• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

heres what i need today:

1) Crucible. Bad juju bounty.
2) Vog hard x2.
3) kill urzog x3.
4) 1st and 2nd parts of crotas end with my titan.

Is anyone up for those right now?

I can do CE with my hunter. Hard VoG if you want to start at the templar (I have the checkpoint). PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Deku Tree

Eris Rank 4 with Rank 4 Shader (bought) and Emblem:

reposting question for new page:

Am I supposed to get a gift shader from Eris at Rank 4 or is it just the tank 4 one that you can buy from her?

Edit: I had to buy it not sure if that was because my shader inventory was full..

Agent

yes

although maybe i should wait for Xur to offer it's upgrade again before working on it

I got mine during Nightfall the week before the expansion came out and was going to do the same thing given the news about exotics. If I didn't level it up I would have waited almost a month for the upgrade. Moral of the story, just level it up with bounties as you do them. At least until you get Wolfpack rounds, it is worth it.

I'd be surprised to see it offered as an upgrade anytime soon since it was just offered two weeks in a row. I'm surprised they offered it that many times. haha

Lima

Am I supposed to get a gift shader from Eris at Rank 4 or is it just the tank 4 one that you can buy from her?

Edit: I had to buy it not sure if that was because my shader inventory was full..

You get the emblem at rank 4 from her as a gift.

No gift shader, only a gift emblem

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He was screaming. LOL.

See. I was jumping on it before he opened it so I blessed it.

14203795727055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

We're both doing NF right now if anybody wants in.

panda-zebra

Nice, looks just like my Warlock except I switched to Apotheosis as I also had too much Int. with the Skull.

Makes me think, it'd be nice if Bungie let us level up to just below level 33, allowing us to switch things up a bit by using older gear with less light but different perks/looks yet remain at 32.

Lemnisc8

Alright, it's time to do this.

I'm looking for vog normal for a group ok with a first timer. Lvl 30 warlock

Have Mic. I've held off for so long I need to do it.

Ps4

tUKEGib

Didn't even hear my alarm last night for double bounties.

Really need to stop caring at this point. I'll get to rank 4 soon enough. Fuck it.
You didn't miss much.

There was only one bounty available for non-hunters. The rest were repeats from yesterday so you couldn't double up.

Deku Tree

You get the emblem at rank 4 from her as a gift.

No gift shader, only a gift emblem

Nice, looks just like my Warlock except I switched to Apotheosis as I also had too much Int. with the Skull.

Makes me think, it'd be nice if Bungie let us level up to just below level 33, allowing us to switch things up a bit by using older gear with less light but different perks/looks yet remain at 32.

THX!!

He was screaming. LOL.

See. I was jumping on it before he opened it so I blessed it.

14203795727055eced15538bfb7c07f8a5b28fc5d0.gif

We're both doing NF right now if anybody wants in.

Congrats on the horn!!

Deku Tree

The main problem that I have with all the Crota Raid Cheese it that it makes it a lot hard to find a group that even wants to do the first two parts of the raid as a group (not to mention that it is even hard to find a group who wants to do it legit).

People very often say "you can just solo that later" or "lets just get it done as fast as possible".

Lima

The main problem that I have with all the Crota Raid Cheese it that it makes it a lot hard to find a group that even wants to do the first two parts of the raid as a group (not to mention that it is even hard to find a group who wants to do it legit).

People very often say "you can just solo that later" or "lets just get it done as fast as possible".

The main problem I have with that is that even when done legit the whole raid takes like 25 minutes. If you don't have that kind of time why even bother playing this game at all. Not to mention that the abyss and bridge are actually the fun parts of this raid when done in a group.

I'd do it legit if a group wanted to check all of the doors as we made our way to the bridge. What I'm not interested in is having the whole group keep wiping until it shows up in the first chest. If you want to do it like that, yeah solo it.

Lemnisc8

I'd do it legit if a group wanted to check all of the doors as we made our way to the bridge. What I'm not interested in is having the whole group keep wiping until it shows up in the first chest. If you want to do it like that, yeah solo it.

All this talk makes me wanna raid dammit!

Namikaze1

No Cabal raid! No! Fuck no! Hell no! N to the fucking O!

You all damn well know we're going to face this fucking formation at one point in the raid:
Spartan_Phalanx_Large.jpg

Hoplite%2520turtle%2520formation.png

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yay!

Finally got Icebeaker! My luck continues this morning. Luck all around.

iKtiuq6vmoVFu.png

Thanks Frye and Brn. Even with the horn, 28 is not doing much.

FyreWulff

Yay!

Finally got Icebeaker! My luck continues this morning. Luck all around.

Thanks Frye and Brn. Even with the horn, 28 is not doing much.

yeah my titan's maxed Icebreaker was making short work of that nightfall up to that point. Damn good sniper for Solar burns

Funny how I got your Heavy, and you got my Special

Deku Tree

I can't handle constant gear resets and all this Glimmer farming (especially if Bungie ever patches the GK part of VoG to not give EXP or Glimmer). If all these DLC rumors are correct (which sounds great to me) and Bungie keeps resetting all your gear each DLC (which sounds horrible to me) then I am very disappointed. They should at let all guns have full perks unlocked as soon as you get them. Just let you grind to upgrade the damage to the new level fine. I am not interested in re-grinding to re-unlock all the perks on all my exotic weapons every 3-4 months. No thanks Bungie. Learn how to do RPG progression ASAP plz.

Fistwell

Yeah man sounds good! Anyone else?
Yeah I'm up for a VoG, need to look up which char hasnt done it this week, but it's either 31 titan or 32 warlock. I'm assuming PS4? PSN ID: ZonySUX. Also, just got home from a run, need a shower, I'll be on in 15mins.

Top Bottom