• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Cømet

Banned
He sounds like an idiot. Hopefully he doesn't pull this shit with another Gaffer or else he's gonna get you blacklisted here. No one wants to play with someone who might boot them for shits and giggles. Or maybe never ever let him be team leader.

Well certainly wasn't one of his brightest moments. Probably avoid him for a day or two I guess. Fairly sure the damage is already done considering the way GAF operates. That's fine. lol yeah, no team leader privileges for him.

He doesn't sound like much of a friend to me. I am thankfully reminded to not ever group up with you now. You're only as good as the company you keep, after all.

Prime example right here. If you say so. Again, remind me of your ID and I'll be sure you're not on my FL so I can't horrify you with my presence.

What?

That is proof enough of the relationship they have.

Proof of the relationship huh. So, what? Because we poke fun at each other we're instantly a pair of internet bullies? Jesus Christ is right.

Just checked my gift from Bungie from the post master. Upgraded damage scout rifle with firefly! I've been sticking to my current firefly 300 dps scout rifle mainly due to the new ones sucking at the vendors, and it's obvious Bungie decided to make the good perks on vendor weapons random drop shit now. Now I don't have to fork over marks and coms for one of the shitty ones. This is turning out to be hands down the best Destiny week I've had since launch.

They'll surely make up for it on Valentine's, right!? There's got to be some bullshit lore in those cards about how Valentine's Day strengthens the Traveler's Light and he shoots out GHorns for everyone or something, right? RIGHT!?

why so hostile. just trying to find some logic here is all. I would have rather had a ghost shell than the guns myself. I dont think anyone realistically expected a Ghorn for christmas anyway

Bogeypop

why so hostile. just trying to find some logic here is all. I would have rather had a ghost shell than the guns myself. I dont think anyone realistically expected a Ghorn for christmas anyway

I'm not being hostile towards you, sorry if it came out that way. I was being "hostile" and poking fun at Bungie for their constant bumblings and disappointments. As evidenced by the below. A Valentine's Day event is probably out of the question. They might do something for April Fool's in poor taste like giving us an Exotic with the GHorn skin, but the short-comings of No Land Beyond.

Increase the peace my friends. This is GAF.

We just got a fantastic Christmas present from Bungie! We shouldn't be at each other's throats, we should be at their offices with torches and pitchforks in hand demanding we get the Hard Raid to make up for this atrocity!

Cruxist

you changed characters and it just popped up on the right? need to see proof

Yup. That's exactly what happened. Didn't think to save a screenshot, sadly. But I think it might've been a raid reward. I closed the game out completely after my last raid so that makes the most sense.

zewone

Ooooohhhhhh, I got the Badger CCL from Holiday Rahool. It's a step down in every way, except higher Impact and the precision kill makes things go "Boom!" perk. What says you, DestinyGAF? Is the Badger's explodey perk really that great to make up the difference?

badger.jpg

Impact > any other stat

Firefly > Rangefinder

Badger all day

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Bungie doesn't communicate to the player very well in this game. The community has really been the saving grace in discovering the more detailed aspects of the game.

In most games of this sort, it's the community that gives most of the info.

Dunk#7

I am confused about the gift...

How do you get it? Is it different for everybody?

I checked the tower from my phone app, but I don't see anything new available from the special orders person. Is everybody getting the gift at a different time or is everybody's gift available now?

Skele7on

Banned
Awesomeness!

I've got two 32 characters now, will have my Warlock to 32 next week. Just in time for him to join my Titan and. Hunter!

Only thing I will say is it makes sense with how last HM went

It'll be about 6 weeks since Crota went live

It will be approx 6 weeks till the new content march 10th

*shrugs*

Shutting up now.

phen0m24

We just got a fantastic Christmas present from Bungie! We shouldn't be at each other's throats, we should be at their offices with torches and pitchforks in hand demanding we get the Hard Raid to make up for this atrocity!

Nah I just would love some Radiant shards to reach 32. That would work.

Or an Ice Breaker

Matush

Lmao. That "christmas package gift" (or whatever you want to call it) was a joke. Bungie can't be serious. There were a lot more amazing gifts in other games and all that we've got here is 1 shitty legendary weapon. I mean come on. Not even some sort of discount from Vendors/Xur during holidays? Booooo.

/end rant

I am confused about the gift...

How do you get it? Is it different for everybody?

I checked the tower from my phone app, but I don't see anything new available from the special orders person. Is everybody getting the gift at a different time or is everybody's gift available now?

I had to relog in order for it to appear.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Hard Raid will be here on the third week of Jan..

There better be some sweet guns in hard mode, since I can already get a full raid armor set from normal. And even then, since those guns will be "outdated" in 2 months, I'd be hard pressed to farm hard mode CE like I did VoG. Fool me once, Bungie...

EL CUCO

I need Iron Banner to return so I can have a shot at a 331 Timur's Lash. My 300 Lash just spends his days crying in the Vault, recently.

Saving all my motes so I re-roll a decent set of perks but the impact on that weapon is god-tier.

Only thing I will say is it makes sense with how last HM went

It'll be about 6 weeks since Crota went live

It will be approx 6 weeks till the new content march 10th

*shrugs*

Shutting up now.

Hrmmm so launch of House of Wolves launch of Tueaday March 10th, 2015.

Leak was right?

Hard Mode Crotas End: Tuesday January 20th, 2015
House of Wolves: Tuesday March 10, 2015

Rubenov

There better be some sweet guns in hard mode, since I can already get a full raid armor set from normal. And even then, since those guns will be "outdated" in 2 months, I'd be hard pressed to farm hard mode CE like I did VoG. Fool me once, Bungie...

I know the'll have the following elemental damages:

Hard mode Hand cannon (Will of Crota) - Void damage

Hard mode Scout Rifle - Arc damage

Hard mode Assault rifle - Solar damage

FUCK YEA HAWKMOON!!!!

Thank you guys so much. Been hoping for this Hawkmoon drop since Destiny released. Now I just need Ballerhorn. I have 2 more nightfalls to do if you guys need to complete more. (Thanks Deku for joining us since you already did it)

E92 M3

Lmao. That "christmas package gift" (or whatever you want to call it) was a joke. Bungie can't be serious. There were a lot more amazing gifts in other games and all that we've got here is 1 shitty legendary weapon. I mean come on. Not even some sort of discount from Vendors/Xur during holidays? Booooo.

/end rant

I think a lot of new players would find it pretty cool to have a new legendary weapon.

I do too, but I don't think that's what Bungie was going for.

The best creations are usually accidents....*looks in mirror*

Top Bottom