• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Namikaze1

Oh. My. God.

Hawkian, please for all that is holy, makes sure this gif is in every OP from now on!

sZfX3c9.gif

jadedm17

Can we not go down this rabbit hole? It's common knowledge by now that Destiny is a shell of what it wanted to be, or should have been. This is a sad road and I don't want to take this journey.

I'd still watch a documentary though on how it all went so wrong.

Ridli

Bayonet on a rocket launcher. Nice.

On the plus side, I might actually hit Eris rep 3 this week. Hope I can make more use of this Husk.

Oh. My. God.

Hawkian, please for all that is holy, makes sure this gif is in every OP from now on!

sZfX3c9.gif

why didn't they do something like this for all of the exotics instead of resetting them?

Truth evolves into Regret
Hard Light evolves into Soft Light
Mythoclast evolves into Mythbusted
The Last Word evolves into The First Word
Patience and Time evolves into I Don't Have Time To Explain

Seeing all the concept art is depressing. So much wasted potential.
This entire game has potential. It's obvious a lot of things were cut out. A lot of these concept arts look really interesting though. That tower one feels so alive compared to the graveyard that we have now.

SnakeEyes

Banned
why didn't they do something like this for all of the exotics instead of resetting them?

Soft Shadow.
The First Response.

Namikaze1

Here's a free idea for a public event or raid part for that future snow area, Bungie:

Imagine you're just walking when all of a sudden the wind starts to pick up. Heavy snow is falling leading to low visibility. You see several shadows in the snowstorm but can't make out what they are. Suddenly, you're under attack and you don't know where your enemies are hidden due to the snow storm. For the raid in hard mode, you could basically disable teammates' names showing on the screen and allow friendly fire. You have no idea if you're shooting a friendly or an enemy.

EL CUCO

Man...everyone is Raiding, Exotics are falling from the heavens, Salvage is available, and I'm stuck shopping..........

The only issue with being on holidays, one strike away from capping my vanguard marks for the week :/.

Options are keep running strikes anyway to continue working on my exotic bounty(25 strikes) and just hope for some lucky drops, grind crucible rep or switch over to ps4 and continue levelling my Hunter. Really can't be bothered doing all the story again though, he's currently 17 just from playing crucible. Have finished half of earth and that is it lol.

Once vanguard rep capped do you guys still do your daily story and bounties? Guessing it's still worth it for the reputation.

Dead.

Mindlog

So the Husk is pretty much a guaranteed drop after you max Eidolon Ally correct?

If anyone wants to kill Crota soon I have plenty of heavy ammo packs to throw at the cause.

Top Bottom