• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Really? I love Thorn as well and agree it's better than TLW but Hawkmoon? That thing one shots people in Crucible.

The Last Word is best for close to mid range.
Thorn is best for mid to long range.
Hawkmoon is best for long range. You'll be out DPSd by the other two anywhere else unless you get the random bullets.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i...

some very good matches in IB tonight with the crew, and interspersed in there a little glimmer farm and normal atheon kill, hit rank 3 easy, and in one match past that after:
B5heibSCcAEC9JT.jpg:large

B5he3npCUAAnQGl.jpg:large
so I was like :D and then I went back to the tower to buy my boots and checked the postmaster but you don't understand

it was just there how I don't understand I didn't see any fatebringers when we did the templar but there it is right there I have it AHAHAHA IT IS MINE

oh and apparently
THANK YOU SANTA

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What's the sequence for that? Which areas?

Seems like doing strikes might be better though. Most strikes take max 10 minutes (and if they don't just quit) and you get the cryptarch engram(s).

Earth: The Divide - Devil Walker; :45-:55
Venus: Ember Caves - Devil Walker/Extraction Crew; :55-:05 or Mars: The Barrens - Warsat/Kill Target; :58-08 (Problem with Barrens is they added a Free for All against Cabal vs Vex, it might override the PTE)
Moon: Archer's Line - Warsat/Extraction Crew; :10-:20

I think this is might be the new loop, get 3 in < 35 minutes

i...

some very good matches in IB tonight with the crew, and interspersed in there a little glimmer farm and normal atheon kill, hit rank 3 easy, and in one match past that after:

so I was like :D and then I went back to the tower to buy my boots and checked the postmaster but you don't understand

it was just there how I don't understand I didn't see any fatebringers when we did the templar but there it is right there I have it AHAHAHA IT IS MINE

oh and apparently

THANK YOU SANTA

Motherofgod.gif

If there is anyone on the board that deserved something nice from Santa, it's you. Congrats on a great haul.

R0ckman

I also rarely see people THIS stupid in massive quantities in my crucible games, never all coming in doing the same thing one at a time, people are usually semi aware of their radars but it looked like these people were just running into death constantly, not watching what is going on with their teamates where the hell are these guys at?

I feel like doing video montages but I don't know how the record feature works on PS4 exactly, it was so inconsistent in the originally and I'm not aware of any updates to how it records.

GraveRobberX

Whoops, sometimes massacring the Disciples of Darkness, makes you see the brutality
DAT Cabalicide!
wlvGS79.jpg

So pretty:
pu2HruP.jpg

Jesus fuck I'm getting Ascendant Materials like fucking crazy though PTE's right now.. WAT!?

Iceman829

Wow, my first time playing iron banner since i got the vex... I think I like iron banner now hahaha. 28 kills and 22 kills and completed my invective bounty again

i...

oh and apparently

THANK YOU SANTA

Wow that's beautiful

That G's Demise is one of the most beautiful looking weapons and with firefly and outlaw with 331 attack. I envy you

Btw welcome to Fatebringer. You will not want to use anything else...EVER!!

After 100s of hours I finally got an exotic out of countless legendary engrams

It was the Mida. Oh well, atleast I know there's a chance and not some RNG conspiracy against me :p

panda-zebra

31 Hunter rerolled looking to kill Crota before reset on ps4, lactose tolerant given time constraints. Fatebringer, Icebreaker, Dragons Breath/Truth, whatever it takes!

psn: xXSHANKLEYXx

GlamFM

Banned
Let's make it happen mentlegen: Crota's End Post-Reset Extrava-Danza.

1) drassill
2) RickyRozay
3) GlamFM
4)
5)
6)

Would you guys be interested in doing Nightfall first before we do Crota?

Would prefer to start with Crota - time is super limited today.

PSN is GlamFM

Jinjo

i...

oh and apparently

THANK YOU SANTA

Seems like Santa is singling out certain GAF members and giving them the goods early. Yesterday Graverobber, today Hawkian.

Pls Santa, I've been a good boy too. :(

Bogeypop

Would prefer to start with Crota - time is super limited today.

PSN is GlamFM

1) drassill
2) Akademik209
3) GlamFM
4) EroticSushi
5) Saithan
6)

Depends how experienced you are as Swordbearer or anyone else for that matter. If not, hopefully any t&#822;w&#822;o&#822; &#822;o&#822;t&#822;h&#822;e&#822;r&#822; &#822;p&#822;e&#822;o&#822;p&#822;l&#822;e&#822; &#822;w&#822;h&#822;o&#822; &#822;j&#822;o&#822;i&#822;n&#822; other person who joins has experience.

noomi

Need one more for Nightfall after reset :) We usually run it a few times with alts.

1. noomi85 - hunter - 31
2. zocano - titan - 31

GraveRobberX

Welp looks like I'm SoL on Crota
Gonna take nice long shower and get ready for Reset Tuesday Onslaught

Bogeypop

I'll come as Swordbear, but have to shower, can we start 15 minutes after reset please?

Shit, I would have LOVED for you to come as Swordbearer, dude. I hear you come highly recommended, but namikaze1 asked first :( Depending how quick we do it I don't mind running it again with you :) Now I pray someone else on the team has experience otherwise WE'RE the ones SoL

Darn. Saw this a tad too late. I can't sleep and figured I'd play. Maybe that's a sign. Good luck after reset to everyone. I won't be able to play much until Friday.

Manp

i...

oh and apparently

THANK YOU SANTA

are you fucking kidding me man?! :(

Top Bottom