• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
LOL 3rd Dragon's Breath
bou08aN.jpg

Jesus!

grief

Hey DestinyGAF, I decided to get back into the game today since I have the expansion pass and my lowly level 23 Hunter is having a bad time doing the Eris quests. Can someone give me a hand on destroying these missions so I can unlock the weekly quest and the other Eris quest completion required stuff?

I'm on the PS4 as xGrief

I'm also down for new friends since I never got into the clan so feel free to add me if you want someone who's new (bad) to play with

Hey DestinyGAF, I decided to get back into the game today since I have the expansion pass and my lowly level 23 Hunter is having a bad time doing the Eris quests. Can someone give me a hand on destroying these missions so I can unlock the weekly quest and the other Eris quest completion required stuff?

I'm on the PS4 as xGrief

I'm also down for new friends since I never got into the clan so feel free to add me if you want someone who's new (bad) to play with

There really isn't any one Destiny Gaf clan and nobody really uses them for match making or anything besides the trophies. Just hang around the OT here and you'll make lots of new friends! Probably an enemy or two also.

coy

I may be sick into the weekend. Kinda makes me wish I didn't blow my load and complete most of the raids before today. I'll probably spend this weekend with OJ & chicken soup, some Roc strikes and good ol' Crucible.

Deku Tree

I am now 925 rep away from Eris rank 4 thanks to the urn quest.

To those of you at rank 4: are the Eris bounties still available after you reach rank 4?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I-I don't desire heart of praxic fire anymore. Starfire protocol has touched me in places that I wasn't aware I even had. It is truly a regal robe fit for a descendant of the Marie Antoinette bloodline.
time for an avatar change eh!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I'm on the PS4 as xGrief

You still looking for help here?

Frenden

Banned
Most coveted items currently:

Obsidian Mind
Gjallahorn

Items the game sees fit to constantly give me:

Ahamkara's Spine x4 (4!)
No Land Beyond x3
ATS/8 Arachnid x2
Plan C x2
Icebreaker x3

Honorary mention:

If I see another class item on Vanguard rank-up, I may scream.

Sullichin

Got the Starwind Hunter cloak as a Crucible package reward... for the fourth time in a row. At least this time it also came with a helmet I don't need and a single shard. I keep hoping for a really good TFWPKY drop. Oh well.

Last thing I heard official from Bungie was that it was "going back into the shop" in order to completely re-do it since it sucked so bad the first time. No time frame given for its (I assume) eventual return. I'm sure they want to have a complimentary PvE event along with IBanner.

Queens Wrath as shitty as it was was a lot more interesting than whatever Eris is doing and Eris is a whole "expansion"

Frenden

Banned
I've only started getting into voidwalker recently, but obsidian mind seems like it would be great fun

Annihilate, Bloom, Axion Bolt, the super perk that spreads damage into three cones, + Voidfang = super fun times. Bloom-Warlock is my favorite class overall for doing ROC and silly shit. Glass cannon defined.

Swamp Voidfang for Obsidian Mind and Bad Juju and create a drain beast too.

Top Bottom