• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

CLBridges

Obviously most people are looking for Crota and NF, but there are some people on Crota now who are down to VoG in a bit so we can still get it going in a bit.

Anybody want to do a quick Weekly now?

Yeah, I'll jump in if you still have a spot open, need to get it done. PSN: GhostFaceDon...no mic atm.

I'd be totally cool with this. Having the Limited/Legendary Edition Ghost shell is a nice change from the white-grey default. I've always thought it a shame that Bungie never went farther than that, in regards to ghost skins.

Ghorn or gtfo.

Are there any other ghost shells outside the pre-order legendary? Always wondered why there is a huge inventory space for it to only have 2.

I'd be totally cool with this. Having the Limited/Legendary Edition Ghost shell is a nice change from the white-grey default. I've always thought it a shame that Bungie never went farther than that, in regards to ghost skins.

There is also a small group of Sparrows that were data mined some time ago, one of them being called a Snowflake. I wouldn't be surprised to see it show up.

Anyone try out that new cheese spot on the ceiling yet?

I've used that spot every time this Nightfall has come up. It only works with icebreaker or a large amount of time/ammo packs.

It's also not 100% safe. You need to stay on top of the adds a bit, or else you wont be able to scoot back when he fires some missiles at you, which have the ability to hit you.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure Hunters can't reach the spot.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay. Hunter got 3rd Hunger of Crota and 2nd raid everything except boots. Why can't my other two classes get raid helms!?

Alright I'm up for two NF and weeklies, another Crota or Gorgon checkpoints.

I've used that spot every time this Nightfall has come up. It only works with icebreaker or a large amount of time/ammo packs.

It's also not 100% safe. You need to stay on top of the adds a bit, or else you wont be able to scoot back when he fires some missiles at you, which have the ability to hit you.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure Hunters can't reach the spot.

Man, I guess I'm still asleep. When you said hunters can't reach that spot, I thought, "oh good!"

Halo-3-hunter-deluxe-figure-box-set-2757-p.jpg

E92 M3

Yeah. Just join I guess when you're done with your strike.

I agree with this, but you should get more then 2 shards for beating the main boss's

Yes, but I'd rather take that then having 6 shards a helmet and sparrow every week lol. At least with Crota I know it will change, with Atheon, not so much.

Man i love tuesday i feel like there is so much to do. So far i got

1. Nightfall 1 - purple pulserifle (shards)
2. 1 Crota's end - Warlock Boots
3. 2. Crotas end - Titan Arms

got two more nightfalls and another Crota raid for my hunter later on.

R0ckman

Will be hitting 32 tonight, have two v2 GHorns, any point in grinding Crota after this beyond helping friends? I will probably have to go back to VoG for ass energy.

Top Bottom