• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

raindoc

That was a lot of Destiny I played today... 3x CE, NF, Weekly + Daily Heroic and ~40 bounties. Got Shards, more shards and the same TDYD like last week (a duplicate already) from the Nightfalls, nothing interesting dropped from the Weekly Heroic Strikes, Dailies or while completing bounties. CE dropped more of the same armor pieces I already owned, but I'm actually delighted - my Warlock's grenade spamming abilities have improved massively and throwing a fit, handing out free grenades to EVERYONE is one of my favorite things in this game.
It's right up there with watching Sir Gjallarhorn go to work and shooting things in the head, for which I now have a new toy:

ZqLUKMh.jpg

I had kept an inventory filled with high-reward bounties on my (not much used) Titan, just in case. My Hawkmoon's last upgrade-bubble is now at 50%.

6fwoMEp.jpg

Will finish the job tomorrow, when I also shall become Guardian Lord - if I can score in Salvage.

Namikaze1

Looking at my inventory, I went through 14 heavy synthesis. That's just in the Deathsinger part.

Also, I didn't realize the Thralls in the shriekers hallway can drop engrams. Picked up a blue from one of them.

Namikaze1

Felt good raiding alone. No one to rely on. No bickering. No one exclaiming when you make a mistake. Doing the raid on your own pace.

Felt damn good. But I'm not doing that shit again. The Deathsinger broke me.

Namikaze1

Hard mode is going to be hard work, but WTF happened here?
A lot of shit. Tried soloing the Deathsinger with my Hunter earlier. Couldn't do it. My warlock wasn't even closed to my Hunter's record. Titan came and demolished after 4 heavy synthesis uses.

Shit. I only have 9 heavies in total. Xur, I need you!

Edit: gonna retry on my hunter.

I'm at the end of the Nightfall and would love to have a couple people join me in case I totally screw up this fight.

PS4 weremichael

Join in on the fun. I'd love to see you get a Hawkmoon.

Mattiator

3 crota finishes nothing but shards. Soloed the beggining with all 3 and got shards and the chest for my Titan to hit 32 and boots for my hunter to hit 32 which was awesome. 3 Nightfalls and got 2 dragons breaths which I purchased on Friday and another ruin wings which is two for the same character two weeks in a row in nightfall after a purchased it the previous Friday. Anyone recommend keeping the dragons breaths or just getting the shards?

milkham

I think that's happened to me as well. Grabbed the chest. Then when I was trying to solo that part and get up on the rock I saw the chest in the second room but it was empty

I guess your luck with exotics finally ran out. I wouldn't mind a decent legendary SR/HC/AR

And thanks that would be cool :)

I did get a hard light, vex and my seventh? eighth? universal remote, from the raids
edit: just realized i made a mistake, i got a knucklehead radar, the fwc machine gun must have been an engram

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Range+speed+radar

MIDA was made for Skyshock. :) So fun.

It's like having a more flexible sniper rifle.

Rubenov

Does anyone know if having your Primary weapons inventory full interfere with getting Husk of the Pit? I must have killed a thousand of those guys over the last few weeks and still no husk.

Dunk#7

I need to get a team together for the end of the raid.

Starting at DeathSinger or Crota if anybody has that checkpoint

1. Dunk7

E92 M3

1 NF down and it gave me a legendary scout...I've been getting nothing but legendaries in NF. Crota gave me a duplicate NLB and other stuff. One chest gave me Patience and Time 2.0 which is cool. Overall, my run has been nothing close to Nami though.

Top Bottom