• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Looking to run Hard VoG, the collector in me needs the fatebringer and vex lol

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

We can start as soon as we have six.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Coiled hiss? I've gotten a dozen of them from engrams and sharded them without a thought.

I think of classes like in Super Mario Bros.2

Hunter = Mario with precise short jumps

Titan = Peach with the floating steady jumps

Warlock = Luigi with the crazy moon unstable jumps

Akai XIII

4 Gjallarhorn
3 hawkmoon
4 thunderlord
5 Suros
5 TLW
4 Universal Remote
5 P&T
4 Icebreaker
3 Truth
4 Plan C
3 Hardlight
2 Monte Carlo
3 Vex Mythoclast
6 MMT
0 Red Death

Erm... You can hate me now.

Deku Tree

4 Ballarhorns
4 Hawkmoon
2 Thunderlords

0 Monte Carlo :(

I didn't ask for all these Godtierhorns, I'd have been happy with one and them some of the other two. As it stands the Hawkmoon, Monte Carlo, and Thunderlord still elude me (even though the HM and TL are the only two I actually want.)

DIck.

0 Universal Remote
0 4th Horseman
0 Hard Light

I know the feels.

It has gotten so bad that I am actually maxing out my Super Good Advice because I want an Exotic Heavy Machine Gun.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2) Tokunbo
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll go. Invite me when ready, just doing bounties. I'm fine with fresh, but may have to bail early. I also have Templar cp.

Fitts

Ok Gaf, I need your opinions. I got a Red Hand (my first one!) from a New Monarchy package with the following perks:

79Wrkpm.png

Sights: Steadyhand, Fastdraw, Quickdraw
Primary Perks: Hip Fire, Feeding Frenzy (quick reload after a kill)
Secondary Perks: Perfect Stability, Snapshot, Explosive Rounds

I also have a vendor TFWPKY that I've been leveling. Which of the two is better overall and why?

0 Monte Carlo

I forgot that I haven't gotten a Monte Carlo either.

LiK

Coiled hiss? I've gotten a dozen of them from engrams and sharded them without a thought.

lol nice

zewone

It has gotten so bad that I am actually maxing out my Super Good Advice because I want an Exotic Heavy Machine Gun.

In all honesty, I would never run an exotic HMG or rocket launcher that wasn't Gjallarhorn.
The legendary versions can be just as good, or even better in SGA case.

Since I play hunter in a skilled player so I don't need to cheat the system or Rez myself.

Likewise, a skilled Warlock player doesn't have to do those things either. You just said a HMG brings the same things to the table as a Warlock so I corrected you ;) My comment about creating lots of orbs with a strong void attack still stands regardless :)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
4 Gjallarhorn
3 hawkmoon
4 thunderlord
5 Suros
5 TLW
4 Universal Remote
5 P&T
4 Icebreaker
3 Truth
4 Plan C
3 Hardlight
2 Monte Carlo
3 Vex Mythoclast
6 MMT
0 Red Death

Erm... You can hate me now.
hate+1

I will (cautiously) cuddle my Red Death for comfort.

Thunderlord is a beast but there are legendaries that are really good. Unless it's a nightfall I probably wouldn't use the exotic slot for an LMG. Even then plan C wrecks with arc burn

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
All my classes can hit 32 with Exotic Helmet combo

Warlock:
Helmet = None
Gauntlets = Perfect. INT/DIS
Body = Meh. INT/STR, Hand Canon/Sniper (more ammo), my Warlock is Scout Rifle built =/, need a better perks at least INT/DIS or INT or DIS full, hopefully Scout + Fusion combo
Boots = DIS/STR, I think heavy weapons is 100%, would like INT/STR or INT/DIS

Titan:
Helmet = None
Gauntlets = OK. Pure INT
Body = Meh. DIS/STR, Hand Canon/Fusion Rifle, need Auto Rifle + Fusion here >_< or even Scout
Boots = No, Just No. Pure STR, god I hate the roll on pure STR, such a waste, with Exotic Helmet I have too much STR

Hunter:
Helmet = None
Gauntlets = Good. Full DIS, can make it work
Body = Meh. Full DIS, too much DIS already!, need a mix of INT here. Has Scout/Sniper, need Hand Canon/Sniper or Hand Canon/FR
Boots = Good. Full INT, can make it work

Right now Hunter can work the Best
Can swap Exotic helmets on Warlock/Hunter to mix and match for each sub-class
Titan will be 300+ STR if I use inmostlight, need to get my hands on Glasshouse/Helm Saint 14

Still gonna stockpile my shards/energy until the day before Hard Raid comes into being
Hopefully get a chance at better rolls
Right now all 3 classes are fucked with stats + perks, rather wait & see, then just rush to 32

Peach can glide, float and wears a dress how can she not be a warlock?

Wart should be the titan because hes fat and ugly.

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2)Katana_Strike
3)SEBatleship
4)TheOman(Psn?)
5)
6)

I'll go. Invite me when ready, just doing bounties. I'm fine with fresh, but may have to bail early. I also have Templar cp.

I wouldn't mind starting from the Templar. Also mind if I grab that cp with my alt?

YeSp

Neo Member

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2)Katana_Strike
3)SEBatleship
4)TheOman(Psn?)
5)
6)

I wouldn't mind starting from the Templar. Also mind if I grab that cp with my alt?

i can join
psn bodde1972

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member

1)Me (Da_1_hated_tito)
2)Katana_Strike
3)SEBatleship
4)TheOman(Psn?)
5)
6)

I'll help.

Best description ever. Also an amazing Mario Bros game... They need to bring back Mouser but that is a discussion for a different thread.

Deku Tree

All my classes can hit 32 with Exotic Helmet combo

Warlock:
Helmet = None
Gauntlets = Perfect. INT/DIS
Body = Meh. INT/STR, Hand Canon/Sniper (more ammo), my Warlock is Scout Rifle built =/, need a better perks at least INT/DIS or INT or DIS full, hopefully Scout + Fusion combo
Boots = DIS/STR, I think heavy weapons is 100%, would like INT/STR or INT/DIS

Titan:
Helmet = None
Gauntlets = OK. Pure INT
Body = Meh. DIS/STR, Hand Canon/Fusion Rifle, need Auto Rifle + Fusion here >_< or even Scout
Boots = No, Just No. Pure STR, god I hate the roll on pure STR, such a waste, with Exotic Helmet I have too much STR

Hunter:
Helmet = None
Gauntlets = Good. Full DIS, can make it work
Body = Meh. Full DIS, too much DIS already!, need a mix of INT here. Has Scout/Sniper, need Hand Canon/Sniper or Hand Canon/FR
Boots = Good. Full INT, can make it work

Right now Hunter can work the Best
Can swap Exotic helmets on Warlock/Hunter to mix and match for each sub-class
Titan will be 300+ STR if I use inmostlight, need to get my hands on Glasshouse/Helm Saint 14

Still gonna stockpile my shards/energy until the day before Hard Raid comes into being
Hopefully get a chance at better rolls
Right now all 3 classes are fucked with stats + perks, rather wait & see, then just rush to 32

How many shards/energy do you have right now?

I'd argue that "small" could be interprited as in quantity, not quality. Deej came on a few days ago to specify that the small was mainly referring to quality. There's just a lot of double actions going on.

They'll give an ear to a vocal minority whinning about cheese and overpowered weapons but they will ignore people who are the minority who would like to get something small but still useful to them. A coupon to any faction or vendor would be good for everyone and would exclude a smaller amount of players.

Christ, that would have been awesome. Everything I want takes Crucible marks, and I ain't got shit. My Vanguard Rep/Mark/Commendation cups are overflowing. If I was interested in anything from the Vanguard, I would have bought it by now. I can only hope that I get something with good perks that isn't available to purchase.
Probably a fusion rifle with knee pads :( since that's what Rahool always gives me.

Deku Tree

Haha! Perfect description of the jumps!

If only I had Eris Rank 4 I could hit 32 instantly. CE just rains energy for me and then doesn't give me Black Hammer to use it on. The trolling continues. Save me Eris, save me!

Actually, why the hell do I have to get to rank 4 with her? Shouldn't she be worshiping the ground I walk on for killing Crota? Seeing as that's the only thing she ever talks about?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How many shards/energy do you have right now?

I think 96 Radiant Shards & 89 Radiant Energy
I still have to do the first 2 parts for my Titan this week
Also have to do CE on Hunter this week, so I should be over 100+ R. Shards

Have Warlock with Eris Rank 4, so I can swap at least 50+ R. Energy into R. Shards

I see too many 32's have horrible rolls/perks that doesn't help them
Too much STR or guns they never use
I rather wait & see and put in shards into the right pieces

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If I shard a crota raid armor, how many ascendant shards will it give me?

I've only received 2 for each. I MAY have received 3 once, but I could be mistaken. And that's fully leveled up or not leveled up at all.

I think 96 Radiant Shards & 89 Radiant Energy
I still have to do the first 2 parts for my Titan this week
Also have to do CE on Hunter this week, so I should be over 100+ R. Shards

Have Warlock with Eris Rank 4, so I can swap at least 50+ R. Energy into R. Shards

I see too many 32's have horrible rolls/perks that doesn't help them
Too much STR or guns they never use
I rather wait & see and put in shards into the right pieces

Nice, buddy! I need a helmet for my two guys too but I can use a striker helm on my Titan just to hit 32 if I had the shards and then wait until Saint-14 and or Glasshouse one day comes to me. Warlock I have to get the raid helm as I don't have the raid chest for him to use an exotic helm in the meantime.

Top Bottom