• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

firehawk12

Subete no aware
k6QtVfl.jpg
This is my new wallpaper. It looks like Johan is jumping in celebration of almost getting a Horn. :)

zewone

He's right. Need atleast 3 people for platforms to spawn. Idk if that's changed recently though. In the 2 man vid they bring in a 3rd for that section.

I've solo'd to Gatekeepers numerous times so I don't have to deal with shitty people during the Gorgon maze and jumping.

EDIT: Just to state I loaded a Gorgon checkpoint for my solo run. I don't know if that changes anything.

EL CUCO

I've solo'd to Gatekeepers numerous times so I don't have to deal with shitty people during the Gorgon maze and jumping.

EDIT: Just to state I loaded a Gorgon checkpoint for my solo run. I don't know if that changes anything.
Nice! I guess it does work. I've never tried to run through it solo since I always went off what was said in the vid.

Greenymac

Nightfall 1- MIDA multi tool my second one
nightfall 2- Ice Breaker my third one
nightfall 3 will happen later today.

I mean shit can i get a Hawkmoon, or monte carlo just so im sure Im not playing on XBox? Damn.

I don't get why Hunters are the only ones not based on a Hive enemy.

Titan = Acolyte
Warlock = Wizard
Hunter = a fly?

It will be hard mode Crota's final form. He kneels down, the final blow is struck, his back splits open and out comes Crothra, the massive hive bug enemy. Swords are replaced with fly swatters, everyone re does GOTY votes, Destiny wins in land slide.

todd360

Nightfall 1- MIDA multi tool my second one
nightfall 2- Ice Breaker my third one
nightfall 3 will happen later today.

I mean shit can i get a Hawkmoon, or monte carlo just so im sure Im not playing on XBox? Damn.

Just be happy you got exotics. I usually end up with three legendary weapons I don't need. Atleast exotics gets you a shard.

purg3

slept with Malkin
fucking hell, 3rd nightfall and guy in my group gets a GHorn. I got a coiled hiss pulse rifle...I'm convinced I will never get one.

Qwell

So with the earlier talk about the nerfed AR's and the Rapier (good gun) is anyone else of the opinion that hand canons in general and Fatebringer even at only 300 damage is just like the best all around primary? I picked up my 3rd one last week so all my characters have a maxed Fatebringer, and I was doing some tests and for a legendary I just can't find a better gun. Firefly is great for trash mobs, on red bar enemies it crits for @ 1600, it has quick reload after crit and holds 13 rounds. Yes the range isn't as good as a scout rifle, but a maxed 331 Rapier only crits for @ 1100. And most encounters, at least with my play style is completely within full range for Fatebringer.

Anyhoo, just wanted to share my love of Fatebringer ... VoC is also the business, just funny how people said that the new expansion just invalidates all the progress folks made with VoG, when VoG still has the best primaries in the game.

LTWood12

maybe a dumb question, but what does the little number 1 mean at the top right of some of the gear thumbnails?

edit: They're equipment from TDB arent they?

Top Bottom