• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Lemnisc8

Yeah I'm up for a VoG, need to look up which char hasnt done it this week, but it's either 31 titan or 32 warlock. I'm assuming PS4? PSN ID: ZonySUX. Also, just got home from a run, need a shower, I'll be on in 15mins.

That's 3. Invite me please when we have 6, anyone else up for a vog normal ps4?

I can't do the usual list as my phone is screwed, I canbarely get it to post.

Actual quote from Aussie Oxy: "I took some really mellow mushrooms tonight. They might be affecting my performance."

K/D ~ 0.2 every match, lol.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
yeah my titan's maxed Icebreaker was making short work of that nightfall up to that point. Damn good sniper for Solar burns

Funny how I got your Heavy, and you got my Special

I like how you just randomly showed up on my fireteam. Was going to solo the chest myself.

I need to seriously glimmer farm now.

Agent

The Eris rep grind is real. I woke up at 4am only to have one goddamn bounty available at the reset. There was only two yesterday. After completing today's bounties I'm down to 798 rep to rank 4, which is 9 bounties at 93 xp per. Unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow for the first time in almost 2 weeks so I probably can't wake up early anymore.

Either way, I guess I see the light at the end if the tunnel.

Namikaze1

I'm about half an hour into the podcast and fig's barely talking. I swear all I heard is Hawkian's voice for the past 20 minutes.

BokehKing

Banned
You've been added to the replacement list as soon as someone else drops. I'll have to change characters in a bit when I hit the mark cap but I'm down to keep going for a while if we have a team running.
Yeah I'll be doing the same, unless you guys need a bubble Titan for Control

Me!

I need to hit the crucible mark cap before reset.

Sounds good! I'm at home but busy with the kids for now. Wife has been sick all weekend. If you see me online doing Crucible it will be me on remote play, so pretty much useless due to the lag and drops.

I am 9 marks away from the weekly max, then need 50 more next week. Not much of an issue but I still need to get to rank 3 Crucible =/

Just hit rank 2 last night. So like 2400 rep away.

Namikaze1

Sounds good! I'm at home but busy with the kids for now. Wife has been sick all weekend. If you see me online doing Crucible it will be me on remote play, so pretty much useless due to the lag and drops.

I am 9 marks away from the weekly max, then need 50 more next week. Not much of an issue but I still need to get to rank 3 Crucible =/

Just hit rank 2 last night. So like 2400 rep away.
I need 100 marks to hit the cap. :3

EL CUCO

Damn it. I set my alarm clock to 3:45am for Eris's bounties and completely slept right through it...

I'm never reaching rank 4 at this pace ;_;

HigXx

Yeah I'm up for a VoG, need to look up which char hasnt done it this week, but it's either 31 titan or 32 warlock. I'm assuming PS4? PSN ID: ZonySUX. Also, just got home from a run, need a shower, I'll be on in 15mins.

Sweet! Need a few more, people don't like playing with a first timer though it seems and Destiny lfg doesnt display correctly on my phone so I can't use it.

Up for crucible if anyone has an open slot.

Also doing my daily plea for a Normal VoG party.

1. me

hey! We're all up for it! My psn is HigXx

I need 100 marks to hit the cap. :3

Yeah I had none starting Friday. Been grinding since. Did a bit of glimmer farming and bounties but all my time has been Crucible this weekend.

I want that Saterienne Rapier really bad. Luckily the other 2 Crucible weapons I wanted ended up dropping via Nightfall and a legendary engram from a Cryptarch package. Was not looking forward to having to grind for 3 Crucible weapons.

450 marks would kill me.

I can't believe after almost 600 hours of playing I never ranked my Crucible to Rank 3.

Deku Tree

Damn it. I set my alarm clock to 3:45am for Eris's bounties and completely slepts right through it...

That's what I would have done so I don't even try. Sleep is important to me. If you do the bounties today then you'll get there soon IMO.

BTW:

Eris Rank 4 with Rank 4 Shader (bought) and Emblem:

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
yeah, i saw you wanted to run the NF and GAF was going super slow so I just joined

Just thought it was funny how you were like OMGOMGOMGOMG.

Now I just need Hawkmoon and SUROS for my collection.

I think I'm going to do something crazy and try and solo first two parts of CE with my 28.

Damn it. I set my alarm clock to 3:45am for Eris's bounties and completely slept right through it...

Yeah that is exactly what happened to me last night. Unless you were a hunter there was only 1 extra bounty with Eris last night anyways. So we didn't miss much.

I need 1700 more rep. Haven't done today's bounties yet. So like 1300 by then. I'll hit it sometime next week and then will have a second character at 32.

I will definitely have 2 characters at 32 for the hard mode Crotas End, I may be a bit behind for my 3rd. Won't know for sure until Bungie sets a date. Hopefully they do next week so I can start planning accordingly.

Namikaze1

Yeah I had none starting Friday. Been grinding since. Did a bit of glimmer farming and bounties but all my time has been Crucible this weekend.

I want that Saterienne Rapier really bad. Luckily the other 2 Crucible weapons I wanted ended up dropping via Nightfall and a legendary engram from a Cryptarch package. Was not looking forward to having to grind for 3 Crucible weapons.

450 marks would kill me.

I can't believe after almost 600 hours of playing I never ranked my Crucible to Rank 3.
You going for the rapier too? I have 12 marks from last week to carry over with the 100 I'm getting before reset. I want it just for the perks.

That's what I would have done so I don't even try. Sleep is important to me. If you do the bounties today then you'll get there soon IMO.

BTW:

Eris Rank 4 with Rank 4 Shader (bought) and Emblem:

Awesomeness! Congrats Deku!

Can you buy the shader multiple times for other characters? I'm definitely not grinding to rank 4 on each character. No need to.

Deku Tree

Awesomeness! Congrats Deku!

Can you buy the shader multiple times for other characters? I'm definitely not grinding to rank 4 on each character. No need to.

Thanks!

Not sure. I know if you buy an emblem from Eris and keep it in your inventory then she won't sell you another same one. Haven't tested your question yet though.

You going for the rapier too? I have 12 marks from last week to carry over with the 100 I'm getting before reset. I want it just for the perks.

Haha yeah. Need it bad!

I have Another NITC, Badger CCL, Vanquisher VIII, The Devil You Don't, Plug One.1, LDR 5001, Payback SOS, Prudence II, The Trolley Problem and The Culling from Vanguard, Factions and Crucible so far.

The Culling is the only shitty weapon. Luckily it was froma. Drop.

Thanks!

Not sure. I know if you buy an emblem from Eris and keep it in your inventory then she won't sell you another same one. Haven't tested your question yet though.

Well shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it exclusive to each character to force the grind. Luckily exchanging energies for shards can be shared since they can be put in the vault.

Anyone know if you can buy the rank 4 Eris shader multiple times for multiple characters?

Do you have a second level 32 character now?

Namikaze1

What the fuck?! Where the fuck did this Husk of the Pit came from?! I didn't killed any Blade of Crota today and it wasn't there yesterday!

You fucking with me, Bungie?!

Deku Tree

Well shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it exclusive to each character to force the grind. Luckily exchanging energies for shards can be shared since they can be put in the vault.

Anyone know if you can buy the rank 4 Eris shader multiple times for multiple characters?

No not without trading armor in the vault.

I have two warlocks and a hunter. Hunter needs chest armor or helmet. Been not as lucky as my warlock with drops.

Agent

I'd imagine you should be able to buy it multiple times. I bought the Murmur upgrade item for all my alts and it worked even though they were not leveled. It wouldn't let me buy them all at once, but once I put the item in my vault I could buy another one.

Namikaze1

Hahaha hilarious. Like I was in your inventory or did it suddenly drop?
It was in my inventory. I go to pick up my Secret Handshake from my Vault to upgrade it. I pick it up and head to my inventory. I see I have a few new things in my inventory. I knew they were all green drops since I just did the Buried City bounty. I head to my primary slot and I see it there, sandwich between two green drops.

Bungie is trolling me,

I'd imagine you should be able to buy it multiple times. I bought the Murmur upgrade item for all my alts and it worked even though they were not leveled. It wouldn't let me buy them all at once, but once I put the item in my vault I could buy another one.

Hrmm it should work in theory then if that does.

panda-zebra

It was in my inventory. I go to pick up my Secret Handshake from my Vault to upgrade it. I pick it up and head to my inventory. I see I have a few new things in my inventory. I knew they were all green drops since I just did the Buried City bounty. I head to my primary slot and I see it there, sandwich between two green drops.

Bungie is trolling me,

Maybe stood near someone who did kill a Blade of Crota yesterday?

Top Bottom