• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

LiK

So... 63 Radiant Shards...
3pLRpVY.jpg

Hunter 2/4 (Gauntlets + Boots), Titan 2/4 (Gauntlets + Boots), Warlock 1/4 (Gauntlets)
Warlock still has CE up till Bridge, so 2 chances at gear/loot

Whichever gets next piece get 63 shards!

Jesus Christ, look at that pile lol

One of you better had recorded that match! Lol!

I'm guessing only Zoba would save it lol

Should've teamed up instead.

People can hate Destiny and Bungie all they like as I hate some if not most of the decisions they made with the game but outright disrespecting people who are still playing the game and/or enjoy it is damn distasteful. I seriously don't understand why some people are pissed that there are people actually enjoying their time in the game. I can't venture into any other Destiny thread since you have posts with people disrespecting those that still play the game. I would post in those threads but I rather not get ban. It just gets on my nerves their disrespectful attitude towards Destiny players.

I know what you mean... I enjoy the game a lot, despite its flaws. I have friends who will not even touch the game due to the criticisms even when I ask them to get it and play with me. It's pretty bad when I have a huge backlog of games that I KNOW are good (Diablo 3, TEW, Shadow of Mordor, Hyrule Warriors, SO, etc.) but I just come back to this game. It's addicting as hell.

Although, I think that once the people I play with stop, I'll probably move on. The social aspect is the best part of Destiny.

phen0m24

So my son's streak continues.

Rolling with royalty this morning our first Guardian Lord on his first Nightfall and nets

A 331 Horn

Then he fig and Comms start a nice Salvage match and who's on the other team but Zoba himself.

Oh boy.

I'll be getting no work done as I watch the fun unfold.

Each of my characters got one raid piece and they were all pieces I had already lol

Crota did drop me a Hard Light which is cool. First boss exotic drop. No where near enough shards so I'm guessing it'll be at least a couple weeks till I'm ready to get hit 32, hopefully with the pieces in tow.

gdt

Any Crotas End groups forming? I should have time to raid before work at 1.

1. Gdt

Lvl 31 Hunter experience with the sword

If heavy ammo popped up you all would have respawned.

We/I should have respawned anyway, I hit X, the timer bottom left stopped like it does when you try to respawn, nothing happens.

It's terrible for such a high budget game, bad enough with all the weapon unbalance and weapons like the suros being OP.

Namikaze1

So my son's streak continues.

Rolling with royalty this morning our first Guardian Lord on his first Nightfall and nets

A 331 Horn

Then he fig and Comms start a nice Salvage match and who's on the other team but Zoba himself.

Oh boy.

I'll be getting no work done as I watch the fun unfold.
Have him record said match. I need to see the epic fig-Zoba showdown.

LiK

I don't think I ever got a chance to go against Zoba. I ended up on another team when I joined his Fireteam in Clash but I ended up killing half of the other team before the match ended after like a minute. Some day.

Namikaze1

I don't think I ever got a chance to go against Zoba. I ended up on another team when I joined his Fireteam in Clash but I ended up killing half of the other team before the match ended after like a minute. Some day.
Damn, if only rumble allowed a full 6-man fireteam to play.

spyder_ur

You aren't alone here. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one that has yet to partake in any of the Holy Trinity of Hawkmoon, Ice Breaker and Gjallarhorn.

Yeah, I can't complain too much as I have the other two of those group, in fact I have dups. Generally I've been pretty fortunate, especially on the weapons front.

My only 'RNG screwed me" situation is that I raided VoG 8 times on my Warlock (1st character) - not one piece of armor drops in those 8 raids. Last week, post DLC, I take him through hard mode for the first time. Boots, chest and helmet all drop.

I've raided VOG twice per week, hard mode (so x4 loot), since launch, and now 4 times per week (incl Crota's End) since DLC launched and still.. NOPE.
Now that's an exotic weapon. As far as exotic drops go, I've only received MIDA Multi-Tool once and Monte Carlo twice from Nightfalls. Every other exotic I have has been purchased or received from a bounty.

Top Bottom