• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Muz

Neo Member
Anyone up for a quick crota kill? I have the cp

1.Muz (psn: thekunjer)
2. Khurrumc

Also we can do atheon Hard after if people are up for that

TheOddOne

It is so satisfying making a new character, hitting 16 and being able to use a maxed out Stranger's Rifle. The jump in power is vast and then of course once you hit 20 and all the legendary and exotics you can equip.
Kind of unrelated to your post, but does anybody know if there are any weapons that have the same style of scope as The Stranger’s Rifle? Have not seen any other weapons with it so far.

How long is the podcast intended to be? What's the focus? Strategy/advice, commentary/editorial, etc? Mixture of everything?

Most importantly: where do we listen to it?

Jinjo

One maxed 331 GH, two others w/ WP unlocked. 5 HMs. Cue Dave Chappelle's Player Hater's Ball. "I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else but you."

Lol. I probably deserve it. I think I might have promised my first and secondborn to the RNGods at one point in time though when my drops were less fortunate. I have an unsettling feeling that the RNGods came through on that contract lol.

border

finished our first podcast XD

definitely gonna start having segments in future episodes, feel free to suggest ideas for things that would be valuable/interesting!

Please tell me that it has at least 50% less geology/astronomy talk than Guardian Radio.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I gave Todd some but I'll keep thinking.

I had you as the weapon reviewer.

Looking forward to Fig's PvP Mythoforecast. :)
Sometimes I wonder if we and when I say we I mean GAF could do a weekly Destiny-specific podcast/video show. "Tales from the Vault," "Fig's PvP MythoForecast," Player of the Week (flawless runs, plats, ), fan thank-you section (Hawkian noob raid,MADGAME noob raid, stories of Nightfalls or heroics saved by super hero GAFers) Hawk's Perch (weapon reviews) and an OT update.

Dares to dream...
:D

this one was pretty unstructured, but we spent a good deal of time on the DLC leak-thing, and we just bounced a bit on general thoughts on the future of the game and community, and I think we squeezed in a couple Roc strike pro-tips somehow
Please tell me that it has at least 50% less geology/astronomy talk than Guardian Radio.
I think there tragically was none of either :'[

David___

Banned
First time I saw two exotics drop at once
42Qxovc.jpg

todd360

It was meant to be an hour.

Everything.

Todd will upload it on YT soon.

Hey don't be making promises for me. Ill have it up soony. I guess I will get started lol. This stuff takes time fig. I got to make a channel and I have to put music on the episode and I have to edit out background noise annnnd I have to splice it together because of the dropped calls.

Anyone up for a quick crota kill? I have the cp

1.Muz (psn: thekunjer)
2. Khurrumc

Also we can do atheon Hard after if people are up for that
Have you filled up yet? If not, can my level 30 Titan come? I am experienced with the fight and will bring my Gjallahorn.

PSN: DJ_Lushious

Namikaze1

Hey don't be making promises for me. Ill have it up soony. I guess I will get started lol. This stuff takes time fig. I got to make a channel and I have to put music on the episode and I have to edit out background noise annnnd I have to splice it together because of the dropped calls.
And censor out the excessive profanity from a certain someone too, right?
Make my death quick and painless, fig!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Kind of unrelated to your post, but does anybody know if there are any weapons that have the same style of scope as The Stranger’s Rifle? Have not seen any other weapons with it so far.

Actually had one before it. I think it was Suros JPS or something. Was a pulse rifle too.

chop chop
And censor out the excessive profanity from a certain someone too, right?
Make my death quick and painless, fig!

I actually didn't swear all that much. I surprised myself.

Just wait until we do a PvP section. The muzzle's coming off.

Deku Tree

Anyone for HM GK + Atheon? Can start as soon as we have 6.

1. Darknyss

I can join in approx 20 min. I really only want to do HM Atheon 2x but I am happy to do GK too. I have Atheon CP. If you have a team before then OK with me if you go ahead without me.

Greenymac

Overachiever....lol.

Top Bottom