• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LiK

Maybe. I was going to do Crota run after Lik finishes his weekly, but I'm not seeing many interested on here in Crota right now. Is anyone else interested in a full Crota run?

Yea. Just me. Wanna do a Weekly while we wait? My Hunter is ready for it. IRAW might join for Crota after our Weekly.

Sullichin

Efrideet's Spear with Field Scout has pretty much replaced Ice Breaker for me in most situations, unless I need ammo or there's a solar burn. I really want Black Hammer though.

Maybe. I was going to do Crota run after Lik finishes his weekly, but I'm not seeing many interested on here in Crota right now. Is anyone else interested in a full Crota run?
Yeah I am, just going to make some food tho. If you guys get a full team, go ahead and don't wait on me.
2 exotics drops from roc strikes?!? What is this madness?!

Normal or hard?

Is this for gatekeepers? I'm down to do a run to get it if nobody has it. I know some people have gorgons I wouldn't mind that CP either. If we take that CP, since we don't actually have the checkpoint saved.. What if we beat gorgons and get to gatekeeper. Do we then have that saved?

Yea. Just me. Wanna do a Weekly while we wait? My Hunter is ready for it. IRAW might join for Crota after our Weekly.
I think I'll try and knock out the templar real quick for the gorgon CP with kayos. Really want the CP to get a gjalarhorn and/or icebreaker. Depending on how late it gets I might not get to Crota tonight anyway. It's 12:20 where I am and I don't want to be up much past 1.

Is this for gatekeepers? I'm down to do a run to get it if nobody has it. I know some people have gorgons I wouldn't mind that CP either. If we take that CP, since we don't actually have the checkpoint saved.. What if we beat gorgons and get to gatekeeper. Do we then have that saved?

Wanted normal for both the Gorgon and GK cp but it's getting late for me already and I work tomorrow. :(

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone for Nightfall + Weekly, need it on my Hunter, help or if you need, just add me or join
Name same as GAF

LiK

Okay, cool. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time since I really have no interest in that quest.

Yeah I'm probably upwards of that myself right now...

It's competely random.

Some Gaffers got it after a few minutes. It took Nami 12 hours of farming,

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
excellent run! Sorry to timmy and Executive, hope you can get in on it next time.

that feeling of doing a little better, then a little better, then a little better, then wrecking atheon with a new group... damn that never gets old :D

gdt

Goodnight gaf.

See you in the morning, see you too Xur.

I have a habit of starting up Destiny and going straight to see what Xur's got before I get on GAF. I wanna savor the anticipation lol.

Its almost always disappointment, at least cause I have more exotics than I don't I guess.

Top Bottom