• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

TheRook

I just got the full raid gear guys.

10835191_10152713562782928_5162503893398787779_o.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Yeesh, Good Luck ran out fro me, looks like others took it =3

Nightfall Haul:
Hunter - 12 Ascendant Energy
Titan - 10 Ascendant Energy
Warlock - Void Purifier VII Fusion Rifle, Not bad at all!

1 Crota's End down, Hunter Gauntlets, 2/4 Hunter for gear
Titan is 1/4, same for Warlock 1/4, but they both need to CE this week

Now only have 3 weeklies, 3 VoG, 2 CE's and I'm done for weeks requirement, taking days off on reset day + 2 days after really messes you up catching up over the tail end of the week

Downed Crota thrice. Got nothing but shards and energy...fml. Two guys got dragons breath and TLW in the same match.

Hopefully I have better luck when I do the first two parts with my chars

Manp

Dang, did Bungie up the chance at exotics this holiday week. I'm seeing a lot of people getting good drops. Two more raid chests to go *crosses fingers for Hard Light or Gjallarhorn 2.0*

they sure did... i just got energy and mark of the pit (which i already got on the first week) from the first CE chest...

oh wait

noomi

NF 1: The Last Word
NF 2: Legendary Emblem (Sniper)

Crota Chest 1: Shards
Crota Chest 2: Energies

Still, have 2 more Crota raids and VoG HM for that horn and moon chance, pls RNG PLEASE!

spyder_ur

Looking for another Nightfall to get the taste of 5 coins and 8 shards the first two runs out of my mouth. Would also be down for weeklies. spyder_ur.

k1t4j

Got P&T and shards from the solo raid chest

Vanquisher VIII from the NF

Only blues from the weekly

Still need CE, maybe my luck will improve there

Ambitious

Raid Chest
Warlock: Dragon's Breath, Shards
Hunter: Energy
Titan: No Land Beyond, Shards

Fine by me. I didn't have either of them. Next up: Nightfall.

Cool - join on me whenever and we can head in. 1 more for Nightfall and maybe weekly?

Picking up weapons in the Tower right now, I'm going to join in two minutes. We're already friends.

Jinjo

Raid Chest
Warlock: Dragon's Breath, Shards
Hunter: Energy
Titan: No Land Beyond, Shards

Fine by me. I didn't have either of them. Next up: Nightfall.

Damn man. I've gotten nothing but shards and energy from the first chest. Not even a class item. :(

How nice of NF to give me 10 Ass Energy. Kind of wish turning in Eris bounties would help speed up the upgrade process for Husk of the Pit cause just killing Hive is gonna take forever

Bogeypop

Since no one wants to do Nightfall with me...
AkBKWnE.png

I'm feeling crazy so how's about we go the whole nine-yards and do some VoG Hard. Any takers?

1) drassill
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Waldini

Really?! REALLY!?

1st Nightfall = 8 coins
2nd Nightfall = 8 coins

... im afraid of the third. Thank God my Hunter is 28 atm. Need someone on XBONE to carry me.

Greenymac

First Nightfall reward this week...

STARFIRE PROTOCOL...Shit looks dope! 126 intellect plus extra fusion grenade.

Fuck that praxic fire..

So how does dismantling raid gear work for radiant shards? Do you always just get 2 or 3? Does maxing out XP matter, even though it doesn't matter afaik for other gear?

Top Bottom