• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

BokehKing

Banned
image.php
Hahaha there it is
Thursday-hawkmoon
Friday-patience and time
saturday - bad juju & husk
Sunday - mythoclass

Watch me go on another 4 month dry run now of getting nothing

Sullichin

Black hammer looks like it might be a tiny bit higher but basically the same. Otherwise though not even comparable. Black hammer is vastly superior especially for bosses that you can stunlock. It's ridiculous

Only thing I use my Spear for is 1 shot kills in PVP with final round

Ugh want that black hammer so bad. Efrideet's will have to do for now.

Bogeypop

Archon Priest barely even took a step out of that prison. Dinklebot was right he was better off staying inside there instead of getting stun locked for days.

4 newbies and 1 experience non relic user for VoG. This will be an adventure :p
Edit: think I am around 2 weeks and 4 days? Worth of game play. The most I have spent on a game is 29 days worth of multiplayer game time on cod:mw2
Edit2: need 1 more for a normal VoG raid. New players are welcome

Hoodbury

Doing the weekly strike at 30 feel free to join in. PSN Hoodbury. Would like to do it twice if possible but my alt doesn't have it unlocked yet.

LordofPwn

That's all?
I share a living space and work 40+ hours a week. If I lived alone it would probably be double that at least.
2745, come at me bro.

Also have a handful of glitched ones, mostly the same ones as you as far as I can tell.
Yeah, you're the only one I've seen on my list with a higher score. I need to do VoG 17 more times cause it won't count CE towards the 50. Also on the cusp of hunter kills rank 3, crucible kills as a hunter rank 3, Titans killed rank 3, shotgun kills rank 3, and clash wins rank 3.
I'm only sitting at 137. .
Smh...

rNilla

All I really want out of VoG at this point is Timepiece. I've seen it drop maybe once or twice in the dozens of times I've done the raid. Today it dropped THREE TIMES in one of the groups I was with. But not for me. ;__;

Anyway, good raiding with everyone today!

LordofPwn

Im rocking to 99%
fatebringer
Black hammer
Gjallarhorn

and mixing gjallarhorn and IB depending on what situation I am in.
If like to get a 331 high impact hand cannon with firefly and outlaw to replace mine for the raid. Or final round and luck in the chamber for pvp

coy

All I really want out of VoG at this point is Timepiece. I've seen it drop maybe once or twice in the dozens of times I've done the raid. Today it dropped THREE TIMES in one of the groups I was with. But not for me. ;__;

Anyway, good raiding with everyone today!
This is exactly my situation but with Foil. When I saw it drop for 3 people on a run after only seeing it once previously, it was a boner crusher for sure.

Badger CCL or Rapier? The Badger has much more impact, but the perks are cooler on the Santier.

I went Badger and really like it. Don't have Rapier to compare, but you will probably be happy with both. Badger does have a small clip size, but as a Hunter, Chain of Woe makes up for it with super fast reload. The stability is also pretty nice and I don't have to tweak aim much during drawnout trigger spam.

rNilla

This is exactly my situation but with Foil. When I saw it drop for 3 people on a run after only seeing it once previously, it was a boner crusher for sure.

I've rarely seen the Foil either. I got lucky and got one a few weeks ago.

Hiko

Banned
I'm really liking this Prestige IV I got from New Monarchy. Great stats with void damage and it comes with 87 rounds by default. Feels like it never stops firing. I think it's better than the Swarm type weapons. Those run out of ammo too quick.

Damn, this is a runaway freight train, no idea how many strikes we've done in a row by now. No exotic yet but who cares, speed running this shit is a blast. Just blasting some music and getting in the zone.

Going to switch to my Titan just for some Bad JuJu bounty goodness. Anybody want to be 3rd assuming drassil is still good to roll on?

I'm only sitting at 137. .

O God...
473 hours played.

wut r u, casul?

Mazre

Damn, this is a runaway freight train, no idea how many strikes we've done in a row by now. No exotic yet but who cares, speed running this shit is a blast. Just blasting some music and getting in the zone.

Going to switch to my Titan just for some Bad JuJu bounty goodness. Anybody want to be 3rd assuming drassil is still good to roll on?

wut r u, casul?

I'll hop back on the train, always need armor parts for alts

I'm really liking this Prestige IV I got from New Monarchy. Great stats with void damage and it comes with 87 rounds by default. Feels like it never stops firing. I think it's better than the Swarm type weapons. Those run out of ammo too quick.

I have both (Heavy Engram drop), have yet to give it a shot. It is high fire rate and low impact. Kinda gave me an Atheon Epilogue feel for a Machine Gun which is not promising. Mine at least rolled perfect balance so it may be worth a shot.

Deku Tree

wut r u, casul?

I'll join if you have room.

LordofPwn

wut r u, casul?
So does strike playlist count towards strike completed cause my grimoire would suggest it doesn't...

How long you going to be running? My Warlock desperately needs the marks but will be at least an hour before logging in. I am sick of running with randoms that afk, leave or just play like shit.

Top Bottom