• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

milkham

What's this about 5 coins? Did this change from the previous 9?

weekly gives you nine coins, but sometimes nightfall will give you coins or shards or energies instead of guns and armor. One of my nightfalls today gave me 6 strange coins

Seibmoz

I swear I could see a face right above the Hive eyes
B6sy3-RIQAAWLyg.jpg:orig
What shader is that?

Carn82

hmm, energies from the 1st CE chest.

Question: The chest was in the 1st door, containing 2 energies. I wiped, and checked out the 2nd door for fun. It also had a chest, but didnt contain anything. Is this 'normal' ?

Question: The chest was in the 1st door, containing 2 energies. I wiped, and checked out the 2nd door for fun. It also had a chest, but didnt contain anything. Is this 'normal' ?

You had opened the chest already. Since its the same chest you didn't get loot

There is only one chest in the darkness part. Each time the encounter loads, the chest randomly spawns in 1 of many doors (not sure how many, we just wipe if we haven't found it by the 5th one but there are more).

Since you already got your loot drop for the week with the energies, the "same" chest was empty after a wipe even though it respawns each time.

yeah that makes sense, but i didnt know it could spawn in a different place.

I think that's happened to me as well. Grabbed the chest. Then when I was trying to solo that part and get up on the rock I saw the chest in the second room but it was empty

yeah, i got 6 coins, a future war cult machine gun, and a dead orbit rocket launcher. i can run it with you later if you need

I guess your luck with exotics finally ran out. I wouldn't mind a decent legendary SR/HC/AR

And thanks that would be cool :)

If anyone is willing to drag along a Level 27 Hunter for the Nightfall, that'd be great. I could really use the rep and marks on this character.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
What in the blue blazes....I go to work about 10 hours ago and we are on page 127. I come home and we are on page 155?

Errr.....anything valid posted? No way I can keep up.

Someone trying to take Nami's place on the wall?

So, I got to 27 with my Titan and 26 with my Warlock after a week or two of grinding. But I hit a wall because the level 30 stuff is just too difficult without help.

Finally got a buddy of mine to take me through a Nightfall. My first ever. He got the Hawkmoon on the feed, and I was like, man, I guess I'm good luck. Then the reward screen popped up. Gjallarhorn for me.

Mindlog

Check few posts above. I have checkpoint. Just waiting on 3

Seen you added yourself
OK. I can do sword, but if someone else has it then I'll bring my GjallarTitan.
I have a checkpoint just before the second chest if we want to spam that around to everybody.

Top Bottom