• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Does the Inverse Shadow bonus stack, if you already have a Dustwalker helmet? Or are you just kinda wasting a perk slot if you have them both?

Good question, but I think that's a nogo.
Example would be Helmet and Gauntlets offering quick melee. Those do not stack.
From what I remember, and I may be remembering wrong, Ammo bonuses do not stack either.

That being said, String of Curses on Bad Juju will stack with the Inverse Shadow perk. So awesome.

Not to mention my build has near 80% super recharge rate, too.
Going invis when being meleed is actually bad ass, too. Was running the new strike today - Swarmed by vandals, they lost track of me after the first hit. I was able to retreat without contention.

DJ, was your message earlier asking for us to team up? I was confused. Also I was mainly running bounties, I got the headshot and snipe headshot bounties which was basically opening the floodgates for me to terrorize. The other bounties I end up becoming handicapped trying to get them done asap.

Also to answer your question, I have only gotten hate mail from doing extremely well. Never gotten hate mail from someone actually good.

One time in Halo 3 my group went against a trash talker who was good, when I did nothing but kill him the whole match and we won we got a death threat message.
Yeah, I saw you playing Crucible and I also had the PvP itch, so was asking to team up.

I saw your earlier post about sniping everyone and then becoming a victim. Haha! I laughed at it. I can only imagine how everyone was cursing your name.

BokehKing

Banned
I have a 150 crucible marks, should I buy one of those auto rifles with the radar while scoping in? Or should I stick to 'up for anything' which is my only non exotic primary

I have a 150 crucible marks, should I buy one of those auto rifles with the radar while scoping in? Or should I stick to 'up for anything' which is my only non exotic primary

Get the Satrienne Rapier or something like that, scout rifle! I'm grinding Crucible marks just for that, at the Crucible quartermaster.

Deku Tree

Anyone want to do HM Atheon lightening fast?
I have the CP.
I would like to do it twice personally.
Doing the daily story now but can start whenever.

Legendary weapon engrams turning into useless as energy.

Fucking fuck mother fucker.

This is one of the things they need to change. It should never turn to materials. I should always get the weapon or armor first then if I don't like it I can then dismantle it for materials.

Shito

This is one of the things they need to change. It should never turn to materials. I should always get the weapon or armor first then if I don't like it I can then dismantle it for materials.
Yeah, I would be ok with them changing to materials if they dropped like twice as often as they do now.
But they are so rare that they should guarantee the armor or the weapon. One of the many absurd loot decisions in this game...

Atkison04

Can someone clear up an eris question for me? I'm very close to rank 4 with one character. When i hit rank 4, can i buy the sunset shader 3 times for all my alts or will it tell me shader already purchased after the first purchase?

todd360

Can someone clear up an eris question for me? I'm very close to rank 4 with one character. When i hit rank 4, can i buy the sunset shader 3 times for all my alts or will it tell me shader already purchased after the first purchase?

Pretty sure you can buy three.

Cornbread78

Pretty rare drop. I get one maybe every 30 hours of play.

Shocking... Would love a decent drop and/chest at some point with this game. I screwed up and got the armor from Zur instead of the Dragon's Breath. . Now I have to try and b I LT up those strange coins again...

can't really go into detail because i'm busy playing, also I can't explain stuff well. anywys mostly it's 90% "they go/attack your last known position. I use this a lot to flank and shoot them from behind or to run away and get a better spot
In other words: "I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain." Is that about right?

Top Bottom