• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Bogeypop

I forgot to mention I found this at a house I was looking at renting next semester, had to take a picture for you all.

You could almost say it's your "Destiny" to rent that house now.

T6AOLtP.png

Deku Tree

I have 4 ballerhorns and zero hawkmoons.

We need some sort of trading. Even if its some sort of simple need/greed system. Like i can give up my Ghorn in the results screen.

0 ballerhorns
0 hawkmoons
0 thunderlords

Player since day 1. Have every other exotic weapon in the game.

I wonder if there is any chance that Sony will allow for Xbox players to transfer their saves to PS4 for Destiny 2. Or at least be able to play on both consoles. I'd love that.

Lol was wondering the same thing. Feeling like second class citizens both from Bungie and here on GAF, has made me seriously consider getting Destiny 2 on PS4. Plus I have a Vita so Remote Play would be nice.

0 ballerhorns
0 hawkmoons
0 thunderlords

exoctics I dont have.

ballerhorns
hawkmoons
thunderlords
red death
monte carlo
Pocket infinity ( the bounty has only come up once and I stupidly chose SGA)

I think these are the only ones I dont have. proably have gotten at the very least duplicates of everything else. I wont do any xur upgrades becuase I will just get the upgraded version sooner or later anyway.

editL I actually did get the thorn upgrade becuase I sure as hell dont want to go thruogh that again.

lol, I was quite amused at this Reddit thread title:

What's the loudest thing in Destiny?

To my surprise, the OP had the same answer as me:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2rmjt5/whats_the_loudest_thing_in_destiny/

THERE, A CELL FROM THE PRISON OF ELDERS, THE ARCHON PRIEST MUST STILL BE INSIDE
I never understood why he was yelling at me. :(

Then we would need authenticated logins, or people would get their accounts hijacked and looted.

I wish bosses would degrade more and more as they get closer to death. Show some sign of getting hurt. All we see is their health bars getting lower and lower. i like how captains look all burned and messed up before they die

Gotten some pretty decent legendaries since reset.

NF: Vanquisher with Counter Balance, Field Scout, and Third Eye

Gift: TDYD with Zen Moment, Field Scout, and Final Round

Daily: LDR 5001 with Performance Bonus, Field Scout, and Firefly

Gotten some pretty decent legendaries since reset.

NF: Vanquisher with Counter Balance, Field Scout, and Third Eye

Gift: TDYD with Zen Moment, Field Scout, and Final Round

Daily: LDR 5001 with Performance Bonus, Field Scout, and Firefly

I want that vanquisher. I got one yesterday from a New Monarchy package and it has field scout so I'm happy but Third Eye would make it perfect for PVP

btkadams

I got an email about a New Years present from Bungie waiting for me at the postmaster. I can't check until the weekend; what's the gift?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I've got an hour or so and I need a Fatebringer. If you're running VoG HM and need one, invite me. PSN Tokunbo. I also have the Templar cp.

Cool site. Makes it easy to see Bungie's weird item choices.

I wish Xur offered exotic weapon engrams someday :( I have 98 motes of light

I wish Xur sold weapon engrams instead of actual weapons. That would make things more interesting and you wouldn't have everyone In PVP using the same weapon

Homeboyd

I didn't get any e-mails from Bungie. Wouldn't be surprised if I don't get anything lol.
It's coming. I just got my email about an hour ago and checked the postmaster and my gift arrived. Checked this morning on the same character and it wasn't there... so it's coming.

Fitts

0 ballerhorns
0 hawkmoons
0 thunderlords

0 Ballerhorns
3 Hawkmoons
1 Thunderlord

This is why there needs to be a way to trade/gift. The only other pre-expansion exotic I haven't gotten is Red Death.

Top Bottom