• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Qwell

Was able to sneak in a Nightfall during lunch ... purple sniper which I have far too many of already, also did the first Crota chest on my lock and titan, lock got garbage, but my titan got an Icebreaker! That makes 3 of them so I never have to worry about swapping out that weapon.

Namikaze1

Lol!

I text my GF about the loot I got today.

Her response:
I hope fig leaves your ass behind to be maul by the thrall when you raid with her

xCobalt

Anyone else holding off on upgrading the CE raid gear until they get a good roll? I'm still looking for a glove with Intellect or the perk that grants orbs on precision kills rather than melee kills.

Namikaze1

I swear I could see a face right above the Hive eyes
B6sy3-RIQAAWLyg.jpg:orig

bosseye

Heh, just been doing VoG with some friends who've never done it before. It was hilarious watching them fail the jumping puzzle after the gorgons labyrinth from my vantage point at the end. I'm allowed to be smug, I failed it enough times on my first go.

Also got Hard Light out of the chest before the gorgons. No idea if it's good or not but I do love an auto rifle, so one to upgrade whenever Xur has it for sale. Still waiting for him to have icebreaker so I can upgrade that to 331.

Jaeyden

OK, holy shit. Now we have had 7 Dragon Breath. Three of us have gotten 2 and one of us 1. WTF WTF WTF?? This game......

Hoodbury

I love the intro mission.

It's funny how it's the only mission where the fallen use those trip mines or whatever, and jump at you from the ceiling. It's like they spent a lot of time on that first mission and then never used any other 'special' events for any other ones besides dinklebot unlocking something for you while you defend.

SkylineRKR

Got shit stuff today, except for a Badger I wanted to dismantle out of spite... but a clanmate said its pretty damn good. It has Firefly, luck in the chamber and explosive rounds. Not too much into scout rifles but will probably give it a chance.

Other than that, full shit. Bad thing I have to wait for a week. Good thing my 3rd char is almost 27.

It's funny how it's the only mission where the fallen use those trip mines or whatever, and jump at you from the ceiling. It's like they spent a lot of time on that first mission and then never used any other 'special' events for any other ones besides dinklebot unlocking something for you while you defend.
Honestly when I saw those trip mines I thought the same exact thing.

phen0m24

Guess I better grab a gun.

If Dinklebot could revive your long-dead body, why then just leave the poor guardian sap covered in moon dust at the Dark Below?

Dinkebot, press square to revive! Come on now! "Heck with we've woken the Hive! We've got aother teammate!"

:)

:(

If Dinklebot could revive your long-dead body, why then just leave the poor guardian sap covered in moon dust at the Dark Below?

Dinkebot, press square to revive! Come on now! "Heck with we've woken the Hive! We've got aother teammate!"

One ghost per person. That guys ghost was taken by the hive.
Dinklebot also said his light(soul) was gone. That probably plays a part too.

rNilla

Nah they can stay dead. Nobody wants some white-armored scrub on their Fireteam.

That was a fun and quick VoG Hard run with BadAss and crew. Super stoked to get Fatebringer finally and it felt good running the relic solo when it dropped. Felt like I earned it. Black Hammer during Atheon is really tasty too. Was able to dump two Ballerhorn shots into him before comboing some black hammer.

Mindlog

Nightfall rewards:
+25% XP and Rep!
Plug One up the Arc
Five Strange coins to stare at as Xur refuses to sell Heavy Ammo Synth.
Helm of Inmost Shards.

1st half Crota loot.
Only 'usable' new piece of armor are Titan boots. Full +STR boots. If I used the Raid armor my Titan has I'd be over 900 STR.

Crota really hates my Titan.

Top Bottom