• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Eh bad reset for me... Nightfall gave me a duplicate of a legendary MG.
CE Chest radiant energies x3

Weekly heroic did give me 2 legendary engrams which was pretty cool but they turned into energies. Lol
That totally derailed any enthusiasm I had to play

Back to Thedas I go.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Welp my bad luck ran out quickly LOL:
5N5Hh0p.jpg

Now I have Hawkmoon + Monte Carlo + 4th Horseman (all 3 PS Exclusives!)

Namikaze1

Nightfall Loot:
L̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶r̶a̶m̶ Energy
Über Gjallarhorn
Some pulse rifle

LiK

Amuses me that I got the Salvage trophy during launch week cuz I played it a lot with a buddy. Everyone ignored it and now it's one of the most wanted modes for the trophy.

I just joined someone who was soloing the Nightfall. He was at the Nexus and we croaked (why did I think I could remote play the nightfall?) and he left THEN kicked me out when I tried to join the Heroic he was doing next.

Apparently having me on your fire team is worse than having no one.

Anyways, if someone wants an apparently shitty player for the Heroic or Nightfall, add me!

PSN: CartmanPat

EL CUCO

I read it but I dont believe it...
SALVAGE IS AVAILABLE?!?? WOOOO

MAKE ROOM IN THE OP, HAWKI! SOME NEW GUARDIAN LORDS A' COMIN THROUGH
tddhYvG.jpg

Lima

Hunter and Titan at 32. Come on Warlock. I better get boots next week or else I will spend New Years eve leveling up another warlock.

I think I'm going to go for this whole Guardian Lord thingy now. At least before the new year to say I did. All I need are these trophies:

Flawless Raider
Strike with clan members
Upgrade a Titan subclass
Upgrade a Warlock subclass

I'm holding out for a chest piece with better stats, but I otherwise have all the armor necessary to hit 32, so my Hunter alt will be pointless for the next 3 months. May as well make the other classes now.

I'll delete one of my alts this week and start a Titan. Still debating whether I want to replace my main with a new Hunter, but I'll at least be able to knock out one trophy in the mean time.

phen0m24

So my son pops on after I tried about 15 times to get the first CE chest. I got nothing.

He pops on with his buddy and after twice he gets an exotic!

Win! An exotic sniper rifle! Could it be my Ice Breaker??? Tears well up...

No Land Beyond

So my son pops on after I tried about 15 times to get the first CE chest. I got nothing.

He pips on with his buddy and after twice he gets an exotic!

Win! An exotic sniper rifle! Could it be my Ice Breaker??? Tears well up...

No Land Beyond

Hey Colonel, I'm doing some Nightfalls and Weeklies if you want in.

Anyone else want to do it? psn: illini_guy_05

Rsinart

Ran Crota, got another Swordbreaker, and Hunter gauntlets. Then ran Nightfall twice, got a legendary Pulse Rifle, and a Legendary hand cannon. Kinda bummed, only good piece I got this week was the raid gauntlets.

Defuser

My weekly nightfall experience...

1st character : Solo 2/3 of Nexus nightfall, other 2 join in for the boss. Both got exotics, I got a shitty legendary shotgun.

2nd character : Same thing, Solo 2/3 of Nexus nightfall, another other 2 join in for the boss. Both got a legendary engram and 9 coins. I got 5 coins.

In other words? Destiny RNG shits on hardworking/high scoring players lol

Truphenom

Final chest run netted me Dragon's breath. So that, Godhorn and Last word mean today is my day to finally get the vex. Might have to call out of work.

Namikaze1

All bounties done on my main Titan. Well, all I can hold. I'm not doing the crucible bounties cause I'm not a fan of the crucible. Now to do the same on my Titan alt.

Top Bottom