• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Sullichin

Angry actually makes it easier to snipe the first guard in NF from far away. You can hit him in the head or close everytime and he doesn't move.

ocean

Banned
That is the worst Nightfall in the entire rotation. The Sponge with no burn to down him quicker. Angry to make Phalanxes über dicks. Juggler to make you cry. Ugh

Jinjo

That really was a poor video on his part. I usually like the guy but his tone and sheer condescension in that video was really off-putting.

People are jerks, because let's face it people are jerks and Bungie can't add doors because people are morons. (I'm paraphrasing a bit here)

He must be a swell dude to hang around lol.

Ganhyun

First Raid chest results:

Titan: Thunderlord and 2 Radiant Shards
Main Warlock: 2 Radiant Energies
Second Warlock: 2 Radiant Shards

Well, I guess I get to see what the NF gives me later on today.

Jinjo

That is the worst Nightfall in the entire rotation. The Sponge with no burn to down him quicker. Angry to make Phalanxes über dicks. Juggler to make you cry. Ugh

Yeah, last time was just a pure nightmare. Thankfully I'm hitting 32 tonight, but it's still gonna be a massive timesink. No speedrunning this week.

Bogeypop

qQ1KHuH.png

It's that time again you say?! Crota has risen once more from Davy Jone's locker?! As defenders of a man's romance we must not let this injustice go to pass! YAROUDOMO! Let us take up the Sword
(one of us anyways)
against Crota, and show him why we are to be feared in these waters
(space)
!

1) drassill
2) GlamFM
3) CaptainCold
4) GraveRobberX
5) Akademik209
6) ???

Sullichin

Leveled up this void Plug.One fusion I had in the nightfall just now when I realized it was a Psion destroyer. Was going to dismantle that gun but I'm keeping it now.

Zocano

It's that time again you say?! Crota has risen once more from Davy Jone's locker?! As defenders or a man's romance we must not let this injustice go to pass! YAROUDOMO! Let us take up the Sword
(one of us anyways)
(space)/SPOILER]!

1) drassill
2) GlamFM
3) CaptainCold
4) GraveRobberX
5) Akademik
6) ???
I wish to bear the sword.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's that time again you say?! Crota has risen once more from Davy Jone's locker?! As defenders or a man's romance we must not let this injustice go to pass! YAROUDOMO! Let us take up the Sword
(one of us anyways)
(space)/SPOILER]!

1) drassill
2) GlamFM
3) CaptainCold
4) GraveRobberX
5) Akademik
6) ???
If you guys need a sixth, I'm in. 30 Warlock though, so close to 31.

Just got the calling dropped with zen moment, firefly and hammer forge. This will now be my primary.

Just need 500 more rep with Eris to get to rank 4. If her bounty selection is as good as today's for tomorrow's double bounty trick then I'll be rank 4 tomorrow. So hopefully she has 3 new bounties tomorrow.

Hooray!

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Yep, got energies from Nightfall.
Can't complain after getting red death but ffs, one guy got an okay rocket launcher and the other got 9 strange coins. I'd take either.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
First Nightfall. 10 coins. Would rather take that than the other two people getting Legendaries. The calling dropped from a Legendary engram with great perks so I still got something else. :)

Anyone need help on doing Nightfall? I've also got the second chest on the bridge checkpoint ready and loaded (hilarious that I can do the first two parts of the raid solo - oh Bungie!).

Namikaze1

I'm just gonna get the first fucking chest. So fucking pissed right now. Made it to fucking Valus only to be kicked out in the room before his.

Anyone need help on doing Nightfall? I've also got the second chest on the bridge checkpoint ready and loaded (hilarious that I can do the first two parts of the raid solo - oh Bungie!).
How does this one work? Can I load into your game and just steal the checkpoint for a free chest? I'm still 27 on Ps4 so can't actually run the raid.

Top Bottom