• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

CLBridges

Dang, did Bungie up the chance at exotics this holiday week. I'm seeing a lot of people getting good drops. Two more raid chests to go *crosses fingers for Hard Light or Gjallarhorn 2.0*

Bogeypop

Alright, I'm ready to raid on my alt now.

Alright, and SharkJaw is joining us as well.

Crota's End 2 : The Raid Redemption

AXuuz6F.jpg

1) drassill
2) namikaze1
3) SharkJaw
4)
5)
6)

Anyone from the previous raid want to join again on their alts?

Namikaze1

Alright, and SharkJaw is joining us as well.

Crota's End 2 : The Raid Redemption

1) drassill
2) namikaze1
3) SharkJaw
4)
5)
6)

Anyone from the previous raid want to join again on their alts?
Alright, let me put my main Titan's gear in the bank for my alt. gonna have to bring my OG Gjallarhorn since I'm not turning in any bounties till I get a raid gear drop so Über Gjallarhorn is out.

Edit: Zoba's coming.

Jinjo

Dang, did Bungie up the chance at exotics this holiday week. I'm seeing a lot of people getting good drops. Two more raid chests to go *crosses fingers for Hard Light or Gjallarhorn 2.0*

Positive selection. People are not gonna post pics of the 5 strange coins or energies they got.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd rather get coins than some of the stuff I've been getting. Just need a few exotics and Fatebringer and my collection is complete.

Also. I swear classes are more adept with certain weapons than others. Like I seem to do more damage with launchers with my Titans where as with my Hunter I seem to do more damage with snipers. Same level and weapons and enemies testing it on.
Also in the cosmodrome area where the walker spawns in public. Shooting from a building there with a Hunter will get yourself in the face. With a Titan, the rocket flies out without any problems.
In the gate mission. My Titan requires three snipes to destroy them while my Hunter requires two. Again this is with the same weapons and level.

Bogeypop

Do you need a 6th? I'll join if there is room. PSN is Zocano

Can't have a Crota Raid without my OG Swordbearer. You make six. Think Zoba went to eat breakfast, so I'll go do some bounties while I wait for 'em to post in the thread... Scratch that anyone want to do Nightfall in the meantime?

1) drassill
2) namikaze1
3) SharkJaw
4) Zoba
5) rsin
6) Zocano

Rsinart

Can't have a Crota Raid without my OG Swordbearer. You make six. Think Zoba went to eat breakfast, so I'll go do some bounties while I wait for 'em to post in the thread... Scratch that anyone want to do Nightfall in the meantime?

1) drassill
2) namikaze1
3) SharkJaw
4) Zoba
5) rsin
6) Zocano

I can run nightfall while we wait

1) drassill
2) namikaze1
3) SharkJaw
4) Zoba
5) rsin
6) Zocano

yoshi, i'm ready, willing and sober.

i'm not sure about one of those.

Namikaze1

1) drassill
2) namikaze1
3) SharkJaw
4) Zoba
5) rsin
6) Zocano
Yeah, I'm getting something quick to eat myself as well. Also, I won't be using my mic much since my roommate is asleep and I don't want to disturb him. I'll still have it connected to hear what you guys are saying but I won't do much talking. Not that that matters since I rarely talk even when raiding with my OG group.

Edit: forget the breakfast. I'll do that afterwards.

I'd rather get coins than some of the stuff I've been getting. Just need a few exotics and Fatebringer and my collection is complete.

Also. I swear classes are more adept with certain weapons than others. Like I seem to do more damage with launchers with my Titans where as with my Hunter I seem to do more damage with snipers. Same level and weapons and enemies testing it on.
Also in the cosmodrome area where the walker spawns in public. Shooting from a building there with a Hunter will get yourself in the face. With a Titan, the rocket flies out without any problems.
In the gate mission. My Titan requires three snipes to destroy them while my Hunter requires two. Again this is with the same weapons and level.
I've never heard this, though it would make things a lot more interesting. I may have to test this a bit myself. It's how I've always imagined it should be.

Wonder if you can join. I can solo it myself. Having other people just makes it quicker. If you want to tag along tonight, I'll help. I'm going to do the heroics as well. IB and Hawkmoon are on top of my wanted list.

Xbone or PS4? Only 22 on my PS4 guardian atm. Really should get him up a bit, only real life friend that plays is on Xbone though so its got more attention.

Looking for back to back Crotas End raiders!

Starting as soon as everyone is online within the next half hour.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Dhruv_Hanom
3. Bitsurugi
4. Kartik21

Looking for 2 more! Join in on my party!

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Dhruv_Hanom
3. Bitsurugi
4. Kartik21

I can join

Just wanna get a nightfall outta the way beforehand

Nuszka

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)
2. Dhruv_Hanom
3. Bitsurugi
4. Kartik21

I am in have titan and warlock psn nuszka

Daigoro

hand cannon into throwing knife is so satisfying. i want haunter gauntlets with some kind of throwing knife perk.

seriously. knife throws are so satisfying in crucible. the only thing better is stopping someones super with one!

speaking of stopping a super, i never realized that you could interrupt a Titans course of trajectory during a smash. i just started playing a Warlock recently and im loving the melee so much.

Titan fall down: http://xboxclips.com/Daigoro/33b27a0b-45f7-40f4-b169-bddf7d895f8d found this pretty hilarious (and surprising) at the time.

(excuse my horrible play excluding the event itself. was having a poor game here)

Top Bottom