• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

R0ckman

So I got more hate mail, apparently sniping the same person over and over in different locations is considered camping now? You can't get banned for killing the same guy over and over in a match can you?

Also, they've got to randomize where heavy ammo appears, this is damn horrible, I've lost my patience.

LiK

So I got more hate mail, apparently sniping the same person over and over in different locations is considered camping now? You can't get banned for killing the same guy over and over in a match can you?

Also, they've got to randomize where heavy ammo appears, this is damn horrible, I've lost my patience.

Zoba got messages like that. Avoiding snipers is pretty easy in this game with that giant bright effect when they're aiming, imo

EL CUCO

Looks I finally found a replacement for my 300 Arc Supremacy sniper. Equal impact, Unflinching, High Caliber rounds or Field Scout, and Firefly.
ZVjkxuM.jpg

Namikaze1

Bungie's dropping Gjallarhorns left and right. Merry Christmas you crazy assburgers! :p

Still haven't unlock tracking on my Über one yet since I'm saving the bounties for after the raid.

Qwell

If they give us a vault increase, do you guys think it will be doubled, tripled or more?
I'm hoping for at least double, would like 50 slots or more ... or perhaps just remove the segmentation. I never keep armor in the bank, so I would even be happy if they just did that.

E92 M3

I'm hoping for at least double, would like 50 slots or more ... or perhaps just remove the segmentation. I never keep armor in the bank, so I would even be happy if they just did that.

And allow us to access the vault from orbit for easier character management.

Looks I finally found a replacement for my 300 Arc Supremacy sniper. Equal impact, Unflinching, High Caliber rounds or Field Scout, and Firefly.

so jealous.

i wish this sniper had 37 RoF and not 18. (for reference, praedyth's revenge's RoF is 37).

43 would be ideal though. I have a calcultta with a 43 RoF and it fires almost as fast as The Last Word. It's a common though and it only has 3 rounds.

There's a legendary with 43 RoF but idk how to get it.

Trakan

i'm jelly of that VoC. Best primary for the second half of Crota's End IMO

It is for like your first run, but any 331 weapon is better after that.

--

So I got a lot of "good" drops today though it's nothing I wanted or needed. Dragon's Breath from the CE raid chest, new Mida from NF, and Starfire Protocol from a second NF.

I did get warlock boots from the raid though, so I can hit 32 when I get enough shards. I'm satisfied with that.

realcZk

Is Dragon's Breath worth upgrading? I've already got a Gjallarhorn, but I'm waiting for Xur to offer the upgrade.

dragon's breath is not even close, you're better off upgrading the old 300 ballerhorn, it will do more damage than any other 331 RL in the game anyhow

I've got a Solar version of that rifle, but not quite as nice perks. You'll be pleased.

and damn, maxxed 331 Thunderlord just shreds things in seconds.

Top Bottom