• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Agent

Running Nightfall/Weekly Heroic now if anyone wants to join. I have to do it three times if anyone else wants to run multiple characters through it.

PSN: phantom8324

Also hyped that I will finally hit rank 4 Eris after completing the bounties today.

Myself and a friend (both 30) are either looking to get into a raid or a Nightfall tonight. Any help with that would be awesome. Raid preference I believe is VoG hard (never have done). Niether of us has done Crota's End yet though either.

PSN: theepicoftyler

Let me finish this weekly, then I kill crota for you guys (MrAnderson), should take ~15 mins tops. And afterwards we can start a fresh CE raid (David___ and Lamonster)

Let me finish this weekly, then I kill crota for you guys (MrAnderson), should take ~15 mins tops. And afterwards we can start a fresh CE raid (David___ and Lamonster)

Okay, that's fine. That ks for doing this! Ye shall be helping some fellow GAF members with the clear even when I leave!

Hoodbury

The drive home from work on reset day always feels the longest :/
I'm coming home, Destiny!

At least you get to play when you get home, I have to drive home from work and then spend time with my kids until they go to bed. Damn kids, the nerve of them being born. Oh and sometimes my wife wants me to do stuff. Bah!

Rubenov

If Sunday night was Pro night at the Crucible, today is NOOB night. Like, noob kings all over. For me it's like shooting fish in a barrel, the problem being my teammates are also fish.

All good players must be raiding and stuff.

Rubenov

2XflxzHAEMbK9AN1O5W.gif

lol

BokehKing

Banned
Two exotics in an hour
Monte carlo from nightfall, dupe suros from first chest in crota

In the process of making dinner, if anyone wants to run the daily quest later that would be cool

Akai XIII

This weeks haul so far:
Universal remote
Suros Regime
The Last Word*
Hawkmoon*
Starfire Protocol*
Vex Mythoclast
35 strange coins
Titan Raid helm
New Monarchy FR

1 shard away from 32 on my second character.

* = shards! woo!

CREMSteve

At least you get to play when you get home, I have to drive home from work and then spend time with my kids until they go to bed. Damn kids, the nerve of them being born. Oh and sometimes my wife wants me to do stuff. Bah!
It's funny because it's true, lol.

Doodis

Nightfall rewards:
+25% XP and Rep!
Plug One up the Arc
Five Strange coins to stare at as Xur refuses to sell Heavy Ammo Synth.
Helm of Inmost Shards.

1st half Crota loot.
Only 'usable' new piece of armor are Titan boots. Full +STR boots. If I used the Raid armor my Titan has I'd be over 900 STR.

Crota really hates my Titan.
What's this about 5 coins? Did this change from the previous 9?

CLBridges

This weeks haul so far:
Universal remote
Suros Regime
The Last Word*
Hawkmoon*
Starfire Protocol*
Vex Mythoclast
35 strange coins
Titan Raid helm
New Monarchy FR

1 shard away from 32 on my second character.

* = shards! woo!

Dang, just this week, grats...*fist bump*

kidko

I feel your Dad pain...

Top Bottom