• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

BokehKing

Banned
I'm looking to run Crota, early morning eastern time tomorrow, or if someone wants to help me with VoG hard for the first time

Lvl 31 - warlock
Psn =devilsadvocat631

gdt

I guess I'm lucky. The RNG wasn't too bad at all and all my 3 classes got all raid gear (still missing 2 helmets). It's so much fun using all three classes IMO.

Frenden

Banned
Gonna get to work on this (primarily-PvP) build... can't wait. I really like how the Mk. 44s look and I love the idea of a shoulder-charge-themed build with the CE gloves. Things look like they hurt.

I loved the skull-like Titan helms. All the other new Vanguard Titan gear was a step up, but, in terms of aesthetics, the old helms were so rad.

Stubo

Listened to the entire podcast instead of sleeping at a slightly more sensible hour, totally worth it.

Very interesting points raised and generally enjoyable discussion throughout, will definitely be returning for future episodes.

Hawkian, for some reason your voice reminds me of Michael Cera - but I like him so hopefully you don't take this offensively!

I probably should actually go to sleep now and have nightmares about that £30 price conversion for comet.

We need to PVP again sometime.

I'd be down for some PvP later tonight but might not be for another couple hours, if people are going to still be around. I'll be doing double bounties at reset again, probably be on a few hours before it too.

Just need 50 more marks to buy the Rapier scout...

Good Crucible matches there GAF, fun fun.

I was bummed I couldn't join when I saw your invite. Had done maybe 5 rando matches but had to jump off.

outsida

I'm trying to get some gear for the new character I started after my level 31 was deleted. Are there any Xbox One guys around to help me with the weekly?

Gordon

Anybody have a Renegade in their bank they can equip and screenshot? My wife is insisting that she liked the ironsights on her Renegade better than her new Red Hand, but she broke the Renegade down and I can't find a pic of the ironsights on it. I know they're the same sights, so I'm trying to figure out what shape the top of the Renegade is and maybe find a legendary HC that's similar. IIRC the Renegade is wider and more boxy than the Red Hand. I'm guessing that's probably it.

She has the Thorn bounty now though, so it's not that big of a deal lol

Sullichin

I just did the Sniper headshot bounty with No Land Beyond. It took 3 games which isn't horrible for that bounty until you consider that it's a primary and 90% of my kills with it in 3 games were headshots. It's up there with the most satisfying gun to get a kill with in Crucible because of how hard it is to use. Unflinching wouldn't make it beastly but it would be a lot more useful than mulligan.

gdt

I'm trying to get some gear for the new character I started after my level 31 was deleted. Are there any Xbox One guys around to help me with the weekly?

Were you able to contact anyone to get some gear back? IIRC, you are the guy who lost the Gjallarhorn and other stuff because of an accidental character delete right?

LiK

buying from Vanguard QM for mats is still sucking me dry. Currently got Warlock to 30 at least. Should be less squishy for CE from now on.

I guess I'm lucky. The RNG wasn't too bad at all and all my 3 classes got all raid gear (still missing 2 helmets). It's so much fun using all three classes IMO.

Yeah, the loot drops are clearly improved for CE, I don't think anybody would argue that. I just need either the Hunter helm or chest and could hit 32 on all 3 classes with another 60 radiant mats.

LordofPwn

I'd be down for some PvP later tonight but might not be for another couple hours, if people are going to still be around. I'll be doing double bounties at reset again, probably be on a few hours before it too.

Just need 50 more marks to buy the Rapier scout...

I was bummed I couldn't join when I saw your invite. Had done maybe 5 rando matches but had to jump off.
I'll be on in a little bit but I have stuff to get done first, not sure if I can get it all done before reset though

Yeah, the loot drops are clearly improved for CE, I don't think anybody would argue that. I just need either the Hunter helm or chest and could hit 32 on all 3 classes with another 60 radiant mats.

I would. 2 shards or energies for last 4 crota kills. 2 arms and 1 leg for each of two characters across 6 full raids. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

kidko

Sorry I had to bail on that Hard VoG. Thought I had time but IRL baby stuff happened.

Better just stick to solo stuff. Maybe join Destiny Dads...

/sniff

/kickcan

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I have all the raid gear for three characters now. Got the chest piece for my Warlock so yay Obsidian Mind build. :D

Top Bottom