• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

maybe a dumb question but is there certain vault of glass weapons you can only get on normal?

i still want foil and timepiece but I'm wondering if I'm better off just keep playing it on hard

EL CUCO

I'm really starting to like this gun. You can play really fast with it.
hH6K8il.jpg

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Sum of all motherfuggin tears, yo.

Plug One.1, Rockets, Super, a grenade and an AR kill.

23 K 5 D.

Sum of all opponents: 18K 36D

I'll post a link to the game when I can as proofyproof.

Boom, Baby

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The vendor version at least is a very intentional weapon. I want to play with it on gunslinger, but it's a luxury purchase, saving marks to cap at least

edit: that roll looks wild with clown cartridge and field scout. what does a clown cartridge give you for that anyway?

Thanks for the glimmer farm. First time I have ever hit cap. Once you get into a rhythm with Super boosting, it is super fast.

What am I supposed to do with all the polyphage? I am earning them faster than I could possibly use them. Banked a ton of beads too.

Now I am starved for Destination mats... no more marks to buy them.

Looking for 4m to run Crota in about 20-30m (have the cp).

1) MrChowderClam
2) Tokems
3)
4)
5)
6)

If we get two people who can run the sword we can try for that fancy double sword thing. Otherwise we're planning to do it vanilla (no cheddar :p).

Quoted for a new page. Need 4 more for rota on PS4!

PSN: MrChowderClam

Mine doesn't have field scout :(. But it does have performance bonus and luck in the chamber, so 1 out of every 5 shots will do bonus damage. Hunter helps with the reload, but I haven't used it enough to really see if it's viable.

EL CUCO

The vendor version at least is a very intentional weapon. I want to play with it on gunslinger, but it's a luxury purchase, saving marks to cap at least

edit: that roll looks wild with clown cartridge and field scout. what does a clown cartridge give you for that anyway?

Clown cartridge is unfortunately cancelled out by Field Scout with Field Scout, Clown Cartridge adds 3 more bullets making it a total of 16 and only gives 1 extra bullet from the standard 5. I'm still wondering what "High Caliber rounds" actually does... Seems to perform the same with or without it.

Mine has Return to Sender, Field Scout, and Mulligan. Holy Ammo Batman! Love it.
Nice! I love how quick you can move, aim, shoot. It makes the game really fun. I'm having quite a bit of success with it in Pvp too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Clown cartridge is unfortunately cancelled out by Field Scout :/ it only gives 1 extra bullet from the standard 5 anyways. And I'm still wondering what "High Caliber rounds" actually does... Seems to perform the same with or without it.
ahhh too bad
Nice! I love how quick you can move, aim, shoot. It makes the game really fun. I'm having quite a bit of success with it in Pvp too.
I think the vendor version has huge crucible potential personally.

10900217_341477506059009_7888976368240711435_o.jpg

f7182640_obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpeg

And somehow DJ got matched with me on random.
Man, that game was so wild! We were down for about half of it, then it was sort of going back and forth. Then me and my friends are talking about how we could still win this, I look at the score and it's ~9300 (us) to their ~9800. Then we all rallied and, well, we know how it turned out. :D

Between your Hunter, Everyday, and Zoba's, you both make a really strong argument that Hunters are king of the Crucible. ;-)

Karl2177

Got double Fatebringers tonight. Hope to get another tomorrow so I have one on all three characters.

Also managed to get a Suros from the Gorgon chest and from Atheon. Too bad they are both 300...

Still have room? I Really need to beat Crota before the reset!

PSN: El_Bombastico

I have an atheon checkpoint. Just need to do Crota First!

Ahhh man we're all full :c

Got double Fatebringers tonight. Hope to get another tomorrow so I have one on all three characters.

Also managed to get a Suros from the Gorgon chest and from Atheon. Too bad they are both 300...

Double fatebringers double suros lol

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
NO FUCKING SHIT!

Sum of all tears previously tonight, then MARK OF THE UNBROKEN!

Finally got this shit on the Xbox. Very happy man right here.

So who's running CE or nightfalls after 10am est tomorrow? Wanna get them knocked out on my Warlock and Titan so I can then concentrate on leveling my baby Hunter.

Top Bottom