• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Karl Hawk

Banned
I just got the full raid gear guys.

10835191_10152713562782928_5162503893398787779_o.jpg

Congrats.

If you don't mind, can I use it for a little fan-project? Long story short, I'm making a list of raid gear in Destiny. :D

noomi

Guardians! Our beloved Tuesday reset is upon us once more! This means I am looking for players to come and join me in taking down Crota and indulging in that sweet, sweet loot.

We will be starting at 3:30PM EST. If you are interested in joining please quote this post with your PSN, class and level. We are nearly full and only need 2 more to join, this will be a quick run.

I usually send out party chat invites 10-15 minutes prior to starting, please try and be on time :)

Some of us will be doing a 2nd run right after, so if you are interested you are more than welcome to stick around and bring an alt.

Where: Crota's End
When: 3:30PM EST | 2:30PM CST | 8:30PM GMT | 12:30PM PST

1. noomi85 - hunter - 31
2. Macello - titan - 31
3. Messiek - warlock - 31
4. snake - titan - 31
5. Hzoltan969 - warlock - 31
6. cap - hunter - 31

Alts:

1. a_javierp - warlock - 31

All filled up, see you all later today :D

Truphenom

Haven't been able to post here in a while, but I just woke up and I'm doing the first chest on all my dudes. Got the upgraded Godhorn this time. Has anyone figured out yet if you're more prone to the same drops once you start getting a certain exotic? Easily the most I have of any weapon and once again time to allow trading lol.

Hzoltan69

Guardians! Our beloved Tuesday reset is upon us once more! This means I am looking for players to come and join me in taking down Crota and indulging in that sweet, sweet loot.

We will be starting at 3:30PM EST. If you are interested in joining please quote this post with your PSN, class and level. We are nearly full and only need 2 more to join, this will be a quick run.

I usually send out party chat invites 10-15 minutes prior to starting, please try and be on time :)

Some of us will be doing a 2nd run right after, so if you are interested you are more than welcome to stick around and bring an alt.

Where: Crota's End
When: 3:30PM EST | 2:30PM CST | 8:30PM GMT | 12:30PM PST

1. noomi85 - hunter - 31
2. Macello - titan - 31
3. Messiek - warlock - 31
4. snake - titan - 31

Alts:

1. a_javierp - warlock - 31

Put me down for this, pls. PSN: Hzoltan969

Izuna

Banned
Raid group wants cheese, HOLY FUCKING SHIT they are talking so much about how to do it, any competent team would have been done by now. So annoying.

Nuszka

So my tita can be lvl 32 now , this raid has been more forgiving to me then the last one. I was in a forever 29 club. Just need shards now.

noomi

I will need it on all three, so whichever you prefer. Only my warlock is 31 at the moment, but I can also level the hunter or titan if necessary.

Ok, very good. I'll add your warlock to the list as the primary, you can bring whichever class you need for the 2nd run after :)

Raid group wants cheese, HOLY FUCKING SHIT they are talking so much about how to do it, any competent team would have been done by now. So annoying.

I joined a group yesterday to help them do CE before reset, no mics on any of them, was a mess, I ended up igoring them and soloing first two parts while they all dying.

Left at Deathsinger because though I can solo it I couldn't with them all going yolo.

RickD

So sick and tired of dying and coming back to life with the same amount of ammo at a check point. Why did they think that was a good idea? A least I've levelled ruin wings up to replace armamentarium with the bugged extra ammo....

HigXx

Being Level 29 sucks when every possible way of getting Ass Shards doesn't give you Ass Shards, I'm actually swimming in Energies when I dont even need them

Iceman829

Decided to stay up and do the raid with some guys from the UK I know.

Did the Crota raid 3 times and got Swordbreaker, Suros Regime and Black Hammer
Hunter Helmet, Legs and Gloves
Titan Gloves
Warlock Helmet and Chest

Now my hunter and warlock can hit 32 once I have enough shards.

We ran 2 nightfalls right after and I got 12 ass energy and a garbage legendary shotgun. Decided to calls it quits after the 2 weeklies and nightfalls. Will have to run my last character later and hope my string of great luck continues.

Good night/morning everyone and happy reset day

A friend and I both have the final part of the Thorn bounty to do. Can we do it together, or would it just register who made the final shot?

void666

Banned
Third nightfall done.

1 - 7 coins
2 - some shitty fusion rifle
3 - plan c

Plan c....

No luck with the raid chest.

I wish i could be lucky only once for a change.

Izuna

Banned
Beggedthem to do it legit as they were messing up the cheese. We did it first try, I took him down in 3 swords as 31 and got helmets.

I got Truth from the first CE chest and TLW from a nightfall. So this game wants to give me exotics this week, but anything that's not Gjallarhorn is a disappointment :(

Ghazi

I opened the first chest twice and got Truth and P&T.

Both exotics I bought from Xur the past two weeks... that could've been an Icebreaker and Gjallarhorn...

:(

Beggedthem to do it legit as they were messing up the cheese. We did it first try, I took him down in 3 swords as 31 and got helmets.

sounds like my first hard VoG. we wiped for about 3 hours and spent the latter half trying to cheese it. came back the next day and beat it in one go.

SpecX

Being Level 29 sucks when every possible way of getting Ass Shards doesn't give you Ass Shards, I'm actually swimming in Energies when I dont even need them

lol this is where I am as well. I can probably hit level 31 with the last upgrades, but this damn game refuses to give them to me.

Namikaze1

Nothing can bring me down today. Nothing.

I love my Über Gjallarhorn. Don't know what to do with my OG Gjallarhorn though. I'll keep it around for now.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Wooh, 1st chest in CE was there on my first try. It gave me dragon's breath, but I just want Gjallarhorn.

WipedOut

Did the first chest for all my characters.

1. Shards
2. Energy
3. Shards and Warlock Bond

3 nightfalls later tonight, hopefully it will produce better results than last week.

I got an FWC pulse rifle called the Conduit. Any opinions on the gun?

Ambitious

I'm going to get something amazing this week. I can feel it.
Gjallarhorn, Heart of the Praxic Fire, Hawkmoon. One of those.

Raid Chest
Warlock: Dragon's Breath, Shards
Hunter: Energy
Titan: No Land Beyond, Shards

Fine by me. I didn't have either of them. Next up: Nightfall.

Picking up weapons in the Tower right now, I'm going to join in two minutes. We're already friends.

Nightfall
Warlock: 7 coins
Hunter: Legendary Special Weapon Engram = 2 shards
Titan: The 4th Horseman

Disappointing.

Top Bottom