• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Shit. Can't join till I do the bounties since this is my main Titan and I was planning to use my alt for the raid. I don't want to lose the duplicate bounties.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kadey1up for NF. Running it twice to get it out of the way. This should be a real quick one. Pr and Truth will help.

Ambitious

Not at home right now, so no double bountry trick for me today. I turned the console on and went to the Tower twenty minutes ago, but I probably have been disconnected already because of inactivity.

Speaking of which: Apart from bounties, are there other ways to exploit the daily/weekly resets? For instance, could I open the first raid chest a second time by staying in the Thrall area during the reset?

Nuszka

I will be available in about 2h after reset for ce raid , i woud like to run it 2 times back to back if possible. Need to get as much as possible done before christmas hits in full swing. psn nuszka

Bogeypop

Shit. Can't join till I do the bounties since this is my main Titan and I was planning to use my alt for the raid. I don't want to lose the duplicate bounties.

I'll come as Swordbear, but have to shower, can we start 15 minutes after reset please?

Graverobber, come baaack! Namikaze can't make it it seems. And I don't think Grave is here either, so anyone else want to fill up the last spot for Crota's End?

CLBridges

3rd Up for Anything auto rifle, Nightfall smh. Guess I kinda lost my spot on that first NF team, so anyone want to join NF in progress...PSN: GhostFaceDon

drumroll....

Mp9v794.jpg

SANTA PLS

Shito

Void burn for the nexus?
Yup, will be hiding on the left edge when soloing it with my warlock...

At least no angry for the weekly, that's always something.

Top Bottom