• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

traveler

Not Wario
Thanks for the run yesterday, squid and hawk! Still at that stage where ass mats are valuable to me, so I was perfectly fine with 11 shards for my first nightfall reward.

Well sure! A pm with PSN would be perfect

awesome, if you'd like a spot for the next Thursday newbie raid, just shoot me a quick PM when you get the chance. I usually don't do sign-ups until Tuesdays but you two can get slots reserved, I just don't wanna forget.

Yup! Who's in for the Nightfall?

crap I gotta turn on my PSN now

Let's do it! Whas your PSN?

Sure, I'm down. I'll send you one right now.

Anyone want to run a normal vog raid?. My little bro let me burrow his ps4 and his stipulation was u run his character through vog. He's 29 b ut has Crappy weopons.
I have run for 4

I'd be down for this. Have my friend who has never run it before too, if that's okay? PSN Cyberpunk-Psycho

I just recently bought this game and am enjoying it quite a bit more than I expected. I don't usually play this type of game infact I buy about a couple of games a year usually a sports or driving game and COD for the multiplayer. Destiny has me hooked though and now that I've figured out the whole armour/light thing I can see a clear path forward. As a solo player [for now] the one thing I would change is to have a guaranteed engram reward in one of the strike playlists that's non DLC. Right now, from what I can tell, you can only earn a guaranteed engram from the ROC playlist. I think they should either put a level above tiger, say lvl28, or make the weekly heroic matchmake-able. Or both.

I agree that nightfall and raids should remain invite only. Anyway look forward to maybe teaming up with some gaffers once I get up there.

cilonen

I just recently bought this game and am enjoying it quite a bit more than I expected. I don't usually play this type of game infact I buy about a couple of games a year usually a sports or driving game and COD for the multiplayer. Destiny has me hooked though and now that I've figured out the whole armour/light thing I can see a clear path forward. As a solo player [for now] the one thing I would change is to have a guaranteed engram reward in one of the strike playlists that's non DLC. Right now, from what I can tell, you can only earn a guaranteed engram from the ROC playlist. I think they should either put a level above tiger, say lvl28, or make the weekly heroic matchmake-able. Or both.

I agree that nightfall and raids should remain invite only. Anyway look forward to maybe teaming up with some gaffers once I get up there.

Welcome aboard. Yeah It's not great that they've put Roc behind the paywall. A couple of lucky drops and some vanguard level up packages though and you'll soon be able to solo a weekly at it's lowest level. Some of them (nexus in particular) are really straightforward.

rNilla

How come the Dinklebot line near the end of the Archon Priest strike when you first enter that final area IS THE LOUDEST IN THE GAME?

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Is it wrong to start another character so they can hold inventory for you?

Lvl 2 Titan helped to make room in my vault. Got tired of waiting on bungie to fix it.
Maybe someday I will let him roam the world.

EL CUCO

Dragons Breath Solar nade (Pyromancer) only stays up for about 4 seconds.

I tried it out with Sunbreakers to see if longer lasting perk (8 seconds) applied to it. It doesn't.

What a crap RL. Once again...Just like NLB, it needs a buff. I cant understand why we are play testing these exotics for Bungie. I miss Jason Jones :(

I tried it out with Sunbreakers to see if longer lasting perk (8 seconds) applied to it. It doesn't.

What a crap RL. Once again...Just like NLB, it needs a buff. I cant understand why we are play testing these exotics for Bungie. I miss Jason Jones :(

Did you complete xyor last night? I've got that part to do still

So that leak said 1 patrol and 1 public event.

So comet will add one new patrol mission and public event?

One year later one of each!?!!

Seems really odd. One!?!

cilonen

So that leak said 1 patrol and 1 public event.

So comet will add one new patrol mission and public event?

One year later one of each!?!!

Seems really odd. One!?!

I think it means a new area to patrol. I'm guessing it'll still be the crappy MMO-like fetch / scan / kill quests we do in there.

I think it means a new area to patrol. I'm guessing it'll still be the crappy MMO-like fetch / scan / kill quests we do in there.

Does it?

I guess the mission select in the director does call them "Patrol the Moon" or wherever. But 1 public event could only be 1 actual event. The language lines up with the 1 patrol.

I don't know.

I thought patrol missions and public events would be added free. =/

I was really hoping there would be more free additional content. The patches and changes are nice. Iron Banner is alright, there have been no good PvE events and the Queens Wrath was awful.

X-Frame

I am thinking Dragon's Breath might be pretty good for the Deathsinger, because often with so many adds in the room my Gjallarhorn tracks the wrong target, or the Wolfpack Rounds chase someone else. Sure if I hit her, she's toast -- but maybe Dragon's Breath with no tracking and the Solar Flare (since she doesn't move once she starts her song I believe), could offer some good DPS to her and crowd control.

Maybe? Just trying to find uses for it. I guess it would be good during the Lamp section too.

pj

Banned
What's normal loot for a chest on the moon? I usually get a green item and 1 helium but twice in a row I got a blue engram, green item, 9+ heliums

And yet we still keep playing.

Maybe Gaming side is right. Maybe we are addicted.

The gameplay is amazing. The community here is fantastic. The weapons and powers are empowering.

It is a really fun game and has popped up on many GOTY lists including Games Radar, Kotaku, IGN, Giant Bomb and others.

Deku Tree

Maybe we have stockholm syndrome too?

Seriously this game is a lot of fun. I used to play Halo campaigns hundreds of times for nothing. Now I replay missions and get mediocre rewards out of it.

The gameplay is amazing. The community here is fantastic. The weapons and powers are empowering.

It is a really fun game and has popped up on many GOTY lists including Games Radar, Kotaku, IGN, Giant Bomb and others.

I have had an amazing time playing. My only regret is that I've bought 11 games since Destiny launched and have completed very few. My poor backlog :(

Namikaze1

I love seeing it pop up on so many lists just for Gaming side's reactions.

that post above was a joke since many think we're addicted to the game

Top Bottom