• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Skullfort is one of the shittiest exotic helms in the game but it looks cool.
I agree. I think it's the coolest looking Titan helm in the game and easily one of my favorite helms of all the classes. I'm stoked to pick it up, even if I will never ever use it. Ha!

Yea, but the only reason they probably fixed the Exotic drops there was how frequently people bitched about it and it was probably an easy fix. Sucks that the Legendaries like VoC and FB weren't given the same treatment.

do they actually need it? I still use those to pretty regular. according to the update today VOC is th most used primary in the game. love it. I'll still use it when when HOW drops most likely unless the crota guns are better. And it doesnt look like it. still want them thuogh!

Sullichin

Didn't get an answer my Ghorn with maxed dmg would be 331after upgrades so no need to upgrade via Xur?

Never done an upgrade trade hence my noobiness.
Yeah this must be confusing for new players. Any exotics you can get now are the new attacks so you don't need to upgrade. There is one exception with the exotics in the Vault of Glass raid but that is being patched next week.

LiK

I agree. I think it's the coolest looking Titan helm in the game and easily one of my favorite helms of all the classes. I'm stoked to pick it up, even if I will never ever use it. Ha!

I've gone to using Stand Asides for PVP so I'll probably never use an Exotic helm for my Striker Titan ever for PVP ever again.

do they actually need it? I still use those to pretty regular. according to the update today VOC is th most used primary in the game. love it. I'll still use it when when HOW drops most likely unless the crota guns are better. And it doesnt look like it. still want them thuogh!

I think most of us want the increased Attack for CE HM.

YSkNTAx.gif

I use it for a balanced stat roll for my Titan.

Use it if I want more discipline or helm of saint 14 for heavy intellect.

I've gone to using Stand Asides for PVP so I'll probably never use an Exotic helm for my Striker Titan ever for PVP ever again.

I think most of us want the increased Attack for CE HM.

oh crap, its probably going to be level 33 huh. well then I may start a plea to bungie.

upgrade my VOC!

todd360

Oh yeah zoba. Let's have a 1 v 1. Oh wait we can't do that and hawkmoon doesn't actually exist in game as far as I know.

Bungie pls. I want 1 v 1s and team doubles.

Sullichin

I'm down to a measly 26 coins but stocked with ~ 150 heavy ammo synthesis. Still need to do the weeklies x2 for 18 coins. I'll be tempted to just buy more heavy ammo.

Very well, had quite a few first timers and one of them hit level 30 from shards gained within. My unupgraded 302 Ice Breaker with WoL going hits Atheon for 17k, lol

Agreed. I thought it went pretty well and had a great time going through that chaos with the oracles before the Templar as well! Wanted to say thanks again as my buddy Cerebral enjoyed himself as well.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The complaints will be even worse after the next expansion. 6 months between HoW and "Comet" with only a handful of new exotics will mean many weeks of Xur where people will simply have EVERYTHING he can offer from his loot table.
No, complaints about xur have reached critical mass and will merely continue unabated unless he sells gjallarhorn.

EL CUCO

Good thing I still have Sapphire Wire from my previous Hunter. The class material has been the biggest stick in my ass with the Titan.

Hmmm. Need to see if I can get my 27 Titan alt access to the Raid before the patch. Which means I need to go through the entire Eris questline before Xur is gone. Could really use some more shards to upgrade him.

Will we be seeing the exotics reset again come House of Wolves?

They really need to figure out a better system. We are possibly 2 months away (8 weeks) from House of Wolves and I am now just getting a good dent into leveling my exotic weapons and armour.

They better have it be free if fully levelled and come back levelled and paid if not leveled.

If they can make a 300 Vex into 323 in your inventory they can do that too.

I honestly hope they don't raise the level cap either. Let us enjoy 32 for awhile.

Watch it stay 32. Then go to 36 in comet then 38 in the Vex one and 40 in the Forge of Gods one.

Ruze789

Is there anyway/anywhere to see how many relic points you have assisted in capturing in salvage, or is the only option to just keep playing until the trophy pops?

You can see it in the Destiny phone app, under Stats -->Salvage.

Also, a big thumbsup to everyone who did the Mythocast podcast, thanks for making that! Was a blast to listen to. Got to listen to the whole thing on my morning commute... a drive that normally only takes 35 minutes or so took 70 minutes in the snow.

Sweet thx for the reply now with cheese being patched doubt I'm getting anymore chances at raid drops.I do wanna thank the guys that took me on my first raid granted we were all first timers so it didn't go to well had a ton a fun though.

If anyone wants to add me Legendkilla3rd im hunter 30 anytime I'm on just inv I'm down for CE,VoG or helping with weeklies/nighfalls.

Coconut

Banned
Oh yeah zoba. Let's have a 1 v 1. Oh wait we can't do that and hawkmoon doesn't actually exist in game as far as I know.

Bungie pls. I want 1 v 1s and team doubles.

I think the concern is people trying to game the system by letting there machines run all night in 1v1 matches. They should do it but reward no exp or drops if they do 1v1.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Agreed. I thought it went pretty well and had a great time going through that chaos with the oracles before the Templar as well! Wanted to say thanks again as my buddy Cerebral enjoyed himself as well.

Oh man, thank you, I completely forgot! Gotta go save the clip of that.

Our first attempt at the Oracles, we "wiped" but I had Radiance magic up and we managed to survive multiple rounds by rezzing downed people after the mark, then dying, then being rezzed by the live people, etc. until somehow we were all back up again for the last couple of rounds. Was amazing! We actually didn't have a single wipe until the Gorgonssss.

Top Bottom