• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

That's a good attitude visualize it so it will manifest, but don't sell yourself short with this blue weapon love.
Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

cakely

This is going to get buried in here but I just found something interesting:

Eris has a series of "Sacrifice Urn" quests that reward you with the following gear:

Acolyte Rung - Hunter
Knightbone Guard - Titan
Thrallskin Brace - Warlock

After completing this quest chain, Eris will present you with a special "redeem award screen" where you can see the item you'll get. If you cursor over the item, you can read all of the stats on that item.

The stats and the perks on that item are random. They will be 2 out of three attributes, plus a couple of random perks. If you don't like the item, press the "dismiss" button (circle on PS4) and wait a day. When you come back, the item will have been re-rolled.

I waited two days on my Knightbone Guard until I got +Int, +Discipline, faster melee attack and quick reload on scout rifles.

I hope this is helpful. Shoulder strike me if this is old news.

3 raids, 3 NFs, 3 Weeklies: 1 new item (Titan raid boots), no exotics. Needed 24 Radiant Shards for Lv32... got 11. Oh well. A good time was had by all!

Black Hammer is an amazing weapon. Hope you can nab one soon. It's an absolute murderer of everything with large crits like Ogres...etc

Got 18 straight crits on Nexus boss, it's so silly sometimes but also awesome.

Trakan

I would like Black Hammer more if it had Field Scout. Only 3 in the chamber kinda blows.

This would actually make it worse as you'd have to land 6 precision shots to get the bonus. If you hit all 3 shots you'll never reload or run out of ammo.

LiK

This would actually make it worse as you'd have to land 6 precision shots to get the bonus. If you hit all 3 shots you'll never reload or run out of ammo.

Which is why Field Scout should be in the column where you can choose it. The crit perk only works great under certain conditions like the Ogres or Strike bosses.

jadedm17

I got a legendary engram from the weekly heroic.
My excitement turned to sadness when I got a legendary hand cannon...
My favorite weapon.... With a clip size of 5. Thanks Devil You Don't. Smh. Why?

E92 M3

How would you guys feel if they release House of Wolves and "reset" our progress like this time with no acknowledgement of our woes. Would that be the straw that destroyed the camel's vertebrae?

Sullichin

Fuck, shards and energy from the free CE raid chest again :( I've gotten 2 shards on one character and 2 energy, consistently each time. So jealous of people who are getting exotics from the first chest because I never do the raid so this is my easy shot at exotics for the week :(

LiK

Fuck, shards and energy from the free CE raid chest again :( I've gotten 2 shards on one character and 2 energy, consistently each time. So jealous of people who are getting exotics from the first chest because I never do the raid so this is my easy shot at exotics for the week :(

Got any alts? Try again?

jadedm17

How would you guys feel if they release House of Wolves and "reset" our progress like this time with no acknowledgement of our woes. Would that be the straw that destroyed the camel's vertebrae?
Define reset? The upgrade thing was overblown: Your two options we're keep what you have or get something that starts stronger. The only thing that's weird is the vanguard now sells better gear than the first raid.

rNilla

This doesnt bother me at all anymore! Oh wait I just read starfire protocol DOES NOT stack with gift of the sun....Fuck off bungie.

Rnilla, you stone cold mang...

For my next GIF maybe I should dismantle Hawkmoon or Gjallarhorn. Then combine all three in one tearful post.

EL CUCO

Got 18 straight crits on Nexus boss, it's so silly sometimes but also awesome.

Nice. I left Sepiks prime wondering why he even bothered spawning, the other night.

Just dont activate Hive Disruptor or we lose out on Hive Major crits. Still not sure if that's a bug or by design.

Greenymac

For my next GIF maybe I should dismantle Hawkmoon or Gjallarhorn. Then combine all three in one tearful post.

The horn and the praxic (as of recently) dont bother me too much. I dont even want Hawkmoon anymore. Fuck that gun...I may as well be playing on XBox seeing as i have not one Hawkmoon or Monte carlo...

spyder_ur

Just dont activate Hive Disruptor or we lose out on Hive Major crits. Still not sure if that's a bug or by design.

Can you explain this? Don't have the gun yet, just curious. I'm not even sure what the Hive disruptor perk does generally on the raid weapons I have. Just what it says it does, I guess.

E92 M3

Define reset? The upgrade thing was overblown: Your two options we're keep what you have or get something that starts stronger. The only thing that's weird is the vanguard now sells better gear than the first raid.

Well, they invalidated VOG gear and weapons. Had merchants selling better stuff and upgrading maxed exotics didn't make a difference between upgrading fresh ones. Overall, core players had zero benefit essentially for the work put in. As it stands now, only seeing a 32 would be a sure fire way of telling between experience or just purchased armor.

Among that, it's all about the weapon resume. I would like to see them treat us (core players) with more reverence.

Top Bottom