• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

I'm so pumped for today. Eris is at Rank 4 and I got the shards I needed for another level 32 character. So I'll be grindijg to get the better rolled armour ready and then 32!

I got to Crucible Rank 3 yesterday so I got my Santerienne Rapier, I'm excited to finish leveling it up (at about half now) and testing it out with firefly.

Will be starting to level up FWC to Rank 3, currently at 0, I had just leveled New Monarchy. Dead Orbit after that. I want The Calling scout rifle from FWC.

Then just more leveling and farming.

I like getting everything done day one on reset because then I can just focus on leveling and farming at my leisure.

Woohoo!

No more 3:30am alarms yay!

Disker

May i also have one please?

And hello GAF, after lurking for almost 3 years i can join the conversation's. Looked at very post in the Destiny OT :p.

PSN = Disker

E92 M3

I'm so pumped for today. Eris is at Rank 4 and I got the shards I needed for another level 32 character. So I'll be grindijg to get the better rolled armour ready and then 32!

I got to Crucible Rank 3 yesterday so I got my Santerienne Rapier, I'm excited to finish leveling it up (at about half now) and testing it out with firefly.

Will be starting to level up FWC to Rank 3, currently at 0, I had just leveled New Monarchy. Dead Orbit after that. I want The Calling scout rifle from FWC.

Then just more leveling and farming.

I like getting everything done day one on reset because then I can just focus on leveling and farming at my leisure.

Woohoo!

No more 3:30am alarms yay!

Nice, finally! I use the Rapier as a fake Fatebringer - but it's not the same =/

Limited vault/inventory space totally kills my want for hoarding in Destiny.

That should be changed soon, hopefully.

I've been assaulted by baboons, apologies to the Crucible team... it won't even let me back in the game.

Thanks for all the great games though!

E92 M3

Yesterday I played 3 ROC Strikes and someone got an exotic each time. I think the game was glitched. It was also Summoning Pits 3 times.

So.... I've decided last night to move my PS4 from my living room to my office. My wife wanted to watch some of her shows, and I needed my destiny fix.

I was playing Destiny on a 55" Samsung LED TV, and the input lag while not terrible (with game-mode) was still noticeable. In my office, I have a very nice BENQ gaming monitor, so I said why not?

The difference was insane, instantly noticed a difference in picture quality and no input lag. Crucible.... I fucking OWNED! SO much easier to see targets and get that snap aiming.

I don't think I'm going back to my living room, just going to lock myself in the office forever.

Best advice all week, why didn't I think of this before! I decided to hook my XBO up to my 24" 120hz 1ms response time monitor. It's like night and day. My TV had so called "gaming mode", but this just blows it out of the water.

Not going back.

Feorax

Fireteam members dropping like flies...

Another space has opened up on the VOG hard run. Currently at Oracles if anyone want to jump in.

I asked this a couple of days ago but nobody responded, wondering if anyone now can?

Destiny doesn't get recorded automatically by my PS4. Other games do, but for some reason Destiny isn't. I can automatically kick-off a recording on Destiny (double-press Share button), but if I look in the Video section of recordings, Destiny is empty.

Does the game not support automatic recording?

E92 M3

Yesterday a 29 we were helping with hard mode VOG, got the Fatebringer and Timepiece. He had no idea what they were. I was so salty. So salty.

Really hate the fact that Ruin Wings are so inconsistent. If they worked like they do sometimes it would be the best exotic to go with Ghorn, but right now its just RNG within RNG.

Shito

I asked this a couple of days ago but nobody responded, wondering if anyone now can?

Destiny doesn't get recorded automatically by my PS4. Other games do, but for some reason Destiny isn't. I can automatically kick-off a recording on Destiny (double-press Share button), but if I look in the Video section of recordings, Destiny is empty.

Does the game not support automatic recording?
It does just fine for me. :/

Bogeypop

Yesterday I played 3 ROC Strikes and someone got an exotic each time. I think the game was glitched. It was also Summoning Pits 3 times.

This tid-bit of information is intriguing enough to test... Might get a GAF group together for Roc Strikes later today and just exit out until we get the Phogoth strike...

Best advice all week, why didn't I think of this before! I decided to hook my XBO up to my 24" 120hz 1ms response time monitor. It's like night and day. My TV had so called "gaming mode", but this just blows it out of the water.

Not going back.
I think I need to start playing on my old ASUS monitor again or get a new monitor. I'm tired of feeling like I'm a second or two behind in crucible.

jaaz

Just got a Badger CCL Scout Rifle with Luck in the Chamber, Third Eye and Send It from a ROC. So far I am impressed. Anyone else use this gun?

Anything else will probably move too fast to consistently get the instant-reload effect to kick in, though.
Honestly I'd love to see a video of someone doing this. Getting 3 crits in a row with a sniper gun on a consistent basis just seems really difficult. On pho goth, priest, etc, sure, they barely move. Against random enemies? I would say it's nearly impossible most of the time.
Unless you're an elite sniper, yeah, Black Hammer is only good for certain enemies and certain situations. That is its downfall. And then there is the bug with it causing white damage on hive major knights, thus killing the precision mag buff.

I must confess, though, when it is possible to get seemingly endless critical shots off (ala Devil Walker or the tank in Cerberus Vae III) it's hard not to feel like a Grade A badass.

raindoc

Merry fucking christmas to me.

7lmG8O2.jpg

m/

This is fucking scary. The Christmas gift I got from Bungie was the Another NITC scout rifle... The weapon that I was grinding marks for, for the past 2 weeks. Holy balls.

Top Bottom