• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Deku Tree

Posting for new page:

Anyone want to do HM Atheon lightening fast?
I have the CP.
I would like to do it twice personally.
Can start when full.

Please add me if you still need people. I'd also like to do it more than once. PSN is also FirewalkR.

I'll help out if you guys have a spot. Just send me an invite.

I can help. Need to add to the grimoire, haha.

Just send an invite when forming up. Running some bounties in the meantime.

Me! PSN: lunlunqq

I'll go, just need to switch weapons over to my Titan

Forming up. Join on me.
I'm in

Edit: fuck too late

I'll look for you if we need one.

rataven

Had the worst luck ever in a VoG hard run yesterday. Literally got NOTHING but shards from beginning to end. Oh, and the Timebreaker. For the third time. :/

Meanwhile, another dude on my fireteam got both the Fatebringer and Mythoclast in that same run. *sobs*

It's so frustrating running this over and over again and seeing everyone but you get the good drops.

todd360

I spliced it together. Now time to edit out background noise to the best of my novice level abilities. How goes the raiding?

I just did a full Omnigul Weekly Heroic on my Titan alt with Thorn. It is such a world's difference from the auto rifle/scout rifle world I've been living in ever since Destiny came out. Hand Cannons really are a "slow and steady wins the race" kind of weapon. Every shot needs to be methodical. I still have to level up Thorn's damage-over-time, so I can see that making up for the times when I miss precision shots.

I just did a full Omnigul Weekly Heroic on my Titan alt with Thorn. It is such a world's difference from the auto rifle/scout rifle world I've been living in ever since Destiny came out. Hand Cannons really are a "slow and steady wins the race" kind of weapon. Every shot needs to be methodical. I still have to level up Thorn's damage-over-time, so I can see that making up for the times when I miss precision shots.

I max'd out my Last Word and then finished up the Thorn bounty. This week I am popping teles to get it leveled up fast as possible. I'm about to get the DoT upgrade here in a minute. I'm pretty excited about it. It is an awesome gun. I've heard it i better for PvE than Last Word as well. Which is awesome but I find myself using a Scout or Auto for most situations.

shem935

Banned
If I have Satrienne Rapier should I bother with another nitc? Seems like the only advantage the vendor version has over the rapier is 7 more bullets in a mag.

CornDogg

I originally planned on doing it on WordPress but they are charging $99 dollars a year now to post mp3s. I'm going to try to find a cheaper way to do it. The YouTube thing will be temporary I hope.

Cool. Hope you can get it sorted out. Looking forward to giving it a listen. You may have already looked at some of these, but here are some podcast hosting sites. I think some of them have free options as well.

http://www.technorms.com/37746/best-sites-to-host-your-podcasts

ocean

Banned
I originally planned on doing it on WordPress but they are charging $99 dollars a year now to post mp3s. I'm going to try to find a cheaper way to do it. The YouTube thing will be temporary I hope.
If US$100 helps this podcast get funded for sync/subscribe functionality via iTunes or some other standard platform I'd happily chip in. Finding 10-20 of us willing to give US$5-10 shouldn't be too hard.

Greenymac

If US$100 helps this podcast get funded for sync/subscribe functionality via iTunes or some other standard platform I'd happily chip in. Finding 10-20 of us willing to give US$5-10 shouldn't be too hard.

Id chip the first 20... say the word.

ocean

Banned
where else did you think all those double swords were taken from?
Speaking of which: what kind of firepower do you need to do the double sword? Is it like multiple level 32s dropping Gjallarhorn right away? Or something an average team could pull off if they coordinate.

Namikaze1

You know what's cool? When the Swordbearer's sword disappears for no reason.
Swordbearer's final wish must have been granted then.

Swordbearer: Dear Lord of the Random Number Generator, don't let these foolish bastard Guardians take my sword and strike Father Crota I beg of you! I offer my soul to you, my Lord.

Top Bottom