• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Coconut

Banned
I think I've hit my replay limit on the new content. Feelin' kinda burnt out on the game. Anyone else think in' about going dark until house of wolves?

Bogeypop

Honestly, the loot distribution has been much better than VOG.

I agree. Gotten one of each weapon without duplicates, and only 1 duplicate Raid Gear piece so far from Crota's End. Whereas I just finished VoG Hard for the Xth time and have enough Raid Gear pieces to dress up 3 or 4 Warlocks, and enough Timebreakers to have my own personal fleet. Hardly any weapons dropping at all.

E92 M3

I think I've hit my replay limit on the new content. Feelin' kinda burnt out on the game. Anyone else think in' about going dark until house of wolves?

No way lol. Every Tuesday is always super exciting and I still need the Fatebringer, Necrochasm, Preatorian Foil, hard mode primaries, and random pieces of exotic armor. I do play Horizon 2 as well, though.

Let's just admit right now that there's only one worthwhile playlist and it only has five maps in it.

For some ungodly reason Bungie put First Light and Bastion out to pasture.

Uh, I for one was happy to see those go. Hope it's not just me!

I do admit, Control gets pretty tired with the limited selection of maps. I was having some fun last night just playing the Dark Below playlist on Clash.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
If I didn't have the raid items already, that run would've been gold for anyone. 3 raid pieces, one raid weapon and a bunch of shards.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Honestly not really at all. Expected to by this point if not long before. There's still a fair amount of stuff I want to do myself, having fun with a couple new Crucible builds as well, and just getting going with CE newbie stuff too.

But by all means... there's absolutely no reason to play this game if you're feeling burnt out. You don't have to worry about being left behind if you jump in on the new DLC.

I couldn't make Destiny the only game I play either. Gotta mix it up! But by the end of the day, more often than not I just feel like shooting something in the head, and few games do that better.

Bogeypop

In the past I struggled to get my hunter a helmet, but now I get double drops for killing Atheon -____-

Don't worry Deej knows our pain, he knows EXACTLY what we've been asking for all along. That Christmas stocking stuffer Ghost Shell will make the pain of RNG go away!

PvP needs a lot more content to keep players interested. Having Iron Banner once every blue moon isn't enough.

I agree. More maps! I for one think Bungie makes fantastic MP maps.

It's good on par with Titanfall for mp shooters of the year maybe more, just feelin' some content fatigue is all and was curious to know if anyone else was at the same place I am.

Yeah, I'm with you. I really only grind stuff on one character though, so it's still fine for me.

Hey guys, we had a few from my regular raid team that were sticking around, so we are just doing a normal now through to get gorgons CP. We can then share it around as well, then we were going to do hard mode through and can share that gorgons CP. But if you still want to do a full run, afaik there were still at least two:

1.) lessthananth725
2.) HAL-x9000
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Apologies for any confusion!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Let's just admit right now that there's only one worthwhile playlist and it only has five maps in it.

For some ungodly reason Bungie put First Light and Bastion out to pasture.
What... playlist are you talking about? :p

I consider Rumble and Salvage to be the two best by a considerable margin.
Uh, I for one was happy to see those go. Hope it's not just me!
It isn't.
I do admit, Control gets pretty tired with the limited selection of maps. I was having some fun last night just playing the Dark Below playlist on Clash.
Ya, we should've taken the Crucible group we had going into that playlist instead of the regular one after a while, it had a hard-on for sending us to Twilight Gap >_<

I really wish I liked Control. I don't know how you guys manage to tolerate it so much. The feeling of knowing I'm going to die to a Fist of Havoc or Nova Bomb while capping a point is so disheartening :p Iron Banner with GAF groups is definitely fun though.

What... playlist are you talking about? :p

I consider Rumble and Salvage to be the two best by a considerable margin.

It isn't.

Ya, we should've taken the Crucible group we had going into that playlist instead of the regular one after a while, it had a hard-on for sending us to Twilight Gap >_<

I really wish I liked Control. I don't know how you guys manage to tolerate it so much. The feeling of knowing I'm going to die to a Fist of Havoc or Nova Bomb while capping a point is so disheartening :p Iron Banner with GAF groups is definitely fun though.

Oh god it wasn't just us.... We had Twilight gap like 5 out of 10 matches last night

Coconut

Banned
I agree. More maps! I for one think Bungie makes fantastic MP maps.

Yeah, I'm with you. I really only grind stuff on one character though, so it's still fine for me.

I only run one character as well and knowing that it's going to take a month+ to get enough new ascendant material to make lvl 32 makes me kinda bummed and leaves me to reason that I've pretty much seen all the content I need to, why keep going if in a month I'll be able to hit lvl32 without a major waste of my time and have new content to level in.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh god it wasn't just us.... We had Twilight gap like 5 out of 10 matches last night
For seriously. I just don't perform well on that map, plus I was trying to go hard on Void kills for new Thorn bounty (did get from 0 to 180 by the end of the night at least).

Had a great match on Rusted Lands to end the stretch with notjaded though.... and I got a Plan C from one of the awful Twilight Gap losses so I'm not complaining.
I only run one character as well and knowing that it's going to take a month+ to get enough new ascendant material to make lvl 32 makes me kinda bummed and leaves me to reason that I've pretty much seen all the content I need to, why keep going if in a month I'll be able to hit lvl32 without a major waste of my time and have new content to level in.
whaaa?

It isn't.

Phew!

I feel like I die to Fist of Havoc and Nova Bomb a ton in pretty much every playlist. I have a new appreciation for Clash after playing it a lot last night, though. Clash is the 5v5 team deathmatch, right?

I'm with you on that one - the mats grind is real. I'm just not an alts guy, though, so I haven't bothered leveling a new character.

I have a 2nd character but can't find time to play it. I have needed only 50 marks for my alt and I could get them to level up to 29 or 30, but I barely have time to get the main things done on my main. I also don't know why I am pushing for lvl32 either, like you say, it will be trivial once the next expansion releases. I just can't stop playing with what little time I have.

Namikaze1

I think it's best no one on my raid team does Nightfall with me. I seem to give them bad luck whenever we do Nightfall together.

R0ckman

Phew!

I feel like I die to Fist of Havoc and Nova Bomb a ton in pretty much every playlist. I have a new appreciation for Clash after playing it a lot last night, though. Clash is the 5v5 team deathmatch, right?

I'm with you on that one - the mats grind is real. I'm just not an alts guy, though, so I haven't bothered leveling a new character.

I really hate these abilities sometimes, most of the time they are used against me cowardly rather than strategically, the character would have otherwise lost the confrontation but use a panic super to avoid the death. I usually only use Nova Bomb when I know I can clear out an area, my friend uses Titan Smash on bubbles etc.

Top Bottom