• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT13| How the Grind Stole Christmas

Set up remote play on my ps4 so I can grind out some of the story after Christmas lunch tomorrow when just chilling around at the folks place. Is that bad?

Took me all day but I'm finally caught up on this OT lol. Was busy early with 3x NF, Weekly, and CE.

NF 1. Coins 2. Voidfang Vestments 3. Obsidian Mind...not bad

CE netted my Warlock 2 more chest pieces, 1 pair of gloves, and the fugly helmet I can't decide whether or not I like. Just missing the boots. My Titan got no new armor. Did get a dupe HoC and dupe Light of the Abyss. Not a terrible haul but could be better.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
By hidden chest I mean the one behind the door. As long as you have two people standing in there and one from the front you can change alts and they all can get it real quick.

Sergoes

Set up remote play on my ps4 so I can grind out some of the story after Christmas lunch tomorrow when just chilling around at the folks place. Is that bad?

Remote play with Destiny is one of the best examples of the feature. Imo use it whenever you can find a situation where you can take advantage of it.

Tried a new strategy [for me] in CE today from a raidmates recommendation. Pretty much be on top of the left staircase, left rock, Hunter smash, rinse and repeat with the center room for Ogre hour.

A little more difficult to get the timing right in jumping up as Crota can be at the opposite end of the center platform or in perfect position to just immediately jump up and throw down, but it's a solid one. Did have a brief scare when Crota rose quickly and immediately sliced me, but overall I'm more confident in my role when sword bearer.

Raid spoils weren't anything to write home about. Earlier I received Shards and No Land Beyond from Chest 1. Picked up shards and arm piece (already own) rewards 1. Shards at chest 2. Song of Ir Yut (already own) and shards as final rewards. Once the other 3 armor pieces drop I should have a good start. Someone received hyperhorn.

I'll post the vid when it's up.

DJ_Lushious, Lazykarl24, arekussu77, Wrath_and_Fury, and SharkJAW: good game since I left the Raid before saying so due to the video edit.

Mindlog

There are nine opportunities for CE armor drops between 3 characters.
Seven of nine complete and only some terrible stat roll Titan gloves so far. Not looking good for my Titan or Hunter. Probably going to go ahead and bump my Warlock to 32.

hydruxo

Whole raid done on my Hunter and nothing but shards and energy from the entire thing. So frustrating. This week has been a bust as far as drops go for me.

David___

Banned
Tonight's haul from the raid

4I7qRtf.jpg

6FUkdVj.jpg

gdt

Amazing Crota fight to the group I was with. Feel like i got the sword bearing down now.

Got Light of The Abyss and The Fourth Horseman. Any opinions on that exotic shotty?

Agent

Whew, what a marathon today. Did Nightfall 3x, Weekly Heroic 3x, and Crotas End 3x. Now I can go enjoy vacation and do it all again next Tuesday when I fly home.

Today's haul:
Warlock raid gauntlets
Hunter raid boots
Titan raid gauntlets (kind of a bummer since I'm using Ruin Wings)
Lots of Radiant materials
Lots of strange coins
Hard Light exotic weapon

Not the best week I've ever had. No character has a path to 32 yet, but I'm stockpiling shards to get there quickly.

Top Bottom