• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
First Nightfall got me the Rapier but it doesn't have Firefly :(

I'm dreaming of getting rapier some day with firefly and field scout. It's a great weapon but 13 shots is just a little too low. Good thing it has the reload speed up.

grief

This is probably my 5th post I've made like this but does anyone want to drag me through the Nightfall (or weekly)? I'm level 27 right now. With the progress I've made recently (especially thanks to the people who helped me out), I should be not a parasite by this time next week if everything works out.

PSN: xGrief

Namikaze1

Fucking knight killed me after getting the witch down to a quarter of her health. I'm done anyway. Don't feel like doing any more.

Solo'd the lanterns and forest for Crota and got the Hunter gloves. First new raid piece.

Tried to solo the bridge but failed after a few attempts and had to quit.

I should prolly get around to beating Crota this week.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is probably my 5th post I've made like this but does anyone want to drag me through the Nightfall (or weekly)? I'm level 27 right now. With the progress I've made recently (especially thanks to the people who helped me out), I should be not a parasite by this time next week if everything works out.

PSN: xGrief

I'll carry you through weekly. Kadey1up.

Namikaze1

Don't know if I should do Crucible or Weekly. Got to Valus on Weekly only to go to orbit to join my raid group but my ferret decided he had enough of my place and ran out as soon as my brother opened the front door. Thank god the kids outside saw the little bastard run out and helped catch him.

Mindlog

Forgot someone was still playing on my account. Made them log onto their own.
Who was it looking to clear lamps? I can do it around 11 EST.

Pretty crap drops from CE so far. Still have a Warlock kill to go.
Took me 47 minutes of game time, 52-54 minutes in total due to taking a short breather.

Cave of Thralls and Bridge got done pretty fast. 6-7 minutes. Ogres spawned about a minute and a half after despawning the Thralls on the bridge. Their spawning time varies for me when I solo the bridge. Sometimes it's two minutes, sometimes it's 8. The Deathsinger took a chunk of my time. Definitely the hardest part of the raid. The breather helped out in facing Crota. Got him down on the first attempt. A fucking knight nearly ended that though.

For the Shrieker hall, I ran like I never ran before. Blessing of Light helped a lot. As did Gjallarhorn.
Flawless?
I've been getting really annoyed with trying to Flawless Ir Yuttle.

Still not sure on which scout rifle to get. The NITC is the only one with a decent sized mag but I'm not a fan of the perks. I'm really digging the Rapier but that tiny mag...

mcfizzle4

I would do it for a Gjallarhorn. In a heart beat.

It's also worth noting I don't have any of what I consider the top 5 exotics so I feel like I have nothing to lose
Even then why? It's not like the game will just instantly give you Gjallarhorn if you make that promise. I mean, I still need Gjallarhorn but I'm doing fine without it and my chances are the same whether I promised something like that or not.

I would trade No Land Beyond for it, however.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody else wants in on the weekly?

^ The crucible rapier or whatever or you can hope to get one dropped.

Namikaze1

Forgot someone was still playing on my account. Made them log onto their own.
Who was it looking to clear lamps? I can do it around 11 EST.

Pretty crap drops from CE so far. Still have a Warlock kill to go.

Flawless?
I've been getting really annoyed with trying to Flawless Ir Yuttle.
Definitely not flawless. Took about half an hour to finally beat it.

Even then why? It's not like the game will just instantly give you Gjallarhorn if you make that promise. I mean, I still need Gjallarhorn but I'm doing fine without it and my chances are the same whether I promised something like that or not.

I would trade No Land Beyond for it, however.

I know it doesn't make a difference what I say or desire. I really don't have a lot of use for my current exotic weapons over the legendaries I have. If it could make a difference I would certainly do it. It's just a placebo to keep me going.

darthbob

bkwKq.jpg

Top Bottom