• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

CornDogg

Any plans to have this podcast be made elsewhere besides YouTube? Would be nice if there was a feed setup to be able to subscribe to it with a podcast aggregation app.

Tuesday needs to hurry up so I have the weekly reset. I'm capped on Vanguard marks and I only need 5 more marks to buy a legendary helm. That stupid helm will give me one more point of Light so I can finally ding 30.

Deku Tree

Posting for new page:

Anyone want to do HM Atheon lightening fast?
I have the CP.
I would like to do it twice personally.
Can start when full.

todd360

Any plans to have this podcast be made elsewhere besides YouTube? Would be nice if there was a feed setup to be able to subscribe to it with a podcast aggregation app.

I originally planned on doing it on WordPress but they are charging $99 dollars a year now to post mp3s. I'm going to try to find a cheaper way to do it. The YouTube thing will be temporary I hope.

SkylineRKR

O'really?

Hmm, I will have to try that tonight. What lvl though?

ROC is level 28 and you typically get a lot of purples over time, but exotic drops also happen.

Some days I get shit. But at other times the game keeps on giving purple engrams. Some are just in your inventory and not on the rewards screen.

Last wednesday I got MIDA Multi tool after my fourth Strike. And a few weeks before I found Truth and Last Word there.

BokehKing

Banned
Every time I see you post about getting an exotic or something else, I want to quote your avatar. Sadly, I don't know how to do that on mobile.
I swear, well everyone was getting exotic bounties and drops the last few months I've been getting jack, that avatar is the 'I'm blessed' avy, because RNGeezus has been damn good to me this weekend

So bringing up a hunter as a second guardian. At level 11 now. Doing as many bounties as I get my hands on to level up as well as story missions.

Anything else I can be doing to get up to 20? goal is to get there and be at a rank of vanguard in which I can buy all the gear to level up with light via vanguard.

I already have the symbiote helm or whatever that is for my exotic right now. Unfortunately I cannot buy the upgrade because I can't equip it this week.

Namikaze1

I swear, well everyone was getting exotic bounties and drops the last few months I've been getting jack, that avatar is the 'I'm blessed' avy, because RNGeezus has been damn good to me this weekend
This is what, the fifth straight day of getting a great drop. I think you posted yesterday you got Hawkmoon or something else. RNGesus has been extremely kind to you recently.

Cornbread78

ROC is level 28 and you typically get a lot of purples over time, but exotic drops also happen.

Some days I get shit. But at other times the game keeps on giving purple engrams. Some are just in your inventory and not on the rewards screen.

Last wednesday I got MIDA Multi tool after my fourth Strike. And a few weeks before I found Truth and Last Word there.

Ok, now I'm just going to hang out there all night sonce I already did VoG and Crota this week.

This may sound stupid, but:

A: are they easy enough for a lvl 28 warlock to handle solo?
B: Where do you enter to get that separate strike playlist. .

ethomaz

Banned
Finished another VoG... thnaks guys.

Monte Carlo (already have)
Atheon Epilogue (FINALLY got it)

It was good after all.

Temidien

Neo Member
Two Crota runs today, both with boss giving 3 Asc Energies as rewards. If RNGesus is prepping me for awesome rolls next week, he could atleast throw some shards my way :p

LiK

Two Crota runs today, both with boss giving 3 Asc Energies as rewards. If RNGesus is prepping me for awesome rolls next week, he could atleast throw some shards my way :p

Keep ranking up Eris. I can't wait to trade in them Rad Energies.

joecanada

Wow haha lots of purples? I've run roc strikes for hours and still have never received anything

Deku Tree

Posting for new page:

Anyone want to do HM Atheon lightening fast?
I have the CP.
I would like to do it twice personally.
Can start when full.

Please add me if you still need people. I'd also like to do it more than once. PSN is also FirewalkR.

I'll help out if you guys have a spot. Just send me an invite.

I can help. Need to add to the grimoire, haha.

Just send an invite when forming up. Running some bounties in the meantime.

Great. Need two more for Atheon HM.

My first level 32 guardian...

VuuLFPq.jpg

Edit: I do have Deathsinger's Gaze but short 12 shards from maxing it.

SkylineRKR

Ok, now I'm just going to hang out there all night sonce I already did VoG and Crota this week.

This may sound stupid, but:

A: are they easy enough for a lvl 28 warlock to handle solo?
B: Where do you enter to get that separate strike playlist. .

Its matchmaking. And its at the Vanguard playlist, top left. DLC only I think.

Just did Fist of Crota mission to get Cut Them Down. The 2nd acolyte I killed dropped the Husk.

Cool beans. Is it worth leveling? I have only seen the legendary weapon. It turns into an exotic, right?

BokehKing

Banned
Just did Fist of Crota mission to get Cut Them Down. The 2nd acolyte I killed dropped the Husk.

Cool beans. Is it worth leveling? I have only seen the legendary weapon. It turns into an exotic, right?
You need to get the embalming fluid from eris, upgrade to legendary, exotic after Crota hard mode

Top Bottom