community, you'll be running raids in no time.

Anyone looking to do Void Kills head to standard crucible. Anyone good is playing IB. I was getting wrecked in IB (I suck at PvP), but got first place in regular Crucible Control match. Easy points.

Xamdou

So what are the best weapons in each class in the pistol, scout rifle, pulse rifle, fusion rifle, machine and heavy guns?

Anyone running hard VoG on ps4? Level 31 Warlock here,looking to get one in before the reset.

I won't be able to use my mic cus of sleeping baby in the room, but most people know how to run it so shouldn't be an issue.

Psn dawnoflife

Wow, that Urzok, the Hated urn quest is... whack. Tried to kill him solo, after waiting half an hour for spawn. No way. Got a friend to help. Nope. Had about four people all hammering on him, nada.

It's crazy.

Squall- I assume you got that bounty done right?

I'm just going to do a few Roc strikes if anyone wants to team up.

So what are the best weapons in each class in the pistol, scout rifle, pulse rifle, fusion rifle, machine and heavy guns?

Any question like that really needs to separate pve vs. pvp to have a meaningful answer.

Hi guys, I'm new to DestinyGAF, I just got to level 25, looking to try a Vault of Glass in the next few days because I've reached the max Vanguard marks for the week. If anyone else is in the same area as me im down to play whenever. PM me

Sullichin

Congrats, although I have to say I'm kinda over Vex. Too unwieldy for me. But fatebringer...mmm...sweet lord that is one nasty gun. So good.

Really? I love Thorn as well and agree it's better than TLW but Hawkmoon? That thing one shots people in Crucible.

It one shots sometimes, Thorn can kill in two headshots every time. They're both excellent but Thorn is better. I think it's the best PVP weapon.

EL CUCO

Wow, that Urzok, the Hated urn quest is... whack. Tried to kill him solo, after waiting half an hour for spawn. No way. Got a friend to help. Nope. Had about four people all hammering on him, nada.

It's crazy.

Need to hit him with every max Arc weapon you have. His shield regens so quickly. I failed on my first attempt, re-tooled, and was lucky to be able to kill on my 2nd try with the help of a random 30.

the guantlets aren't worth it

Squall- I assume you got that bounty done right?

I'm just going to do a few Roc strikes if anyone wants to team up.

Any question like that really needs to separate pve vs. pvp to have a meaningful answer.

I did, thanks! I was hoping to actually help you with it... I got a few shots into him and killed a handful of addys in the room ;P Thought you might be mad since you jetted but if not, phew.

Need to hit him with every max Arc weapon you have. His shield regens so quickly. I failed on my first attempt, re-tooled, and was lucky to be able to kill on my 2nd try with the help of a random 30.

the guantlets aren't worth it

Oh, they're for
gauntlets
? I thought I was just continuing, y'know, the main questline for the xpac. I thought this was what I was supposed to be doing.

I did, thanks! I was hoping to actually help you with it... I got a few shots into him and killed a handful of addys in the room ;P Thought you might be mad since you jetted but if not, phew.

Haha no of course not, that's why I posted, just to make sure. Charging my mic so no voice and then I try to leave right after he dies to save the check point there for future bounties.

Hi guys, I'm new to DestinyGAF, I just got to level 25, looking to try a Vault of Glass in the next few days because I've reached the max Vanguard marks for the week. If anyone else is in the same area as me im down to play whenever. PM me

FYI: Weekly Vanguard and Crucible marks reset in about 3 hours, at 4am EST every Tuesday morning.

Hit up Hawkian if nothing else. On Thursday evening he runs a noob raid through the VoG. Takes the time to teach you all the mechanics so you leave comfortable that you'll know what you're doing next time.

Oh, they're for
gauntlets
? I thought I was just continuing, y'know, the main questline for the xpac. I thought this was what I was supposed to be doing.

The gauntlets are basically a one armed version of the raid gauntlets (so picture the raid gauntlets, but for one arm pretty much). Got them, got raid gauntlets like right after, took off and they are now sitting there.

M3Rocket

Anyone have VoG Hard Atheon or Templar checkpoints? Hoping to complete these before the reset as I'm still without a Vex or Fatebringer.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Wow to maximize PTE's now, you have to Planet Hop, Jeez...

Earth to Mars to Moon to net you 12 Mark in 20 minutes...

Top Bottom