• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hyun Sai

Let's start a group here and see if we can get more people.

VoG Hard Ps4

1- Yurikerr
2- the_log_ride
3- gprctp1.
4-
5-
6-

I have both (yeah, luck bastard), but still want VoC, like the exotics change (on a luck night got hawkmoon and ballahorn on the same raid) and VoG still os pretty fun.

edited to include you

Up for it if you need one

Warlock 31, PSN : Hyunsai

EDIT : Thx for all the responses regarding PVP guys, I'm comfortable with the Suros and Corrective measure, I'll see what works best between Praedyths and Light in the Abyss.

Kyzon

Oh, I forgot to say what I'm using right now.

Warlock 28 on Xbone.

Haven't played in forever since most of my friends traded this in.

I'm down for whatever

Warlock 28 on Xbone.

I'm down for whatever

Bloody hell... of course your on the Xbox One. I go and get a PS4 to be part of Destiny Gaf (well I have other reasons but that was a big one) and then all these XboxOne people start coming out of the woodwork.

Kyzon

Bloody hell... of course your on the Xbox One. I go and get a PS4 to be part of Destiny Gaf (well I have other reasons but that was a big one) and then all these XboxOne people start coming out of the woodwork.

lol, well I just got a fat paycheck. I'm trying hard as hell not to go and grab a PS4.

I have bills damnit XD

Edit: I can't do weekly nightfall since I don't have the DLC? I have an exotic bounty that requires me go on one of those >_>

GhaleonEB

Niiice, what element was the launcher?

Flame (or whatever it's called), unfortunately, but it'll still deal over 300 in raw damage, plus cluster bombs, which should be unlocked by then. Should be enough to help with the normal raid run.

She now has Bad Juju with the ammo fill on kill perk active. It's like a fully automatic, burst fire mid range rifle with a bottomless clip during strikes and patrols. It's awesome.

lol, well I just got a fat paycheck. I'm trying hard as hell not to go and grab a PS4.

I have bills damnit XD

Well, its hard not to. If they could merge the hardware of the PS4 with the Software/OS of the Xboxone with the online structure of Xboxlive it would be the greatest video game console since forever.

But seeing as that will not happen anytime ever and as a GAF poster you have an obligation to own all consoles... I believe it is actually there in the Terms and Conditions of membership to GAF. You need to go get a PS4. Or I will look you up once I replace my XboxOne.

cilonen

The fully upgraded rifle sucks?

No-one knows about Necrochasm as the material for it is a drop from Crota on Hard. But yeah, Eidolon Ally isn't very good.

It's a high rate of fire, low impact weapon with a medium size magazine and average stability.

Edit: you don't get Ass Mats for sharding it either.

zewone

For all the experts PVPers here, what is the best set-up I could use for it ?

I've got :

Primary : Suros Regime, Fatebringer, Vex, VoC, Up for anything.

Secondary : Patience and time, Murmur, Praedyth Revenge, Crota's end Fusion rifle, Ice Breaker.

Heavy : Truth, Song of Yr Ut, Corrective measure, Hunger of Crota.

Thanks !

Out of those options my loadout would be:

Vex
Pradyth's Revenge
Corrective Measure

So this week's warlock chest is good? Also the rocket launcher seems interesting but already have crota's hunger

Math says it is shit. We have already had a discussion of the meaning of shit so I take it as in the bad type of shit.

Honestly its an Exotic and there are better things to use your exotic slot on then this. Unless your collecting them all then by all means go for it!

Math says it is shit. We have already had a discussion of the meaning of shit so I take it as in the bad type of shit.

Honestly its an Exotic and there are better things to use your exotic slot on then this. Unless your collecting them all then by all means go for it!

Guess i will skip the chest piece then

Deku Tree

No-one knows about Necrochasm as the material for it is a drop from Crota on Hard. But yeah, Eidolon Ally isn't very good.

It's a high rate of fire, low impact weapon with a medium size magazine and average stability.

I find the stability to be better than average. I am still dissapointed in Bungies over emphasis on HRoF low impact AR's since TDB dropped. It seems like a stealth nerf to AR's in general. They want us to use them less.

zewone

All of the warlock exotics are pretty shit.

This one is on the lighter brown end of shit.

Never really gave it a fair shake before in the month or two I've had it but I have to say using The Last Word is fun as fuck and feels super satisfying. May have to cave in and get the upgraded version from Xur.

Kyzon

Well, its hard not to. If they could merge the hardware of the PS4 with the Software/OS of the Xboxone with the online structure of Xboxlive it would be the greatest video game console since forever.

But seeing as that will not happen anytime ever and as a GAF poster you have an obligation to own all consoles... I believe it is actually there in the Terms and Conditions of membership to GAF. You need to go get a PS4. Or I will look you up once I replace my XboxOne.

Damnit, I know I"ll be getting one soon no matter what. My brother and sister has one and they p9lay Destiny with two 42 inch tvs next to each other. I need to fill out that fire team.

Warlock 28 on Xbone.

I'm down for whatever

You can add me, Toejam2501. I play at night mostly, if im on and you need help, feel free to shoot me a message.

kidko

Gotcha! Thanks for the tips. I'll probably keep it and level it casually, just in case it ends up being good in the end.

cilonen

I find the stability to be better than average. I am still dissapointed in Bungies over emphasis on HRoF low impact AR's since TDB dropped. It seems like a stealth nerf to AR's in general. They want us to use them less.

I agree. I can only think that they're trying to make Pulse Rifles look more attractive as a viable option. I wish there was a slow, high impact AR kind of like The Swarm for machine guns.

jadedm17

No, it is not you. Destiny Public Events is a crap thing... I keep saying this to my friends who swear to God it is amazeballs and perfect... as we stand around with our ghosts for minutes after the event is supposed to materialize.

It's not exact, it's fan based. Green (common) events happen almost all the time for me. If you're just looking to collect your daily reward or do bounties (which I assume because they're not challenging) do the green Cosmodrome ones exclusively : Devil walker and warsat events are almost always correct. If another planet then do other bounties like patrol missions instead of waiting. Site is great to me.

Dynedom

Lol this fucking game. Bought the damn Protocol and did a quick run to Ogres in the raid. Ended up getting the Deathsinger's Mantle.

Level 32 here I come...

Deku Tree

..don't know if I agree with that.

To me they have the worst jump in the game and for PVP and low level/bounty content they leave a lot to be desired.

I like glide. It's kind of slow for taking on Crota but you can adjust to accommodate for that. Also Bink is good in PvP and I never had a problem banging out my daily bounties quickly. What is your favorite class?

zewone

I like glide. It's kind of slow for taking on Crota but you can adjust to accommodate for that. Also Bink is good in PvP and I never had a problem banging out my daily bounties quickly. What is your favorite class?

Hunter - specifically Gunslinger. I never use Bladedancer unless it's bounty specific.

The stacking abilities for stability and reload are just too good and in a FPS game, benefits to the primary method of dealing damage are high on my list.

I also like the control I have with triple jump and I feel I can gauge distances better with it. I also don't have to worry about turning my jump "on" or "off", as the double and triple jumps are more natural from having played so many other games.

With that said, self revive is just about game breaking/saving for NF and VoG hard raid.

Top Bottom