• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Bogeypop

I have three warlock helmets. Two have discipline and one has strength.

Fingers crossed my eventual Warlock Helmet rolls Strength and Discipline. Considering my luck, Crota's given me a different weapon everytime, so this coming week will either be the Shotgun or the Helmet since I have everything else.

You seem to mean only Bladedancer. Str/Disc is viable in PvE and PvP with Gunslinger; throwing knives are incredible, especially if you go all out with Gambler's Dagger/Knife Juggler.
I got straight head-shotted by a Hunter's knife the other day. I had to have had quite a bit of health, too, because it dropped me hard. Surprisingly, that hasn't happened to me before (that I can remember). I've had my fair share of knives get thrown past me or hit me for some damage, but nothing but mad props to the Guardian who managed it. I couldn't even be mad! :D
Are people upgrading their raid armor as soon as possible or are they waiting for good stat rolls to upgrade gear around a build that they like?
I upgraded as soon as possible, in that eternal quest to hit 32. Thankfully, I also got good rolls on that stats I wanted, so no complaints!

blackflag

Got My Eris rank 4. Trying to decide which character to get to 32 first. I already have 32 Titan and can get either my hunter or lock to 32. The other one will have to wait until I get more shards.

EL CUCO

Okay GAF, which one would you use:

Badger CCL (Mag: 14) w/ Luck in the Chamber, Send It and Third Eye.

Saterienne Rapier: (Mag: 13) w/ Final Round, Explosive Rounds and Rangefinder.

Late but Badger, for sure.

Edit: maybe I'm not so late :)

Got My Eris rank 4. Trying to decide which character to get to 32 first. I already have 32 Titan and can get either my hunter or lock to 32. The other one will have to wait until I get more shards.

Warlock will be invaluable on Hard Mode.

I needed 6 shards yesterday to get to 32 and I got 21 without even fighting Crota yet.

RdN

ERROR CODE: ANTEATER

Got this 3 times already today.

Bungie.net had no info on this.. Anyone knows what causes it?

Am_I_Evil

add me to the list of people that received a shitty pulse rifle...one that i have received and sharded numerous times already....

dB Viper

Warlock hit 32 yesterday. Feels good to finally get there. Hunter is still at 31, 49 more shards to go... we'll see how close I can get next week running the Raid 3x. About 25% of the way to Eris Rank 4 too... so I can trade in those damn energies.

Downstairs in Cosmodrome. Three Hive majors in the little closet-y room.

Kill them, run to pillar past stairs, wait three seconds - run back.

Get a fair share of black wax and Codex there.

Yeah I have always had decent luck with that, it was going to be my go to. Thanks!

Dunk#7

Your left stick is broken now. I already mentioned this before with what happened to me. New controller solved this problem.

Are you sure? I have that issue as well.

I assumed there was a built-in cool down. After you stop you have to wait a second or two before you can run again.

I often have to press it multiple times as well

LiK

Are you sure? I have that issue as well.

I assumed there was a built-in cool down. After you stop you have to wait a second or two before you can run again.

I often have to press it multiple times as well

Nope, after I got new controller I can run forever.

We play the game so much that it wore down the left stick. The launch DS4s in particular were the biggest offenders.

Top Bottom