• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Wynnebeck

Banned
Completed my first strike with Devil's Lair and got some trash loot. Also missed this golden chest everyone keeps talking about. Can you grind strikes?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. Already have the horn but they decided I should have another one.

XcTZrqt.jpg

Thanks to everyone with the help. Going to do the heroic and other stuff later tonight.

Ugh. I swear, I don't even do the Nightfall for the reward anymore. I just get through it each week for the rep bonus. I always end up with a crap reward.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So the bridge part for me gave me no loot....
No shards, energy or armor

Did get Gauntlets from 1st part, what on earth?

Would it be worth me trying to form a group for the weekly nightfall strike if I am still only level 28? I could really use the rep bonus for grinding out crucible this week but I'm thinking 28 still might not be enough.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wait. Three people got the Horn on GAF within the last 20 mins?

LOL. I'm seriously dying though. I was like earlier "I'm probably going to get another horn instead of the IB."

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Would it be worth me trying to form a group for the weekly nightfall strike if I am still only level 28? I could really use the rep bonus for grinding out crucible this week but I'm thinking 28 still might not be enough.

Wonder if you can join. I can solo it myself. Having other people just makes it quicker. If you want to tag along tonight, I'll help. I'm going to do the heroics as well. IB and Hawkmoon are on top of my wanted list.

Namikaze1

Hard Light is the only exotic I've wanted for a while so I'm satisfied. It's still BS how nothing dropped on my main but whatever.

u6213Ls.jpg

Sorry shark :/

It's weird to see so many Gjallarhorns. Bungie did something...
Yeah, that was strange that nothing dropped for you on our first NF run.

Well I have one more Nightfall to run.

Updated map ranking.

A Shores of Time

A Burning Shrine

A Cauldron

B Rusted Lands

C Asylum

C Anomaly

C Pantheon

D Firebase Delphi

D Exodus Blue

D Bastion

D Blind Watch

D First Light

F Twilight Gap

F Skyshock

the one that's an expanded version of that close combat map is terrible (don't know the name). Also agree delphi is bad.

Nodnol

All these Horns are making me excited! I want one!!

Christmas present from Bungie? What's the betting Xur sells it this week?

hand cannon into throwing knife is so satisfying. i want haunter gauntlets with some kind of throwing knife perk.
I've been wanting some armor like that too. Can't think of many perks though.

Maybe a perk for two throwing knives so you could also use chain of woe. Or for the DOT burning knives but you can also get the instant cooldown. Perhaps headshots with guns also reset the cooldown. I dunno... i'm too sleepy right now to be creative. Headshot knife kills give 50% of super meter, hahaha.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I was full lol on my Materials slots, so my Bridge loot was sent to the Postmaster, got 5 Radiant Energies!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Two Crota chests. Four radiant energy. Just 22 more shards and one raid piece to get to 32 for my Hunter.

I think Bungie did do something. So many people within the last week has gotten a Horn.

Top Bottom