• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Have you guys seen Datto's exotic weapon tier list?

Everything-was-S-tier.jpg

Ridiculous. Called for Gjallarhorns nerfs too, because it was too strong in PvP. Datto pls.

About the pic leak: I always find it funny, that whenever something like that leaks the person taking the picture always has the most horrible
phonecamera. Come on man, phonecameras are awesome nowadays, if you're gonna leak, invest in one of those, for goodness sake.

he had a video a while ago that basically said gunslingers needed to be nerfed.

Why he has listed Thunderlord higher than Truth?
What special does TL offer instead legendary mg? I personally wouldn't waste exotic slot to machine gun.

I can get way more kills off of a heavy ammo spawn with Thunderlord. It kills in 4 shots more often than not and you get 90 rounds. You're practically unbeatable in a fire fight. The only comparable HMG is The Swarm but you need to get field scout to match TL and TL has a better range and fire rate.

Yeah. I have two Titans. One of them is just basically another chance to get Titan goods.

I think of Titans as brawlers/heavy weapons, hunters as stealth/long range, and warlocks as magic user/etc. I'm more partial to the former two and Warlocks are ugly.

Yeah, I realized after I posted that I thought you had 2 Titans. Since I run one of each class, I always forget that other people have "dupes."

I agree about Warlocks being my least favorite for PvE and PvP (slow, floaty). They have the least defined identity to me (outside of cheese makers), but I still really enjoy each class just for the variety.

Jinjo

he had a video a while ago that basically said gunslingers needed to be nerfed.

Oh yeah, I remember that one lol. That one was a pure what the fuck moment for me too. His reasoning on that video was just waaaaaaaay out there.

cilonen

Just thinking a bit more about that 'Base Level 30" tidbit from the leaked image. That's going to mean our non-light level isn't it.

So we have another 10 levels of XP to gain. I wonder if existing legendaries and exotics still stack on top of that so we end up somewhere around level 41-45 with light (and assuming HoW gives another 1-2 levels of light boosting gear).

Rixa

I can get way more kills off of a heavy ammo spawn with Thunderlord. It kills in 4 shots more often than not and you get 90 rounds. You're practically unbeatable in a fire fight. The only comparable HMG is The Swarm but you need to get field scout to match TL and TL has a better range and fire rate.

Oh I see. This is my heavy weapon what I use in VoG.
TheSwarm.PNG
Was my first legendary weapon drop in game. With really nice perks, too bad that I cant upgrade it. In CE I use Truth.

phen0m24

[Rant]

Bah humbug Xur. DB is not useful, no heavy synth, and a DLC exotic two weeks in a row, while understood for revenue purposes - seems self-serving.

Did upgrade PI though.
Did buy the part for SGA too.

[/rant]

[Rant]

Bah humbug Xur. DB is not useful, no heavy synth, and a DLC exotic two weeks in a row, while understood for revenue purposes - seems self-serving.

Did upgrade PI though.
Did buy the part for SGA too.

[/rant]

At least every thing was new. I think it's a good week despite not having my top tier wants.

Sane_Man

Fuck this game, man. I think I've finally reached the end. I can't take the frustration anymore. God damn my addictive personality.

LiK

NLB looks even stupider on my Titan in menu. She holds the guns down so it's basically extending way past where the floor would be. lol

Shito

Cosmos Holy Shit you were right, Roffles

I got 3 Dragon's Breath this week, Comos and I were chatting he said, last week he got 3 NLB and Xur brought NLB, I got 3 DB's, he brings DB....
Should have called it as well: two weeks in a row he's selling the new exotic I got from the first CE chest. :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I love it when bounties overlap. Grayliks, fallen leaders, 100 enemies, pumice, and kill with elements all can be done in one go.

Bogeypop

Another Aspect of Glass and the Warlock Raid Helmet, not a single weapon from Atheon, and I'm not even asking for the Vex I just really want VoC.
1N1E66P.png

Todays Xur was good, 2 items that I wanted.

However, I think someone at bungie who decides what Xur offers each week was told to pimp the DLC.

Rixa

Another Aspect of Glass and the Warlock Raid Helmet, not a single weapon from Atheon, and I'm not even asking for the Vex I just really want VoC.
1N1E66P.png

Same thing here
Besides 2 Vexes Ive got 1 Universal Remote from my VoG runs, 0 other exotics, 0 VoC.
Earlier this week Templar was so generous that he offered this:
^^ I dont need those anymore.

noomi

Wow, what a fantastic week for a change!

Got my first ever g-horn off of Atheon right after Xur left the tower, so I am more than ok with the upgrade today. Was afraid I would be waiting weeks for it. Then spent some motes and got the Don't Touch Me gloves which I wanted so.... coins saved I guess. Already had dragons breath, but it's nice to see it on there. It's the best DLC exotic in my opinion.

Either way, nice Xurday. Cheers guardians!

Rixa

Wow, what a fantastic week for a change!
Already had dragons breath, but it's nice to see it on there. It's the best DLC exotic in my opinion.

Either way, nice Xurday. Cheers guardians!

Sadly so true :(, hopefully HM Crota gives better DLC exotics. Fun week indeed, NF total crap as usual, but from CE I got raid chest & helmet. Also yesterday we did full CE without cheeses under 36 minutes time.

Was testing out shoulder charge to see how long it last. Without the boots its ~6 seconds, with them it's ~10 seconds. So it's a pretty decent jump, but it still feels meh for an exotic piece, plus they're ugly.

Saint 14 and Inmost Light still too good, also Ruin Wings.

Bogeypop

Yeah I got timebreaker again, that's like the 20th? Lol.

Same thing here
Besides 2 Vexes Ive got 1 Universal Remote from my VoG runs, 0 other exotics, 0 VoC.
Earlier this week Templar was so generous that he offered this:

^^ I dont need those anymore.

I've had better luck with my Crota drops than all of VoG. Got my full (minus the helmet) Crota raid gear in only two runs. And every subsequent run he's given me a different weapon. I just need the Shotgun and Sniper from him now. Though arguably they made loot distribution more fair for Crota from what I hear...

TP-DK

Was testing out shoulder charge to see how long it last. Without the boots its ~6 seconds, with them it's ~10 seconds. So it's a pretty decent jump, but it still feels meh for an exotic piece, plus they're ugly.

Saint 14 and Inmost Light still too good.

You mean Ruin Wings ;-)

Top Bottom