• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So sponge Bob is this weeks NF/Weekly right?
Hoping that mofo has a burn, can't stand Cerberus Vae III with Burn on NF or Weekly

Feorax

If anyone is running Crota raid on reset and needs an extra body, I'm looking to get that done first.

Lv 31 Sunlock. PSN: MattIgoe.

If anyone (Hawkian?) will be setting up newbie raids soon I would definitely be wanting in. I'll be ready to start in a couple of days I'd imagine. Not run any raids yet and I'd prefer to have full runs of them. I'm UK so the timing would have to work out but I'm definitely down for it.

Nuszka

Yzen just messaged that he can't make it this week. :(

Any other gaffers want to join in as the 6th for 3 quick CE raids, followed by 3 NFs and 3 Weeklies?

I will be available for at least one ce raid as we are running 2 with my group and maybe some nightfall and weeklys. psn nuszka

Feorax

We just had one of our regulars have to drop for this week if you want to hop in.

Yeah, sounds great.

I'm not all that experienced in this raid, but I've done various checkpoints and can follow instruction well enough so there shouldn't be any issues.

If anyone is running Crota raid on reset and needs an extra body, I'm looking to get that done first.

Lv 31 Sunlock. PSN: MattIgoe.

I will be available for at least one ce raid as we are running 2 with my group and maybe some nightfall and weeklys. psn nuszka

If you still need one...

We do 3 raids back-to-back real quick so it would be better if the replacement had 3 characters they wanted to run so we don't have to replace people after each raid.

Reset Squad

Dhruv will be on 2.5 hours after reset. So we will be raiding starting at 6:30am EST or so.

Crew so far:
1. Cosmos_Man (me)
2. Kartik21 (Auto_Aim)
3. PikaPuff (Owlalicious)
4. Dhruv_Hanom
5. Namikazie
6. Dr_LawyerCop

It is almost time! Good day everyone! Reset!!!

We will begin raiding as soon as Dhruv gets on. Kartik, Pika and I will be doing nightfall and weekly until then.

If anyone (Hawkian?) will be setting up newbie raids soon I would definitely be wanting in. I'll be ready to start in a couple of days I'd imagine. Not run any raids yet and I'd prefer to have full runs of them. I'm UK so the timing would have to work out but I'm definitely down for it.

if I remember correctly its every Thursday. I am not 100% sure of the time but its around ~8-9 pm EST I believe.

edit: be on within a few mins. I will def miss yzen humor this week :(

Feorax

We do 3 raids back-to-back real quick so it would be better if the replacement had 3 characters they wanted to run so we don't have to replace people after each raid.

I'm only looking to do it with my warlock (my alts would be eaten alive in there) so if you get someone else who is looking to run it 3 times then by all means go with that.

Will keep u updated as i have not received a confirmation from one of guys in my group.

Appreciate it.

Yeah, sounds great.

I'm not all that experienced in this raid, but I've done various checkpoints and can follow instruction well enough so there shouldn't be any issues.

Yeah, we are all super experienced and will have plenty of Lv32s etc. so we aren't worried about that. No gear/weapon requirements or anything like that, mainly just want to make sure we can run it 3 times real fast w/o needing to replace people each time. But we also don't need 6 for anything in the raid so I guess it's not a big deal.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
We wipe on the weekly just a second ago with Omnigul at a sliver of health trying to beat the reset. Heartbreaking!

And this weeks Nightfall is....

Cerberus Vae III (Spongbob)

Weekly Heroic: Heroic, Lightswitch
Nightfall: Nightfall, Epic, Lightswitch, Angry, Juggler

No burn and Angry! Fun times!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
FML

Sponge Bob NF/Weekly

NF- Lightswitch, Angry, Juggler
Weekly - Lightswitch

Come the fuck on!

Top Bottom