• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hung Wei Lo

well...looks like I just need 2 more Crota kills and I'm done for the week :/ I'm going to run some ROC strikes in the meanwhile - anyone want to do either?

todd360

Vault of GAF presents the Cult of Gjallarhorn's Mythocast!

I think I found a way to do this for $40 dollars a year. That is a much better price lol. I'm using the free version of that right now. We will see if this gets a following or not and go from there. Not sure if I can get us on itunes and android podcast apps with the free version though. Definitely can with $40 dollars a year version.

Another great haul for my Hunter in VoG. Ballerhorn and my third Vex lol

giphy.gif

Looking for 3 people, kind, patient people to help me guide a noob through his first raid.

Xbox 360

Having no luck elsewhere
Sorry I don't think you will find any help here :/ a vast majority of players are on ps4. I think I might have seem only one or two Xbox 360 player. I would deg help you out if I could.

I think I found a way to do this for $40 dollars a year. That is a much better price lol. I'm using the free version of that right now. We will see if this gets a following or not and go from there. Not sure if I can get us on itunes and android podcast apps with the free version though. Definitely can with $40 dollars a year version.

Todd we all know you are doing this hoping Bungie will take notice and give you Heart of the Praxic Fire.

Honestly, you are amazing for doing this along with the many others. It's people like you who make this community fantastic.

I would love to provide a segment for any future episodes(s).

Thanks again for all your work!

SZips

There it is. I finally hit level 30 earlier today without ever even stepping foot into the Vault of Glass and I've owned this game since launch.

That... was really stupid. I should've just done the Vault of Glass before but I always feel like I'm going to let my teammates down when playing with strangers.

shem935

Banned
There it is. I finally hit level 30 earlier today without ever even stepping foot into the Vault of Glass and I've owned this game since launch.

That... was really stupid. I should've just done the Vault of Glass before but I always feel like I'm going to let my teammates down when playing with strangers.

I felt similarly when I attempted my first raid. Wipes were common and nothing to worry about honestly, gaf has always been super nice to me when I was behind the raid curve. Hawkian's thursday raid groups are always a great resource for new players you should look into. VOG is still very fun and has some quality weapons that could help you in the future.

Finished Nightfall on my third character and got the Suros. Already have it though so I'll probably just dismantle it.

Guy I played with got his second Gjallarhorn since reset. The rich just keep getting richer..

Finished Nightfall on my third character and got the Suros. Already have it though so I'll probably just dismantle it.

Guy I played with got his second Gjallarhorn since reset. The rich just keep getting richer..

All our loot was pre-Destined. Our fates were decided before we ever played.

lt519

Anyone interested in a low guardian Crota fight? We're trying with 3 right now and getting a little over half way. Maybe try with one more person.

Via Vita? It taxes my network like crazy and usually disconnects since my ps4 is wireless :(

Yup, my PS4 is connected to my router directly, and my settings for my Vita are for direct connection. It may get a hiccup here and there every 30-40 mins, but it is perfect. Surprisingly enough, I've checked and for people like me that always need to keep an eye on their bandwidth usage, it really doesn't waste that much of it. Sony really did well with this.

SZips

I felt similarly when I attempted my first raid. Wipes were common and nothing to worry about honestly, gaf has always been super nice to me when I was behind the raid curve. Hawkian's thursday raid groups are always a great resource for new players you should look into. VOG is still very fun and has some quality weapons that could help you in the future.

Well, I've seen VoG (and even Crota's End) run multiple times now thanks to watching ProfessorBroman, Teawrex, and KingGothalion do their weekly runs. I dunno what it is. I've had this same thing in games like Left 4 Dead, which is why I rarely played it except with friends.

Sullichin

Game has been raining Plan C on me since I first bought it from Xur. Just dropped again from my second Nightfall. Really fun weapon for those who don't have it.

Really wanna get my first Crota kill in soon!

Top Bottom