• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

next patch to add Rux agent of the 69s, she's in the tower every second Friday of every even month from 7.00 AM to 7.02 AM GMT. you can drop your old raid weapon, 12 exotic shards, 25001 glimmer, 48 radiant energy and get your brand new 331 VoG weapon.

Ice cold. Shattered dreams

Despite being at 300, fb is still the best primary I've found

I can't imaging them nerfing the Gjallahorn at this point though. They already killed all ARs and the Suros specifically, for no good reason other than it was "too good" in PVP. If they were going to do something with the horn, you'd think they'd do it after the Crota solo run a few weeks ago.

Bungie has only done nerfs when it impacts PvP IIRC. Gjallarhorn isn't the best weapon for PvP by a long shot, so they probably won't touch it if they haven't by now. They most certainly know about it and probably have them on their own accounts, so they know what it's capable of in PvE.

This is why I ask.... Should I get dragons breath now, will they buff it come the January patch, I already have maxed out g-horn and the only time I don't use it is pvp (I just use hezen Vengeance again, cluster bombs is better than nothing)

The only thing they would ever do to buff Dragon's Breath is by increasing solar grenade length or velocity etc.

It having no tracking is a limitation that will keep it behind several RL's.

It seems like the gun has a place for crowd control, but seems very situational.

Ghorn, Truth and Hunger of Crota are better all around weapons.

I was a big Knucklehead fan for my Hunter but I think I'm going to use the Crest of Alpha Lupi for more stuff. I only use hand cannons for most stuff so the added ammo is great, it's good for PVE and I enjoy being a stealth reviver. Hunters are screwed over on exotic armor.

Plus the new raid hunter helmet looks amazing, so I want to have that be shown.

David___

Banned
Was hoping to get Fatebringer as well but I'm still happy
KXknNkc.jpg

Have 2 open slots for a Crota kill. Will be starting in 30 minutes.

Also, does anyone have the checkpoint they could share? Otherwise we'll be starting at Ir Yut.

Any chance I could steal the checkpoint real quick?

I'm down for a quick Crota kill. PSN: MiniMe637. Done it several times. 31 sunslinger.

Dante316

Have 2 open slots for a Crota kill. Will be starting in 30 minutes.

Also, does anyone have the checkpoint they could share? Otherwise we'll be starting at Ir Yut.

Any chance I could steal the checkpoint real quick?

Ill give u the checkpoint. My guys only 29 so ill look for a 32 player team this weekend.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Still hunting dat foil..
I'll never get that damn weapon. I've forgotten how many Visions I've sharded though.

Are you just talking about rocket launchers? I don't have a gjallerhorn, but I think there's more situations I'd use my icebreaker.
The thing is that the Blackhammer is a viable Icebreaker alternative right now, especially against the more stationary bosses. For rocket launchers, there isn't anything better. And even as a whole, other than the Icebreaker, there isn't another weapon that is worth giving up the Horn for.

This is why I ask.... Should I get dragons breath now, will they buff it come the January patch, I already have maxed out g-horn and the only time I don't use it is pvp (I just use hezen Vengeance again, cluster bombs is better than nothing)
If you have the Horn, I don't know why you'd even want to use the Dragon's Breath though... lol

Bungie has only done nerfs when it impacts PvP IIRC. Gjallarhorn isn't the best weapon for PvP by a long shot, so they probably won't touch it if they haven't by now. They most certainly know about it and probably have them on their own accounts, so they know what it's capable of in PvE.
Certainly their insistence on not selling it shows that they know it's broken. That's probably as close to "nerfing" it as they'll get I suppose.

I was a big Knucklehead fan for my Hunter but I think I'm going to use the Crest of Alpha Lupi for more stuff. I only use hand cannons for most stuff so the added ammo is great, it's good for PVE and I enjoy being a stealth reviver. Hunters are screwed over on exotic armor.

Plus the new raid hunter helmet looks amazing, so I want to have that be shown.

Yeah I love the look of the raid helmet.

All I need is the raid chest piece or an exotic chest. Preferably an exotic. Then I just need shards, a lot of them. To get to 32.

I bought those new gauntlets off Xur. I am going to work on leveling them and my Thorn this weekend until I can get back into CE on Tuesday.

Top Bottom